Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by talabi View Post
    Trojan:Win32/Bumat!rts
    This is the criminal of all these hacking. You know where I find it? It's from the ohk hack VinV5b2
    That is by far the most ignorant post on these forums...all of our files get checked before they're allowed to be downloaded, and on top of that a minion can not approve their own file just BECAUSE of that.
    Saying that a contributor here, let alone a MINION AND CONTRIBUTOR is hacking people's accounts is staff bashing, rude, and disrespectful, I suggest you learn about viruses and their names and types before you post anything else with this level of incompetence.
    Last edited by Dracconus; 11-01-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Das Face (11-01-2011),sockpuppet (11-06-2011),Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (11-02-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    You are by far the most ignorant person on these forums...all of our files get checked before they're allowed to be downloaded, and on top of that a minion can not approve their own file just BECAUSE of that.
    Saying that a contributor here, let alone a MINION AND CONTRIBUTOR is hacking people's accounts is staff bashing, rude, and disrespectful, I suggest you learn about viruses and their names and types before you post anything else with this level of incompetence.
    Then tell me my friend! I just did a scan using Microsoft Security Essential program and it detected a trojan from the VinV5b2. I just got hacked and this is obviously why I'm here to ask a question right?

Thanks
    Then tell me my friend! I just did a scan using Microsoft Security Essential program and it detected a trojan from the VinV5b2. I just got hacked and this is obviously why I'm here to ask a question right?
    As I said before, I packed that DLL. Might be the reason.

Edit: Also, not everything that is detected as trojan by your shitty antivirus is a real trojan. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Nico; 11-01-2011 at 04:52 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (11-01-2011),Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (11-02-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    As I said before, I packed that DLL. Might be the reason.

Edit: Also, not everything that is detected as trojan by your shitty antivirus is a real trojan. Just sayin.
    Alright, I'm sorry I didn't read your earlier post. You know, I just got hacked, lost many things, so I kinda mess up here and there. I suspect that this is an attack of a keylogger. Apparently, there is a big hack wave in the game. Can you just give your opinion about this matter please, tyvm.

Thanks
    Alright, I'm sorry I didn't read your earlier post. You know, I just got hacked, lost many things, so I kinda mess up here and there. I suspect that this is an attack of a keylogger. Apparently, there is a big hack wave in the game. Can you just give your opinion about this matter please, tyvm.
    Its okay. Two of my friends also got hacked, they never used any hack from MPGH.

Thanks
    Its okay. Two of my friends also got hacked, they never used any hack from MPGH.
    I feel really unsafe now. It seems that my anti virus is a total shit, and it doesn't detect the keylogger program. At this matter, you think that this is at Nexon's fault for having shitty security or it's just me? I still can't understand how did hacker get into my computer because I only download hack from MPGH and I don't have any connection with gold buyers as well. Do you think that hacker got into Nexon's system?

Thanks
    I feel really unsafe now. It seems that my anti virus is a total shit, and it doesn't detect the keylogger program. At this matter, you think that this is at Nexon's fault for having shitty security or it's just me? I still can't understand how did hacker get into my computer because I only download hack from MPGH and I don't have any connection with gold buyers as well. Do you think that hacker got into Nexon's system?
    Well, personally I dont think its your fault. Probably someone was able to get into Nexon's databases. He cant just decrypt the passwords cause they use MD5, but a lot of passwords are in rainbow tables.

Thanks
    Well, personally I dont think its your fault. Probably someone was able to get into Nexon's databases. He cant just decrypt the passwords cause they use MD5, but a lot of passwords are in rainbow tables.
    So basically, ppl who never use hack or just a legit player, can still have a high chance of being hacked? If this is true, then hacker already controlled part of this game. I have never known the internet would be this dangerous...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Go google what spurious causation means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    Oh shit... an insane rabid hacker bringing too much attention to himself. He WANTS this attention, he's trying hard.
    Do I have to say it anymore?

Thanks
    In your opinion do you think changing passwords won't help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybuddha View Post
    In your opinion do you think changing passwords won't help?
    If anything, I think that might be one the ways the hackers are doing it - from those site prompts that keep asking you to change pw - they might have compromised the website in some manner, which is why I've been staying off the website/forums. There's no way to really tell though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What i mean was key loggers are easy to make. And people tend to use it but there is none on MPGH.
    Last edited by Hitman 47; 11-02-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Yea. It easy to make a key logger.. It is also easy to make ppl believe is a hack not a keylogger. I have a keylogger but i nvr really use it.
    So you're tryin to tell me I approved a keylogger. And that altho my friends who never used a hack from MPGH also got hacked. Interesting.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (11-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Yea. It easy to make a key logger.. It is also easy to make ppl believe is a hack not a keylogger. I have a keylogger but i nvr really use it.
    Trolling...? (...?)[...?]{...?}

On Topic-ish: This df992/Saracine/DreamBig should keep this hacking method a secret... if this gets released.... WOAH HOLY BULL HORSE SHIT!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast