Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @-Insane alright i be on -.- kinda mad not mod or admin lol but did u fix it completely? just wondering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
    @-Insane alright i be on -.- kinda mad not mod or admin lol but did u fix it completely? just wondering
    well for what i know it is fixed. it was a case-sensitive issue

Thanks
    Name:Ace
    IGN:Ultraman
    Experience as player: Pretty new to this game, but will learn
    How will you play? Survival
    Why should you be let in? Because I want a new experience to join games and make new friends
    Any more information? No
    -----------------------

Imma Hmong Person!!!

https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hmong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Insane i will try to be on later if the minecraft launcher will stop being gay...

Thanks
    @uberman556 okay. I'm on now working on tha city and spawn

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Insane well if minecraft will open ill be there to check it out i seen some of it looking good!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by axiong123 View Post
    Name:Ace
    IGN:Ultraman
    Experience as player: Pretty new to this game, but will learn
    How will you play? Survival
    Why should you be let in? Because I want a new experience to join games and make new friends
    Any more information? No
    Added to whitelist.

@axiong123

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Danny

IGN: NguyenReps

Experience as admin: Was an admin on another server, before it shut down. I have a good knowledge of cuboid plugins and other plugins

Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do?
    It depends, on what kind of building it is, whether its important or not. I would consider his suggestion, and try and see if his right, or his suggestion has some sense in it. If I agree then I'll keep the torches removed. If it is someone else's building I would tell them to leave it alone and ask the owner before altering their building.

Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do?
    I'd tell them that there is more than one admin, on the server. And if he doesn't like me as an admin, I'd ask him why. Consider the reasoning, and tell him if there's anything wrong I'd get him to talk to Insane/Server owner. If it goes over the limit, I may consider a kick or temp ban.

Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do?
    I'd ask him how, and what I have griefed. If I had griefed something that was important and belonged to someone else. I would correct the error, apologise and move on from there. If I had a good reason to remove the building or parts of it, I will tell them why and what they can do to fix the problem. E.g. Automatic farms that can lag the server, because of their drops.

Why should you should be admin?
    I have past experience at being an admin, I'm active and I'm from Australia so if there isn't an admin during this time-frame I can fill in. This ensures that the server is protected at almost every hour of the day. I can also help people around if they're confused with plugins. I have a good knowledge of plugins, and plugins that are new to me, I will try to learn them well. I have also been on the server for 2 generations. hopefully it stays up for a long time then before

Any more information?
    No. It all went up there ^

-Danny ( NguyenReps )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by danny101 View Post
    Name: Danny

IGN: NguyenReps

Experience as admin: Was an admin on another server, before it shut down. I have a good knowledge of cuboid plugins and other plugins

Scenario: Someone walks up and deletes about 5 torches because he thinks they look bad from your wall. What do you do?
    It depends, on what kind of building it is, whether its important or not. I would consider his suggestion, and try and see if his right, or his suggestion has some sense in it. If I agree then I'll keep the torches removed. If it is someone else's building I would tell them to leave it alone and ask the owner before altering their building.

Scenario 2: Someone is flaming you about how bad an admin you are. What do you do?
    I'd tell them that there is more than one admin, on the server. And if he doesn't like me as an admin, I'd ask him why. Consider the reasoning, and tell him if there's anything wrong I'd get him to talk to Insane/Server owner. If it goes over the limit, I may consider a kick or temp ban.

Scenario 3: Someone who has been on the server alot with reputation tells you [Player_Name] is griefing. What do you do?
    I'd ask him how, and what I have griefed. If I had griefed something that was important and belonged to someone else. I would correct the error, apologise and move on from there. If I had a good reason to remove the building or parts of it, I will tell them why and what they can do to fix the problem. E.g. Automatic farms that can lag the server, because of their drops.

Why should you should be admin?
    I have past experience at being an admin, I'm active and I'm from Australia so if there isn't an admin during this time-frame I can fill in. This ensures that the server is protected at almost every hour of the day. I can also help people around if they're confused with plugins. I have a good knowledge of plugins, and plugins that are new to me, I will try to learn them well. I have also been on the server for 2 generations. hopefully it stays up for a long time then before

Any more information?
    No. It all went up there ^

-Danny ( NguyenReps )
    Accidentally misinterpreted Scenario 3. If someone reported another player griefing, I would tp and check in, on the situation. If I had access to the server logs, I would check that. To see if someone actually griefed. I would also consider the damage done to the building. If its minimal I would tell the griefer to stop and warn him. If its a large amount I may consider something slightly more severe. I would also help the owner of the building to repair the damages. Only in large amounts of damage.

Thanks
    * Namean
    * IGN:LordSkioN
    * Experience as player:started 3months ago
    * How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] Both
    * Why should you be let in? To join the fun XD
    * Any more information?No

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well for people who want to join my city, ask insane. im leaving for 10 days so i expect some minor progress on the city

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name:Trent
    IGN:teckaufman
    Experience as player:Have been a Mod for a Minecraft Server before it was Shut Down, Rather than that 3 and 1/4 Years.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both]Both
    Why should you be let in? I Never Grief and can never find a Mincraft server to Have Fun. I wanna Have Fun
    Any more information? Minecraft Addiction Years 2008-Present

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teckaufman View Post
    Name:Trent
    IGN:teckaufman
    Experience as player:Have been a Mod for a Minecraft Server before it was Shut Down, Rather than that 3 and 1/4 Years.
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both]Both
    Why should you be let in? I Never Grief and can never find a Mincraft server to Have Fun. I wanna Have Fun
    Any more information? Minecraft Addiction Years 2008-Present
    @teckaufman

Added

I'm on but AFK playing Black Ops.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name:Taylor
    IGN: dawn awakenz
    Experience as player: im pretty creative in minecraft im also legit creative so i dont practice with tmi or anything like that
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] i like them both really but im more of a sit back and relaxed creative person...
    Why should you be let in? cause you couldn't build without me im too awesome
    Any more information? im active and online almost every day since its summer
    @Insane approve me for white list :P
    Last edited by CF-MadMan; 06-16-2011 at 11:56 PM.
    Its me @taylo123100 i made a new account cause i wanted a name change so yeah its me @taylo123100 im well known i think so yeah :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CF-MadMan View Post
    Name:Taylor
    IGN: dawn awakenz
    Experience as player: im pretty creative in minecraft im also legit creative so i dont practice with tmi or anything like that
    How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both] i like them both really but im more of a sit back and relaxed creative person...
    Why should you be let in? cause you couldn't build without me im too awesome
    Any more information? im active and online almost every day since its summer
    @Insane approve me for white list :P
    @CF-MadMan

1. dawn awakenz
    2. dawnawakenz
    3. dawn_awakenz

???

Ex Middleman

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast