Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juixcy View Post
    I did some calculations and Nulled is making around 8k usd a week JUST from Pinned & Highlighted threads in the marketplace sections (which i remind you is fully automated from purchase to pinned). There is no reason why MPGH can't compete on this scale especially with It's user base.

This will help payroll the development & to keep the site up without investors.

These funds alone will help automate this site 10x more, roll in many more different types of premiums, a full time dev team, etc.

Regarding this, we could have more stickies available. ex. You can pay a certain amount per week to sticky your thread to the top of a marketplace section. Premium sellers could have discounts and/or be able to skip some of the queue to get stickied. Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CashCrop View Post
    Regarding this, we could have more stickies available. ex. You can pay a certain amount per week to sticky your thread to the top of a marketplace section. Premium sellers could have discounts and/or be able to skip some of the queue to get stickied. Let me know what you guys think of this idea.
    Na thats way to complicated, Sticky threads for whoever, Same prices for everyone. To maintain shit, i guess it can go through approval.

@Liz has this ever been considered and would we ever see this in the future? I'm genuinely curious & interested. Im sure you guys get this a lot, so by now I'm sure there's a straight yes or no answer?
    Last edited by juixcy; 04-23-2020 at 09:04 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Na thats way to complicated, Sticky threads for whoever, Same prices for everyone. To maintain shit, i guess it can go through approval.

@Liz has this ever been considered and would we ever see this in the future? I'm genuinely curious & interested. Im sure you guys get this a lot, so by now I'm sure there's a straight yes or no answer?
    Not that I'm aware of, as stickies are usually reserved for site information only.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Not that I'm aware of, as stickies are usually reserved for site information only.
    I guess we can divide sticky section with "Pinned" ?

Thanks

Arun was selling stickies in game marketplaces only for $50/week I believe, not sure if he is still allowing them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Arun was selling stickies in game marketplaces only for $50/week I believe, not sure if he is still allowing them
    That would be entirely an Arun thing then, he's within his rights to do so personally as far as I am concerned. So that would have to be addressed by him.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we can divide sticky section with "Pinned" ?
    What would be the difference?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks

That would be entirely an Arun thing then, he's within his rights to do so personally as far as I am concerned. So that would have to be addressed by him.

- - - Updated - - -

What would be the difference?
    Just have another section under stickied threads called "Pinned threads" or "Pinned" Soo Soo Soo Soo many people will buy this. $60+ a week for a Pinned thread ONLY in whichever marketplace section you choose. Charge extra for user services? Or separate user services and refunds so you can charge refunders extra $ a week like $100+. You would be so surprised how many people buy pinned threads, just take a look at Nulled for example making 8kusd+ a week in pinned/highlighted threads and i dont see anyone complaining about their being "soo" many pinned threads
    Last edited by juixcy; 04-24-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks
    Just have another section under stickied threads called "Pinned threads" or "Pinned" Soo Soo Soo Soo many people will buy this. $60+ a week for a Pinned thread ONLY in whichever marketplace section you choose.
    The marketplace would be flooded with pinned threads. I think the increased visibility for PremSellers is enough.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post

The marketplace would be flooded with pinned threads. I think the increased visibility for PremSellers is enough.
    Maybe like absolute max 5-10 each marketplace section and thats not that much when u look at the sections, + people will get used to it very quickly. (And if youre worried about so many pins then set a limit) It's a win win for everyone. And MPGH deserves to roll in abit of cash for themselves, I'm sure that it would help update this website or atleast keep it running in the future without investors or anything lel
    Last edited by juixcy; 04-24-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    Maybe like absolute max 5-10 and thats not that much when u look at the sections, + people will get used to it very quickly. (And if youre worried about so many pins then set a limit) It's a win win for everyone. And MPGH deserves to roll in abit of cash for themselves, I'm sure that it would help update this website in the future too.
    But wouldn't that lead to people waiting several months until they are able to get a pinned thread?

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post

But wouldn't that lead to people waiting several months until they are able to get a pinned thread?
    Alright? No limit.. Doesnt matter, people will get used too looking at all the TOP of the line quality threads before having to scroll abit down to see everyone elses. Just take a look at Nulled, it speaks for its self,its not flooded and no one complains cause they get used to it.
    Last edited by juixcy; 04-24-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah there are many concerns with that, and we never want to disparage our regular members who do not want to or cannot afford to create such threads. This is also getting sidetracked to issues outside of the scope of this thread, which is Premium Members.

I

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (04-25-2020)

Thanks
    username hues/glow/effects please....

Thanks
    I think you should fix your marketplace section rules, which as you can see has clearly become a joke in recent months. Where it was once a thriving marketplace that people would check regularly, it has become a cesspool of lackluster services and nobody wants to sell here because you need a vouch and thread approval is a bitch and a half with most thread posts being denied by mods because they don't meet ridiculous requirements 👍

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
    I think you should fix your marketplace section rules, which as you can see has clearly become a joke in recent months. Where it was once a thriving marketplace that people would check regularly, it has become a cesspool of lackluster services and nobody wants to sell here because you need a vouch and thread approval is a bitch and a half with most thread posts being denied by mods because they don't meet ridiculous requirements ��
    Usually the only people that have a problem with providing a vouch copy are scammers
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Good (05-15-2020)