Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    They couldn't track down people who have already done things with bots and I wouldn't pay attention to much of what Artix says, he doesn't code nor does he know what he is talking about. Players have been botting for years. If AE started banning botters then so many users would be banned it's not even a joke.. they would lose money. I would understand if it's like a FPS game or something of that sort but botting doesn't do any harm to AE at all so banning people because of it will just make them lose money, so like I stated before, just ignore Artix.
    Well.. we can never can tell. /me
    Anyways, thanks for the information.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    They couldn't track down people who have already done things with bots and I wouldn't pay attention to much of what Artix says, he doesn't code nor does he know what he is talking about. Players have been botting for years. If AE started banning botters then so many users would be banned it's not even a joke.. they would lose money. I would understand if it's like a FPS game or something of that sort but botting doesn't do any harm to AE at all so banning people because of it will just make them lose money, so like I stated before, just ignore Artix.
    Botting is actually responsible for a large part of the lag in the game... But yeah, Artix won't permaban. He loves the money that's coming in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12