Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken. View Post
    i like trafalgar law
    Trafal guy is cool and all but i feel like he has so little lines or talks to little. I think the panda on his crew is cooler. I wonder what happened to him meh.
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah since Accelerator (true mc of To Aru) doesn't appear much she's basically it. Saten is decent I guess, but it's really all about Kuroko.
    Lol the true mc of to aru is obv index (her name is in the title) plus toma beated accelerator so Touma> accelerator and index bites touma to death so index> touma.
    By this logic Index> Touma > Accelerator . index beats accelerator

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Lol the true mc of to aru is obv index (her name is in the title) plus toma beated accelerator so Touma> accelerator and index bites touma to death so index> touma.
    By this logic Index> Touma > Accelerator . index beats accelerator
    No no no no no. There's Railgun and other spinoffs, Accelerator is in the series a lot actually. Touma by himself would have easily lost to Accelerator but Misaka helped him. Every time shit goes down Touma has somebody to back up... Accelerator is always fighting by himself. Accelerator in awakened state could destroy academy city basically killing everyone in the process (Index, Misaka, Touma etc) but he's a bit nicer now. When the fight took place he was just fucking around for the most part but if they fought now, Accelerator is infintely stronger and could be said to be above level 6 now. He could easily throw a building or something at Touma or just throw him in the stratosphere like a badass.

True heroine = Kuroko
    True main character = Accelerator

If they only replaced last order with kuroko

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    No no no no no. There's Railgun and other spinoffs, Accelerator is in the series a lot actually. Touma by himself would have easily lost to Accelerator but Misaka helped him. Every time shit goes down Touma has somebody to back up... Accelerator is always fighting by himself. Accelerator in awakened state could destroy academy city basically killing everyone in the process (Index, Misaka, Touma etc) but he's a bit nicer now. When the fight took place he was just fucking around for the most part but if they fought now, Accelerator is infintely stronger and could be said to be above level 6 now. He could easily throw a building or something at Touma or just throw him in the stratosphere like a badass.

True heroine = Kuroko
    True main character = Accelerator

If they only replaced last order with kuroko
    Well I doubt even if Misaka didn't help him at that part Touma would have won. Since he was wasting time and energy creating a plasma ball even though touma has the ability to negate everything magical or esper like. Since it was created using esper abilities if touma just touched the ball it might of disappeared just like index's clothes <XD and in close range he would win. He can't throw him into the stratosphere anything he touches is negated. But i agree with the building that is if he can do something to create a vector for the building. He had to kick the railroad track in the fight with touma to actually control the railroad so if he cant move the building he cant throw it needs to have motion.
    Accelerator will own touma in far range touma will own accelerator in close range.
    Also what anime u been watching lol he is disabled right now so no awakening besides few seconds.

Basicly touma is the wild card the joker meh.

But i still dont understand how he can beat kuroko. Like i said with the pm, bullet teleport to the brain and teleportation is in a instant so its faster then light so how can he even react let along change the vector of the bullet since teleportation has no vector. P.s. how can they make one of the strongest powers only ranked 4 not even 5

Have you read the manga or watch the anime psyren?
    That teleporter in there was bad ass.

The only powers i can see that beat teleportation in to aru is mind control (of that chick i hate dont even bother membering her name) since she can just control her.) But accelerator can beat her since he can change the vector of the electricity in his brain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well I doubt even if Misaka didn't help him at that part Touma would have won. Since he was wasting time and energy creating a plasma ball even though touma has the ability to negate everything magical or esper like. Since it was created using esper abilities if touma just touched the ball it might of disappeared just like index's clothes <XD and in close range he would win. He can't throw him into the stratosphere anything he touches is negated. But i agree with the building that is if he can do something to create a vector for the building. He had to kick the railroad track in the fight with touma to actually control the railroad so if he cant move the building he cant throw it needs to have motion.
    Accelerator will own touma in far range touma will own accelerator in close range.
    Also what anime u been watching lol he is disabled right now so no awakening besides few seconds.

Basicly touma is the wild card the joker meh.

But i still dont understand how he can beat kuroko. Like i said with the pm, bullet teleport to the brain and teleportation is in a instant so its faster then light so how can he even react let along change the vector of the bullet since teleportation has no vector. P.s. how can they make one of the strongest powers only ranked 4 not even 5

Have you read the manga or watch the anime psyren?
    That teleporter in there was bad ass.

The only powers i can see that beat teleportation in to aru is mind control (of that chick i hate dont even bother membering her name) since she can just control her.) But accelerator can beat her since he can change the vector of the electricity in his brain.
    Actually that ball of plasma would have *(technically, probably not in how the show usually plays out) killed touma. Because it was gathered with his ability, but was not directly related magic-wise like the fire the red-guy uses or such as all the other cast.

Because accelerator manipulates items, he does not directly "infuse" the items with magic as all the other cast does.

Much in the same way accelerator could just pick up a rock and headshot touma, most of the attacks in the series just so happen to hit touma's imagine breaker. Which lets be honest, there is a dozen ways to get around that, targeting his legs first, having a regular weapon, backstabbing, heck, even just avoiding the damn arm and targeting the other 90% of his body.

I like the index series, but touma is really, really weak and only wins his fight because of plot-demands tbh.
    -------------------------

The same way kuroko gets defeated 99% of the time. All you have to do is distract her or pressure her and she loses.

Also her teleportation I believe is a one-trick pony, she's really not anywhere near the level 5's for a reason.

