Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey, how about this idea i just got that could make the trader bot work alot better.

u put in the items u want to sell ofc, and then on the other side(buying side) theres a list right over it with different bunch of items u want to buy.

for example u can configure it to sell life for either 2 mana or 6 attack.

secondly, setting up so that u can have multiple trades such as for example:

selling 1 life for either 2 mana or 6 atk, meanwhile u are selling acclaim for either 3 life or 2 life and 2 mana.

picture cause i was boring and cause it might make it easier to understand. http ://imgur .com/ a/bJZGi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by conecall View Post
    for example u can configure it to sell life for either 2 mana or 6 attack.
    It already does this.

secondly, setting up so that u can have multiple trades
    If i ever work on this again, i would like to add multiple trades to it. But for the foreseeable future, i wouldnt expect it anytime soon. That is why i included the source, so others could modify it if they want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=toddddd;12395429]It already does this.

i dont see it anywhere? atm i can make of this is 1 trade with 1 list of items u sell for the other list of items u buy? how do i configure it to accept different offers?

- - - Updated - - -

oh nvm, i figured it out. thanks for letting me know, and sry for missing it in the disc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wait where did you release the source code? id love to have a look at it, see if i can make the multiple trades.

Thanks
    wait where did you release the source code? id love to have a look at it, see if i can make the multiple trades.
    Its the only download in the first post. You downloaded it already if you are using the plugin. The download contains the visual studio project for the plugin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I've been wanting to make my own auto trade bot for a while now, and I went on here to find a place to get started as I only know a bit of Java. I then saw your traderbot and I just wanted to make sure that I could use it as a framework for what I was planning on creating since you included the source code. I've never done anything in C# before which is why I need something to reference.

Thanks
    I really like this. Hopefully sometime I can try to add a multiple trades feature (similar to jex's old traderbot).
    Thanks for releasing.

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Given the random bot bans this is a little risky, thanks though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey, just wondering. I've seen bots that go back to the vault and restock theirselves. I'm guessing this is not that program?

Thanks
    I've been using trader bot for awhile now and everything was doing fine. But today I was selling 8L for deca and whenever I went to check to see if the item was sold, I've gotten an exa hp? Is there a glitch where people can trade a specific item w/o the bot noticing? Hope someone can answer it for me since I've lost 7L. Also whenever I went to check the people who are trading me have little yellow boxes in their inv and was wondering what it was.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasorous View Post
    I've been using trader bot for awhile now and everything was doing fine. But today I was selling 8L for deca and whenever I went to check to see if the item was sold, I've gotten an exa hp? Is there a glitch where people can trade a specific item w/o the bot noticing? Hope someone can answer it for me since I've lost 7L. Also whenever I went to check the people who are trading me have little yellow boxes in their inv and was wondering what it was.
    I've had a similar experience where the bot trades for something else and when I go back to check the settings, it actually didn't have anything in the buy list even though I was sure I saved it to buy something. I'm not a coder so the way I got around to it was when I start the bot I go back and check the settings again to see if it has something in the buy list. It would be nice to see in the next version where it'll prompt you to have something in the buy list or the bot won't start.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasorous View Post
    Is there a glitch where people can trade a specific item w/o the bot noticing?
    The plugin checks the trade offers and ensures they are correct before it ever accepts. Anytime a change happens in the trade, the plugin re-evaluates the trade to make sure it is still good, and it will not respond with the accept trade packet until the trade satisfies the settings. So i cant see any possible way to dupe/scam the plugin other then the person putting in the wrong item in the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by janthedude View Post
    when I start the bot I go back and check the settings again to see if it has something in the buy list
    This is what i do as well, as there have been a few times where ive put something in there that is wrong by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by janthedude View Post
    It would be nice to see in the next version where it'll prompt you to have something in the buy list or the bot won't start.
    I dont really plan to continue this plugin, the source code is provided for anyone that wants to modify it. I give full permission to anyone that wants to modify it and re-upload it as their own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Too bad I don't know how to code

Thanks
    There is an interesting option. when you make for example 4 offers and each of them buy's the same amount of anything it doesn't work properly.

And a note to anyone who will be doing with the update, I suggest making a sound signal when a trade is done. That will help a lot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
    There is an interesting option. when you make for example 4 offers and each of them buy's the same amount of anything it doesn't work properly.
    What do you mean "4 offers"? The settings only handle 1 trade at a time. You can have multiple items in the trade, and you can have an alternate item on the buying side, but its still just 1 trade. For example, if you have 8 dex pots and you want to trade them for def, you could put in 2 dex on the sell and 1 def on the buy. Then it would trade any ratio of 2:1 for those items until you are out of dex (so someone could trade you 1 def for 2 dex, or 2 def for 4 dex, or 3 def for 6 dex, 4 def for 8 dex). Or you could just put 8 dex on the sell side and 4 def on the buy side, but then you will reject any trade where the person doesnt have all 4 def at once. Which is why its better to do the lowest ratio of the trade in the settings.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast