Just exchanged $50. Great guy! Surely recommended for anyone looking for exchanging Paypal for BTC. You can't go wrong here. Hope to deal more in the future.
WTS★★★★★ |Leviathan's Currency Exchange| |Fast| |Reliable| ★★★★★
talking on skype
BTC IN STOCK!
Available BTC for trade: 0.5 BTC
Get your BTC now before it's gone!
Get your BTC now before it's gone!
Talking to you on Skype right now 
- - - Updated - - -
I think I've found the perfect person for my exchanges. Super professional and easy to work with. Completed my PayPal to BitCoin exchange within minutes. If you are looking for someone to do exchanges either from PayPal to BitCoin or vice versa, THIS is the person to come to. Thanks alot man! +Vouch

- - - Updated - - -
I think I've found the perfect person for my exchanges. Super professional and easy to work with. Completed my PayPal to BitCoin exchange within minutes. If you are looking for someone to do exchanges either from PayPal to BitCoin or vice versa, THIS is the person to come to. Thanks alot man! +Vouch
+1 vouch bought $16 worth of btc fast and easy trade
Vouch +1! Easily the most professional exchanger I've done business with! Very polite and prompt! Will do business again soon!
Vouch for this lad! took a little time for him to restock but worth the waiting! nice and friendly! great service (:
Talking to you on Skype
vouch!!! great service
Very quick, and fast exchange!
I would recommend to anyone who's looking for BTC!!
I would recommend to anyone who's looking for BTC!!
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK!
Will update when I get more BTC.
++VOUCHED
Date: 11/27/2016
Other Person involved: Me and Him
Item that has been sold/traded: My 15$ Paypal to his BTC
He kindly walked me through step by step what to do
Answered any of my questions
Quick and smooth transaction
Date: 11/27/2016
Other Person involved: Me and Him
Item that has been sold/traded: My 15$ Paypal to his BTC
He kindly walked me through step by step what to do
Answered any of my questions
Quick and smooth transaction
+Vouch, very professional, bought $150 worth of BTC, sent first and got it instantly after, great seller!
CURRENTLY ON VACATION
Hello everyone! I am currently on vacation and will not be able to obtain and sell BTC while I am gone.
I will update when I'm back. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I will update when I'm back. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Similar Threads
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingCurrency Exchange Liberty Reserve, Paypal
3 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[15%]BitCoins <-> PayPal Currency Exchange 5 User ServicesPATIENTZERO'S OFFICIAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE | BTC | PP 5 Marketplace Talk[7$ PP to 6$ BTC] Currency Exchange
0 User ServicesEasy & Quick E-Currency Exchange / all instant *** Check to thread for better info ..RO 60
