Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello. Is this client like Orape? I downloaded it extracted it, put the .swf onto the Flash and ran it. It was stuck on loading and never worked. Any help please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Round two of some minor fixes I'd recommend. I've been playing nonstop on your client (AM IN LOVE). Few fixes, when a Medusa or any monster throws a bomb a pentaract eye appears which is slightly annoying. Another thing, fourth boss in Haunted Cems are very ugly. I see a bunch of random bosses and a I also see a skuld in the middle which I can attack but I get disconnected immediately. Another thing, when I am playing on wizzy and am using auto spell bomb, after pressing space a couple times I get DC'd which is very inconsistent and annoying. Also, is there any way for me to see how much time my loot potions have left? Very confusing Also, could you add a "Whisper" command when I click on another player? Kind of annoying have to type it out, especially for the longer names.
    EDIT: Have been fame farming in the ptrain for a good 30+ minutes and have gotten DC'd 5-6 times playing on my Archer. I have no idea why, maybe those medusa bombs different sprites? (hate those)
    Last edited by Cubeboss11; 03-01-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It might be to much trouble for just 1 class but is there any way you can make it so that pally has the autoability like it has right now plus have the priest heal thing ? So once you get to a certain percentage in hp your pally heals ? Also can u make it so oreo works the same way the priest works so once u get to a certain amount of hp u go invincible ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also some other thing can u add the thing from nillys that lets you face quest ? And the hotkeys that lets u rotate 45 degrees. None of these are really needed they are just things you could add to a already really gud client to mabye make it even better
    Last edited by XXdavidlol123; 03-01-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks
    Not sure if this has been pointed out already but there seems to be a delay between input and client-response. Not sure how or why it's caused though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Also also can u make the auto hp pots be able to go to lower percentage ? if someone doesnt use autonexus they might want to not use hp pots till they are at like 25 % hp

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeguything21 View Post
    When going into the 4th part of a cem, the auto aim attacks skuld and hurts it as far as I am aware, causing a disconnect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubeboss11 View Post
    Another thing, fourth boss in Haunted Cems are very ugly. I see a bunch of random bosses and a I also see a skuld in the middle which I can attack but I get disconnected immediately.
    I'll look into it and fix for the next release. Thanks Cubeboss11 for a detailed explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by sashas2001 View Post
    Would it be possible to change the /con to /conn so it works with ZAutonexus?
    I might add this as an option.

Few fixes, when a Medusa or any monster throws a bomb a pentaract eye appears which is slightly annoying.
    Have been fame farming in the ptrain for a good 30+ minutes and have gotten DC'd 5-6 times playing on my Archer. I have no idea why, maybe those medusa bombs different sprites?
    Err, what? I haven't been able to reproduce this bug. What options are you using? I'm especially interested in the Visual tab but if you could upload your options file containing all the options that would be even better. To find the file, go to

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Fla sh Player\#SharedObjects (remove the space between Fla and sh)

That folder should have one folder in it with a random name. For me the name is TJRZS745. Open it and open the localhost folder, which is in it. The file I need is AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol. Find a way to send it to me as a private message.

Be careful though. RotMG.sol contains your login information and you don't want to make the mistake of sending that to anyone.

Another thing, when I am playing on wizzy and am using auto spell bomb, after pressing space a couple times I get DC'd which is very inconsistent and annoying.
    This happens when you spam space like a madman. Try doing it slower for now until I find a way to fix it.

Also, is there any way for me to see how much time my loot potions have left? Very confusing
    I didn't consider it. That has a lower priority for now but I'll try adding it to the GUI at some point.

Very confusing Also, could you add a "Whisper" command when I click on another player? Kind of annoying have to type it out, especially for the longer names.
    I hated that option but sure, I''ll make an option for it.

Quote Originally Posted by XXdavidlol123 View Post
    It might be to much trouble for just 1 class but is there any way you can make it so that pally has the autoability like it has right now plus have the priest heal thing ? So once you get to a certain percentage in hp your pally heals ? Also can u make it so oreo works the same way the priest works so once u get to a certain amount of hp u go invincible ?
    This is an excellent idea. I'll try to include it in the next release.

Also some other thing can u add the thing from nillys that lets you face quest ? And the hotkeys that lets u rotate 45 degrees. None of these are really needed they are just things you could add to a already really gud client to mabye make it even better
    This'll have a lower priority for now but I'll get to it, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
    Not sure if this has been pointed out already but there seems to be a delay between input and client-response. Not sure how or why it's caused though.
    What exactly is delayed? If it's inventory/item related you can turn off "Disable client swap" option in the other tab in options.

It prevents the client from predicting the server response on INVSWAP events meaning that the items will never teleport back when moving them. That also causes the slight delay on moving items.

Also also can u make the auto hp pots be able to go to lower percentage ? if someone doesnt use autonexus they might want to not use hp pots till they are at like 25 % hp
    I didn't want to include it in the options because it was annoying to have to click it 10 or so times to get to the desired option. I can make a command for it, though.
    Last edited by CrazyJani; 03-02-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    Is this compatible with the new X11 release?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    What exactly is delayed?
    Spells are delayed upon pressing 'SPACE' as well as damage received by enemies. For example, if I shoot them, the client shows that my shot is taken into account for but the health actually reduces after a delayed amount. Also, if I drink an hp pot, my client shows that I consume it upon keystroke but the server registers it after said delay (indicated by +100).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfbuggers View Post
    Is this compatible with the new X11 release?
    Yes but you won't be able to claim login rewards. An update coming later this week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Am getting "Connection failed! Retrying..." on the updated versions of orape, nilly and this client. Anyone got a idea how to fix this? Downloaded the newest versions and updated my Flash Player but still nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I want to suggest you take off noclip on invulnerable mobs, because you cant stun oryx 2 when he's invulnerable, for example. Btw this is really nice Client! Good job!

Thanks
    Have been fame farming in the ptrain for a good 30+ minutes and have gotten DC'd 5-6 times playing on my Archer. I have no idea why, maybe those medusa bombs different sprites? (hate those)
    Im having the same trouble

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockii77 View Post
    Am getting "Connection failed! Retrying..." on the updated versions of orape, nilly and this client. Anyone got a idea how to fix this? Downloaded the newest versions and updated my Flash Player but still nothing.
    check your server, you may be trying to connect to proxy when there is none and occasionally some of the servers go down. Check realmeye to see which servers are down if any

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bruninho167 View Post
    I want to suggest you take off noclip on invulnerable mobs, because you cant stun oryx 2 when he's invulnerable, for example. Btw this is really nice Client! Good job!
    I agree with this too, also auto aim stops attacking certain bosses if it goes invuln like in toxic sewers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    I didn't want to include it in the options because it was annoying to have to click it 10 or so times to get to the desired option. I can make a command for it, though.
    That would Be great :3

Also another thing the auto quiv/stun and spell bomb are kinda weird. With the spell bombs it never seems to go towards my mouse and with quiv and stun its just random
    Last edited by XXdavidlol123; 03-02-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast