WTSUBHPs, Eth Dagers and more

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Raveii View Post
I continously try to get a hold of the seller through skype but he just ignores me, I know he's online because for some reason he didnt ignore my contact request, But he wont answer anything about the items for sale...
Well, if u asked me if i have UBHP to sell, you just can READ THIS THREAD and see that i DONT HAVE STOCK ATM
If u try to buy UBHP from me when you see in my thread that I HAVE STOCK ill probably answer you and sell them to you without any problem.
I also sent you messages on Skype, looking for more UB HP ))
Me too. want ubhps sent message on skype. wondering when they would be back on sale again @jullll
Selling UBHP $1.25, 10 Upbhs to $1 each NO STOCK ATM
Eth Daggers $2.00, 10 eth Daggers to $1,75 each
Pixie-Enchanted Sword $3 Each
Robe of Twilight $2 Each
Sentient Staff $2,5 Each
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
ReGhostening Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Priest of Geb Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Swoll Paladin Set $7
Selling UBHP $1.25, 10 Upbhs to $1 each
Eth Daggers $2.00, 10 eth Daggers to $1,75 each
Pixie-Enchanted Sword $3 Each
Robe of Twilight $2 Each
Sentient Staff $2,5 Each
Ancient Spell: Pierce $2,5 Each
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
ReGhostening Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Priest of Geb Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Swoll Paladin Set $7
Selling UBHP $1.25, 10 Upbhs to $1 each NO STOCK ATM
Eth Daggers $2.00, 10 eth Daggers to $1,75 each
Pixie-Enchanted Sword $2,5 Each
Robe of Twilight $2 Each
Sentient Staff $2,5 Each
Ancient Spell: Pierce $2,5 Each
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
ReGhostening Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Priest of Geb Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Swoll Paladin Set $7
I would like a reghost set, can you let me reserve some of your ubhps next time u have?
Selling UBHP $1.25, 10 Upbhs to $1 each NO STOCK ATM!!!
Eth Daggers $2.00, 10 eth Daggers to $1,75 each
Pixie-Enchanted Sword $2,5 Each
Robe of Twilight $2 Each
Sentient Staff $2,5 Each
Ancient Spell: Pierce $2,5 Each
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
ReGhostening Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Priest of Geb Set $7
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Swoll Paladin Set $7
Trying to buy Etherite but when I asked you told me "sry dont have ubhp" lolwut?
you play cs go?

- - - Updated - - -

o have good deal
I would like to buy things off you, your prices are so good I would overpay a little if you would like. How do we make a deal?
Messaged you on skype, respond please haha
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?