Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    You see, from the way you say this, it looks like you never experienced getting limited by PayPal. What targets paypals system is simply like how self was doing things normally and all of the suddenly have money coming in constantly
    It doesn't look like it because I've never had a limited account on PayPal, cos I do more with it than use it for selling goodies for people
    who can't afford something without a middleman.

Edit: Also what I have noticed all of these years of using MPGH, is that everyone comes here and complains how their PayPal got limited without a reason but what comes really out that your account didn't get limited without a reason, but an error of yourself of being too stupid. Complaining here and hoping that we have the advice to help you to get through the "problematic" issue of PayPal limiting your account "without a reason" is self-explanatory about how little you know about what you do, and how little you know how PayPal actually works and how it should be actually used as.

Now, every further thread after this one is just mindless morons who just wants to complain about their PayPal account being limited.
    -If you see this as some aggressive reply, then yes it is, it's also because I'm semi-tired about these "Hey, my PayPal got limited bla bla bla, Imma cry on MPGH general so I can get an attention from the community hoping they know what to do, and ow btw, PayPal is bunch of retards who limit accounts for no reason"

Y'all know that is a TOTAL BULLSHIT and YOU know that you know nothing about PayPal, now stop quoting me you degenerated noobs/inexperienced little twats who cry and cry but do nothing when it comes to the situation.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-22-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post

I have got perma limited for some bullshit too , @Dynasty too , etc. paypal limits just because.

You can withdraw your funds after 180 days. @SelfMadeSZN
    Have had over 6 accounts limited or suspended.

Thanks
    i hope this doesn't happen to me

Thanks
    I despise paypal only ever had problems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post

It doesn't look like it because I've never had a limited account on PayPal, cos I do more with it than use it for selling goodies for people

Edit: Also what I have noticed all of these years of using MPGH, is that everyone comes here and complains how their PayPal got limited without a reason but what comes really out that your account didn't get limited without a reason, but an error of yourself of being too stupid. Complaining here and hoping that we have the advice to help you to get through the "problematic" issue of PayPal limiting your account "without a reason" is self-explanatory about how little you know about what you do, and how little you know how PayPal actually works and how it should be actually used as.

Now, every further thread after this one is just mindless morons who just wants to complain about their PayPal account being limited.
    -If you see this as some aggressive reply, then yes it is, it's also because I'm semi-tired about these "Hey, my PayPal got limited bla bla bla, Imma cry on MPGH general so I can get an attention from the community hoping they know what to do, and ow btw, PayPal is bunch of retards who limit accounts for no reason"

Y'all know that is a TOTAL BULLSHIT and YOU know that you know nothing about PayPal, now stop quoting me you degenerated noobs/inexperienced little twats who cry and cry but do nothing when it comes to the situation.
    First of all, once it's limited, you can't really do anything about it. So this whole "attention" thing is kind of stupid. Second, you're an idiot. Who spends 10 minutes brainstorming and figuring out your topic sentence, first body paragraph, second paragraph, and your conclusion. If you ever have to do an essay for school, you will for get an A+ for just sending that to the teacher. Third, this thread was more of a caution for people using PayPal. Because, by the thread, i'm never using PayPal, and this is why you shouldn't either. PayPal is for you to use to buy and sell. They don't know what we're buying and selling. All they see is transactions. So why in the hell would they just limit your account? You see what i'm saying? It doesn't matter "what" you're selling, because they don't "know."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    First of all, once it's limited, you can't really do anything about it. So this whole "attention" thing is kind of stupid.
    Your source being? Other people saying can't be used as a source, have you done your fullest extent research on the matter, do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

Second, you're an idiot. Who spends 10 minutes brainstorming and figuring out your topic sentence, first body paragraph, second paragraph, and your conclusion. If you ever have to do an essay for school, you will for get an A+ for just sending that to the teacher.
    Well, if your teacher saw the reply you are writing to me, he'd/she'd facepalm all together and give you a B- for the article you're writing in here. Ouch.
    Least I can have some understand/capability of typing/thinking the sentences and want them written out the way I was thought of.

I've never studied the language at school, home by myself and some people even say that my English is better than the majority of undereducated people like most American's.

Third, this thread was more of a caution for people using PayPal. Because, by the thread, i'm never using PayPal, and this is why you shouldn't either. PayPal is for you to use to buy and sell. They don't know what we're buying and selling. All they see is transactions. So why in the hell would they just limit your account? You see what i'm saying? It doesn't matter "what" you're selling, because they don't "know."
    What kind of caution does it give to the other people who have been using PayPal longer than you have, but never had an issue with the PayPal account as a whole, what kind of purpose that does serve in this situation? Or what kind of outlook are you expecting from people who haven't had an issue, but you do?