She can teleport, but she's incredibly weak close-combat, any surprise attack (at all) will defeat her, she has no defense, and her offensive power is so limited that its not even fun.(oh you can teleport stuff? cool, but the calculations required are too much unless they stand still).
    ----------------

Anyway, they DID replace last order though, with Misaka Worse

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Actually that ball of plasma would have *(technically, probably not in how the show usually plays out) killed touma. Because it was gathered with his ability, but was not directly related magic-wise like the fire the red-guy uses or such as all the other cast.

Because accelerator manipulates items, he does not directly "infuse" the items with magic as all the other cast does.

Much in the same way accelerator could just pick up a rock and headshot touma, most of the attacks in the series just so happen to hit touma's imagine breaker. Which lets be honest, there is a dozen ways to get around that, targeting his legs first, having a regular weapon, backstabbing, heck, even just avoiding the damn arm and targeting the other 90% of his body.

I like the index series, but touma is really, really weak and only wins his fight because of plot-demands tbh.
    -------------------------

The same way kuroko gets defeated 99% of the time. All you have to do is distract her or pressure her and she loses.

Also her teleportation I believe is a one-trick pony, she's really not anywhere near the level 5's for a reason.

She can teleport, but she's incredibly weak close-combat, any surprise attack (at all) will defeat her, she has no defense, and her offensive power is so limited that its not even fun.(oh you can teleport stuff? cool, but the calculations required are too much unless they stand still).
    ----------------

Anyway, they DID replace last order though, with Misaka Worse
    True the ball might kill touma but if he touched it accelerators control over it will be lost and it will kill both of them. Anyways I agree with u on kuroko that she can't fight close combat. But apparent ur saying she can't teleport a bullet into some ones heart but apparently she can teleport object into the many pillars of a building to break them and cause the building to fall apart and lots of needles into a guys shirt pinning him down
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks
    Anyways good argument we should start a most powerful anime character ability thread XD. We'll obviously the most powerful anime character ability is medaka kurokami meh but after that the list of powerful abilities would be interesting
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks
    Anyways good argument we should start a most powerful anime character ability thread XD. We'll obviously the most powerful anime character ability is medaka kurokami meh but after that the list of powerful abilities would be interesting
    I made an Accelerator vs Alucard thread a while back. Like half a year ago when I was such an idiot I made the infamous thread "Strongest Anime/Manga" character. Kinda reached the conclusion that it's basically impossible to rate all anime/manga characters in terms of strength (ex; luckyman, lain iwakura) though it would be nice for debate purposes for xx v yy sorta thing like Accelerator.

Thanks
    Haha must of been interesting but yeh no one can beat medaka power copies other power and makes it better to op

Thanks
    Oh also another interesting person is phantaminum from tower of god even though he hasn't been seen yet. Basically he's a god that's so powerful that everything he writes becomes permanent records of history. He is also so powerful that he can even end the tower of god manga series on his whim Phantaminum - Tower of God Wiki

Thanks
    Yep I think I just ended that thread of most powerful if medaka copied phantaminum power and made it even stronger she can end all manga series not just her own and then make herself number 1
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    Took me a while but I finally found sum proof that touma could even negate that plasma ball. Member the aluminum bomb guy his ability was just to turn aluminum into a bomb but by what ur saying touma would only be able to negate the bomb if he touched it. But he negated the explosion which was created by the bomb ability. Also member misaka's iron sand chainsaw of death? He negated that to. The sand basically disappeared as it touched him. So chance are he mighty negate that plasma ball. So anything that can be created by an ability as well as magic

Thanks
    Yep I think I just ended that thread of most powerful if medaka copied phantaminum power and made it even stronger she can end all manga series not just her own and then make herself number 1
    Trust me there's strangely overpowered characters out there. Take these 2 for example
    Luckyman - Extremely lucky. If you tried to kill him you would kill yourself.
    Lain Iwakura - A deity that can alter reality as seen in the last episode (She changed Alice's age)

There's lots of characters like that..

Took me a while but I finally found sum proof that touma could even negate that plasma ball. Member the aluminum bomb guy his ability was just to turn aluminum into a bomb but by what ur saying touma would only be able to negate the bomb if he touched it. But he negated the explosion which was created by the bomb ability. Also member misaka's iron sand chainsaw of death? He negated that to. The sand basically disappeared as it touched him. So chance are he mighty negate that plasma ball. So anything that can be created by an ability as well as magic
    There's lots of ways Accelerator could kill Touma and well... everyone. We can go back to the part where Accelerator awakens and Touma beats him as a prime example of plot armor. At the very beginning Touma survives after that explosion which should have killed him. Touma couldn't negate an explosion because it wasn't created by his ability so he should have died. He only survived and beat him because of plot armor.

Battle 1: Misaka + Touma vs Accelerator
    Touma only won because Misaka backed him and Accelerator was just fucking around like the sadist he is.

Battle 2: Touma vs Awakened Accelerator
    A fight that Touma should have lost, he obviously won this because of his heavy plot armor. IB isn't really even all that OP, like Empire said there's lots of flaws in it and for him to beat Accelerator out of sheer luck was simple plot armor.

Battle 3: ???
    Touma wins because plot armor.

Honestly Accelerator is the coolest lolicon and the true main character of To Aru. If he wasn't in the series I honestly wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I do. I'm really hyped for Accelerator's manga... much more so than Index or Railgun.

Thanks
    I like many character,because every char. have their special charm.

Kasuragi Keyma from Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai aka. The World God Only Knows

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast