Cheap Nexus 7 Social Engineering Service

Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
And this is why ez scammers happen on this forum... lmao
thought the same thing... posts should not be approve until multiple vouches are provided and completed.
Quote Originally Posted by Damntoxic123 View Post
thought the same thing... posts should not be approve until multiple vouches are provided and completed.
I don't know about that. It's up to the customers to know better and not spend ludicrous amounts of money on a service that has no vouches. Time and time again it's been proven that it's a terrible idea, but really it's up to the forum members to finally realize that and protect themselves. It's not the mods' jobs to babysit threads until they get vouched just so some bonehead doesn't purchase the service prematurely.
Quote Originally Posted by Damntoxic123 View Post
thought the same thing... posts should not be approve until multiple vouches are provided and completed.
No... users should not pay until then. He bought 2 items which makes him an even bigger idiot.
interesting but waiting for vouches
i asked to pay in tracking, he told me to pay upfront only, so i declined and left XD
I am able to pay on delivery.

Or I can take vouch copy if you want to.
Willing to buy once mods confirm!
Quote Originally Posted by ReverseCold View Post
@ @Psychotic @ @Hova @ @DarkLordXYZ

Requesting thread to be closed until my vouch copy is shipped out. Orders are on hold at the moment.
Did you get the vouch out man?
Finished RMA process for all orders, several customers have received their order. Vouch copy has been shipped and received. Online and taking orders now!
Still don't see any vouches......
My pixel order arrived, everything went smoothly. However he got the color wrong.... He refund me 50% of the order amount and I will be ordering another one. Other than that it was all good. The Nexus is taking longer but I have already received tracking, will update when it arrives.
How much for Google Pixel shipped to India?
I am interest but waiting for vouches
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?