Thread: Anxiety of Life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Continue on with life, there's nothing you can do about it unless you end yourself, which I highly suggest you don't do since you have a life full of experiences and opportunities ahead of you.

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Imma be honest. I feel the same. With the direction I'm heading right now I really don't know where im gonna be in the near future. But let's be honest I'm blocking that shit all out and focused on my studies and my relation ship. Dw i feel you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He's probably a weeb none the less.
    He's actually a young teen experiencing puberty

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    He's actually a young teen experiencing puberty
    Sounds like a japanese weeb to me.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sounds like a japanese weeb to me.
    Pretty much, lmao.

Thanks for the laughs, pleb
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Maybe the fucking fact that there's an easily predictable nuclear war that is going to happen in the future? Probably explains all the anxiety on memes. It's like they got so sad they don't even remember why they're sad.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Just live life and work hard, there isn't much else you can do.
    I guess your right well I just hope everything changes soon.

I think OP needs someone to love. After second glance of this thread I've noticed a few things.

1) OP is from japan. Japanese people are actually on the decline because people aren't fucking. Their society has caused a lot of males to just sit at home never going outside.

2) OP is male, and on the news force. Plus being japanese, I think it's safe to say OP is relatively educated.

These two things tell me, OP hasn't spent enough time socializing in real life. Too much time spent thinking, not enough time spent taking action.
    I’m not Japanese, love life is not really a priority, thanks for the advice. this actually made me laugh thanks.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    There's most likely a reason why you're feeling unsure of your future. It could be that you're realizing how much time you spend doing absolutely nothing (Playing games, watching TV, anime, reading some nonsense, shit posting...)

Think about it the next time you feel the same and instead of looping your discomforting thoughts, think about how would u like to change your life. What bothers you the most.

If you're healthy, young, and you have enough intellect to worry about your future, you have the potential to achieve whatever you focus on. Use your time well and make sure that you're doing the best for yourself. If you know you're doing 100%, then there is nothing to worry about.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    There's most likely a reason why you're feeling unsure of your future. It could be that you're realizing how much time you spend doing absolutely nothing (Playing games, watching TV, anime, reading some nonsense, shit posting...)

Think about it the next time you feel the same and instead of looping your discomforting thoughts, think about how would u like to change your life. What bothers you the most.

If you're healthy, young, and you have enough intellect to worry about your future, you have the potential to achieve whatever you focus on. Use your time well and make sure that you're doing the best for yourself. If you know you're doing 100%, then there is nothing to worry about.
    But, playing games is doing something laying in bed and sleeping all the time would be doing nothing .

but other than what u said, is mostly true, but i am young and I am not worrying about something that could happen in 5 years time, I wanna focus on now than something that could happen in 5 years, ik this thread wasn't about me, but I hope it gives OP to some mind of thinking
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

But, playing games is doing something laying in bed and sleeping all the time would be doing nothing .

but other than what u said, is mostly true, but i am young and I am not worrying about something that could happen in 5 years time, I wanna focus on now than something that could happen in 5 years, ik this thread wasn't about me, but I hope it gives OP to some mind of thinking

What I meant by doing nothing was doing anything that doesn't benefit you anyhow. Sleeping more then 8 hours a day or playing games is both completely useless if you don't get paid for it.

Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't play games at all. It's entertaining and relieves stress. What I'm saying is that people game all day and then stress about having no future or social life.

Thinking about what's gonna happen in 5 years is just overthinking and if u have a negative image, It's negative overthinking or you subconsciously know you're not really doing well for yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

What I meant by doing nothing was doing anything that doesn't benefit you anyhow. Sleeping more then 8 hours a day or playing games is both completely useless if you don't get paid for it.

Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't play games at all. It's entertaining and relieves stress. What I'm saying is that people game all day and then stress about having no future or social life.

Thinking about what's gonna happen in 5 years is just overthinking and if u have a negative image, It's negative overthinking or you subconsciously know you're not really doing well for yourself.
    That is why I was saying that there is literally no point of thinking about future and worrying about it, because any kind of an event on personal perspective could fuck it up.

I play video games all day because that's the only thing I can really do and upload them to YouTube, and I do have a goal, regardless of me not being paid for it (damned Google and their new YouTube monetization policy), and I have a big ass motherfucking goal, and it takes a lot of work

But, each their own, I do what I do, others do what they wanna do.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

That is why I was saying that there is literally no point of thinking about future and worrying about it, because any kind of an event on personal perspective could fuck it up.
    Very f*cked up statement.

What I meant before was that you shouldn't stress of future things you cannot have any impact on.

From what you said I assume you're young and secured by your parents.

Before you have to take care of yourself, your life is mostly what your parents make it to be. After you finish school, start working and move out to live by yourself, your life is what you make (Made) it to be. You have to think about your future just as much as about your present time, because sooner or later IT IS gonna be your present time.

If you want to just play games until you die and do nothing else, you're doing just fine. But trust me, nobody wants to do the same thing for their whole life. People usually stress about things they miss, and you don't realize it, but by spending a lot of your free time gaming you're missing a lot.

I know your way of thinking fits you the most in your current situation, because you just want to have fun and not stress about sh*t, but you decide a big part of your life when you're young and you should really pay attention to what's going on and think about it.

I expect you won't agree with me, because that would go against your way of thinking, but think about it...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescruu For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Very f*cked up statement.

What I meant before was that you shouldn't stress of future things you cannot have any impact on.

From what you said I assume you're young and secured by your parents.

Before you have to take care of yourself, your life is mostly what your parents make it to be. After you finish school, start working and move out to live by yourself, your life is what you make (Made) it to be. You have to think about your future just as much as about your present time, because sooner or later IT IS gonna be your present time.

If you want to just play games until you die and do nothing else, you're doing just fine. But trust me, nobody wants to do the same thing for their whole life. People usually stress about things they miss, and you don't realize it, but by spending a lot of your free time gaming you're missing a lot.

I know your way of thinking fits you the most in your current situation, because you just want to have fun and not stress about sh*t, but you decide a big part of your life when you're young and you should really pay attention to what's going on and think about it.

I expect you won't agree with me, because that would go against your way of thinking, but think about it...
    thanks for advice i'l be sure to keep this in mind.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
    the thing is I can't do anything to fix it.
    Sorry for being late, but, yes you absolutely can, firstly; start thinking positively about things, secondly; go from there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I suppose I'm in the same position, always seeing light, then darkness blocking it.
    Though I feel my situation is probably way worse than yours, since I'm royally fucked in terms of mentally and physically. (Constant pains in my body from stress, feeling like I'm about to die at any moment etc. & my mind being completely fucked and just wishing it would all end.)

All I can say is that, it will get better, just try to push through the "darkness that blocks the light", I can't really say the same for myself because I'm pretty sure I'm on my last few months. (I'm 18, shows how bad my life was ._.)
    Just don't pull yourself down, it's the worst thing you can do.
    If you feel like times are getting bad, music will help you pull through it, and a friend who will actually listen and understand. (I found one, though she broke me and helped me at the same time, so it's made it even worse.)
    Don't like what I say? Here's a solution.

Suck my nuts

Contact

Steam

Activity
    Join date - July 15th 2012
    Premium - August 2nd 2016
    fuck all else currently lmao

Purchases
    Number of successful purchases on the marketplace: 7
    Times I've been scammed: 2 (both over 3 years ago)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @stock
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASROCK Z170 Pro4
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX700M 80PLUS Bronze
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast