Thread: MpghScape 317

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Glib View Post
    "fanboy"...Seriously, that's honestly the BEST disrespectful comment you can make?
    This thread isn't for vanilla RS, this thread is for MPGHscape which the thread was locked due to Cod fucking up and and everyone flaming him. Now, if you knew any of that, you wouldn't be on here trying to tell these kids what to do. So, next time YOU should read before posting, otherwise you can just gtfo this thread and leave these kids alone.
    Look, i'm not trying to overly insult you, but you're coming off as a prick.

I recall saying nothing about individual threads and only saying that this section is for Vanilla RS, which it is. You're not even reading my posts, but you're flaming me for bad reasons. This section isn't for talk of private server bullshit. So, this isn't the place for your flaming or MPGHScape 317.

Thanks
    I'm coming off as a prick? No, I'm coming off more along the lines of a douche. I know this because I know I am and I embrace it to the fullest. Also, there is no general discussion for private server chat, so they put ALL discussions into this for them because this is the GENERAL section hence meaning it can be for private servers because unless you're advertising the server then the private server section isn't for this. The kid was asking a simple question about MPGHScape. Now, I doubt you've played any private servers, but they aren't crap considering private servers do bring Jagex money believe it or not. Now, I'm done with you and this thread, I was just trying to tell you to leave these kids alone and you need to stop acting like you have control over them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    And there's nothing against discussing servers in their threads.
    and theres nothing against posting about there serve in here now is there?

@Glib your a turd this isn't just for mpghscape its for runescape in general
    and no one asked you to get involved it was between me and @McChuckles so yeah mind your own kk?
    Last edited by Beamdagger; 06-29-2011 at 10:45 PM.

made by REAP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm coming off as a prick? No, I'm coming off more along the lines of a douche. I know this because I know I am and I embrace it to the fullest. Also, there is no general discussion for private server chat, so they put ALL discussions into this for them because this is the GENERAL section hence meaning it can be for private servers because unless you're advertising the server then the private server section isn't for this. The kid was asking a simple question about MPGHScape. Now, I doubt you've played any private servers, but they aren't crap considering private servers do bring Jagex money believe it or not. Now, I'm done with you and this thread, I was just trying to tell you to leave these kids alone and you need to stop acting like you have control over them.
    I'm not acting like I have control over anyone, i'm saying flat out this isn't the section for Private Servers. I have played MPGHScape 317, and it was pure, and utter shit. U mad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamdagger View Post

and theres nothing against posting about there serve in here now is there?

@Glib your a turd this isn't just for mpghscape its for runescape in general
    and no one asked you to get involved it was between me and @McChuckles so yeah mind your own kk?
    I never said this section was for MPGHScape, please learn to read before trying to flame someone "kk"?

Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    I'm not acting like I have control over anyone, i'm saying flat out this isn't the section for Private Servers. I have played MPGHScape 317, and it was pure, and utter shit. U mad?
    Yes, I'm super duper mad kiddo. I'm mad at the government for allowing young men like you to be here. Damn them. Damn them all.

Thanks
    His thread got closed because his brother was scamming people. So i suggest you guys stop going to his shitty server.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Domo For This Useful Post:

Beamdagger (06-30-2011),sj600 (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I never said this section was for MPGHScape, please learn to read before trying to flame someone "kk"?
    Yes you did.

Yes, I'm super duper mad kiddo. I'm mad at the government for allowing young men like you to be here. Damn them. Damn them all.
    And what happened to being done with this thread? Implying that I'm young and you're not just a cynical teenager.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

Beamdagger (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Maybe it's broken or updating.Thats why it's down.

MiddleMan Since: Soon
    Marketplace Minion Since: Soon
    Runescape Minion Since: Soon
    Moderator: Soon

Email: clint619@hotmail.com
    Timezone: GMT +0

Want a free middleman ?
    Want any help in any game?
    Got any other problem about gaming?
    Just don't hesitate to pm me on here.
    Thanks.
    Addict Gamer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Updating? Hell no, he isn't updating. He scammed us of our money and so did his "brother". He is just scamming people, believe me. I lost 30$ and ajp lost 35$.
    ******, I aint jelly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is the right board to discuss it, the private server section is only for advertising of private servers.

yea, its kinda weird
    I am Paul L aka. [H]arris
    [IMG]https://i1115.photobucke*****m/albums/k543/dragoon_wuut/2yearban.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Just wait for Sokka's, it's going to be awesome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sj600 View Post
    Updating? Hell no, he isn't updating. He scammed us of our money and so did his "brother". He is just scamming people, believe me. I lost 30$ and ajp lost 35$.
    GREAT! you've probably learned your lesson.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sj600 View Post
    File a report, he'll go into scammer grave and get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Just wait for Sokka's, it's going to be awesome
    but how long can a person wait?? i admit its gonna be awesome especially because he started from scratch but cant wait too long...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Play real Runescape -> Get latest content.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

Beamdagger (07-01-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast