I'm confused!
Do I have to update the pc or downgrade it?
Pls explain it I'm a little slow!
I still don't know how to make it work!
If you have windows 10/8 you uninstall that recent security update, If you have windows 7 or another OS you uninstall Active X and install an older Adobe Flash version (19) as included in the post I keep linking.
Oh shit you're the PkDude, man I remember the old days of Artix games when it was very active and everyone made trainers for it. Sadly it all started to crumble when they hit CE and then people went to different forums and the interests in the games started dying off.
Make a new trainer/bot for AQW tho fam or just update the old one and maybe the game will get more popularity once again
Originally Posted by fudg3sickle
Oh shit you're the PkDude, man I remember the old days of Artix games when it was very active and everyone made trainers for it. Sadly it all started to crumble when they hit CE and then people went to different forums and the interests in the games started dying off.
Make a new trainer/bot for AQW tho fam or just update the old one and maybe the game will get more popularity once again
AE Allstars and AQ Elite were way better than his multi-trainer and AE allstars had a Mechquest option was well just not AQ because Elite was 100x better. As well as a web chat built in that was accessed through webbrowser lol.
HOW TO UNINSTALL I JUST SAW THE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED
- - - Updated - - -
HOW TO UPDATE IT IF IT WINDOWS 8.1
- - - Updated - - -
What Kind Of packages in this :
Click the download link in the following table that corresponds to the version of Windows that you are running. Find out whether your computer is running the 32- or 64-bit version of Windows
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1 (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8.1-KB3132372-x86.msu package now.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1 x64-based systems (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8.1-KB3132372-x64.msu package now.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8 (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8-RT-KB3132372-x86.msu package now.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8 x64-based systems (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8-RT-KB3132372-x64.msu package now.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows Server 2012 (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8-RT-KB3132372-x64.msu package now.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB3132372)
DownloadDownload the Windows8.1-KB3132372-x64.msu package now.
KB3132372 is the Security update that breaks the trainer. Run batch file in the WhiteScreen Fixer thread to automatically uninstall the update quickly.
hey kay redfield what is the active X
I just told you what to do, there is a tutorial in the OP and a Tool that you just run in a thread below. If you do not see what that guy's post mentioned that's because you aren't using windows 7.
xD I already finished
so im on win7 and i dont have this update but i have the same le bot problem white screen what i can do ?
If I see you guys trying to flame bait each other ever again, I'll make sure appropriate punishments are handed out to you all. Consider this as your first and last warning.
Quite sure the said issue has already been solved once for all.