Stop acting like a mindless idiot when someone says that they use PayPal longer than you have/are (selling services, selling/buying goods/services) of course you would have an issue with PayPal suspending/limiting your account if that is all YOU use PayPal for, meanwhile there are many more usages for one site than it was intended for, now that is not without a reason now is it? Have you gone your way out and read the terms of service of PayPal? I wouldn't expect you to since 99% of human race skips it, thinking it has no use when 99% of problems you have can be resolved by reading it.

And, sorry, no I do not see what you're saying, since you purposely missed my type about "now stop quoting me you degenerated noobs/inexperienced"

I have a job which needs my attention so I'm off now.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

This will be the last quote from me to you but I'll say I'm happy for you that you never got limited and I hope you never do because once you're limited, PayPal doesn't really care if it was legit or not, but red flag in their system means they'll rather get rid of you with as much information as possible. I was limited before but it had nothing to do with the illegal services here on mpgh 5 years ago. I was reselling stuff I bought on Craigslist, flipping shoes I bought online, anything I could find etc and they flagged me then wouldn't accept any of my receipts and threw me aside.

However, I do understand where you're coming from because everyone on here wants to be paid by friends and family that's another trigger for PayPal because it's stealing profit from PayPal. That's a legitimate reason for PayPal to limit your account but at the same time, I think it's ridiculous they ban you forever which is why I said they treat people worse than murders. They even side with buyers most of the time. I for one never tried to sympathize with people who got limited, just told them what I know from experience.

On another note, not dealing with PayPal is very painful as they have a pretty big Monopoly online.

Thanks
    They ban you for receiving money from refunding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    PayPal support is always incredibly annoying. I can't wait for a new company to take the throne from them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Paypal = Bad. From now on only BTC.

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yep Paypal sucks, I have lost $800 + due PayPal, they keep limiting people for no reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    This will be the last quote from me to you but I'll say I'm happy for you that you never got limited and I hope you never do because once you're limited, PayPal doesn't really care if it was legit or not, but red flag in their system means they'll rather get rid of you with as much information as possible. I was limited before but it had nothing to do with the illegal services here on mpgh 5 years ago. I was reselling stuff I bought on Craigslist, flipping shoes I bought online, anything I could find etc and they flagged me then wouldn't accept any of my receipts and threw me aside.

However, I do understand where you're coming from because everyone on here wants to be paid by friends and family that's another trigger for PayPal because it's stealing profit from PayPal. That's a legitimate reason for PayPal to limit your account but at the same time, I think it's ridiculous they ban you forever which is why I said they treat people worse than murders. They even side with buyers most of the time. I for one never tried to sympathize with people who got limited, just told them what I know from experience.

On another note, not dealing with PayPal is very painful as they have a pretty big Monopoly online.
    Thank you for being a comprehensive person and with you, I would rather have a talk than some douchebag who starts "flaming" at my sentences for no reason, like it had any relevance towards to what we have discussed. +rep incoming

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Your source being? Other people saying can't be used as a source, have you done your fullest extent research on the matter, do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

Well, if your teacher saw the reply you are writing to me, he'd/she'd facepalm all together and give you a B- for the article you're writing in here. Ouch.
    Least I can have some understand/capability of typing/thinking the sentences and want them written out the way I was thought of.

I've never studied the language at school, home by myself and some people even say that my English is better than the majority of undereducated people like most American's.

What kind of caution does it give to the other people who have been using PayPal longer than you have, but never had an issue with the PayPal account as a whole, what kind of purpose that does serve in this situation? Or what kind of outlook are you expecting from people who haven't had an issue, but you do?

Stop acting like a mindless idiot when someone says that they use PayPal longer than you have/are (selling services, selling/buying goods/services) of course you would have an issue with PayPal suspending/limiting your account if that is all YOU use PayPal for, meanwhile there are many more usages for one site than it was intended for, now that is not without a reason now is it? Have you gone your way out and read the terms of service of PayPal? I wouldn't expect you to since 99% of human race skips it, thinking it has no use when 99% of problems you have can be resolved by reading it.

And, sorry, no I do not see what you're saying, since you purposely missed my type about "now stop quoting me you degenerated noobs/inexperienced"

I have a job which needs my attention so I'm off now.
    I didn't even read half of this because you like to write fucking series. Anyways, i'll keep it short and sweet. You're irrelevant to this thread, so why are you even commenting? Look around. Read with those eyes of yours. There's countless amount of people backing me up that PayPal is indeed retarded and does some stupid things. I'm sorry that the money I receive isn't legal enough for you, but that shouldn't matter to PayPal, only because they don't fucking know.

I mean, if you really think PayPal has a flawless security system, you must need help. You must be a PayPal rep.

Last edited by SelfMadeSZN; 03-23-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I wonder what laws apply here.bet if they fuck with the wrong guy it could turn into a nasty lawsuit.
    They probably have sth in the TOS to save their ass Like every large cooperation/company

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN_Plays View Post
    They probably have sth in the TOS to save their ass Like every large cooperation/company
    Sometimes parts of the ToS even in large companies are invalid because they go against the law. A lawsuit against a big corporation is just very hard to win.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast