Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RotMGgal2233 View Post
    If the MM option isn't allowed you should add more minions from different time zones to the staff so if it's night for 1 minion it'll be afternoon for the other.
    This way more staff members will be online and help prevent this kind of things.
    I still see some flaws in this. Liz selects based off site history etc but a minion's job shouldn't be related to the Market Place except for the gaming section MP sections where they just remove rule breaking content.

To prevent a scam, especially an exit scam will require some form of MM service which as stated is still suspended. A minion cannot simply substitute to become a MM
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Haven't been on here in months not sure if this is already a thing but make it mandatory for a user to provide a vouch copy to a staff member

I know that this will severely reduce the rate at which sales threads open up but on the bright side the chances of a scam occurring go down as well?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Space (01-27-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Haven't been on here in months not sure if this is already a thing but make it mandatory for a user to provide a vouch copy to a staff member

I know that this will severely reduce the rate at which sales threads open up but on the bright side the chances of a scam occurring go down as well?
    Also mentioned this, would definitely help.

Thanks
    MM service OR

User can only take in a certain amount of orders and they have to have a list of orders they are taking in. For example they can only do services adding up to 500$ (20 fitbits for 20$ each and 2 Headphones for 50$) they WILL BE REQUIRED to update their thread how many orders they are doing atm. Example:
    Doing 2 Fitbits for Ahlwong --> Cost (50$)
    Doing 3 Mouses for Alah ---> Cost (120$)
    Doing 1 UPS for Gotla ----> Cost (50$)
    TOTAL : 220$
    500-220 = 280$ (Can only accept 280$ of more orders atm)
    This would only be applied to user on mpgh providing services for other users on mpgh.

A "Fee" - The person providing service have to pay a EXTREMLY TRUSTED member such as dave 1000$ (or less or more)
    During that time they can provide services for anyone and after they are done providing said service & close there thread Dave will give the money back. If person scams then they will lose money they gave to Dave.

Punishment: If anything over 1k is scammed, all information regarding scammers will be leaked out into public

- - - Updated - - -

In think for vouch copies, the user should pay at least a small portion, if not full for the person providing it AFTER it is confirmed successful. Because some services, the user would just be losing money

Thanks
    can you just ban vpn-s like every normal sites do? So you can only use mpgh with your own network(or public,cracked networks). If someone scams, you publish their info to public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

The thing is, say a user opens a GTX 1080 replacement service, they could buy one legitimately for the 'staff vouch' and then scam others afterwards, this just puts a $600 investment on their scam service, which, from the looks of things people have made much more than that.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    Make me a middleman. Pay me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    "I haven't seen many issues arise from Vouch Copies that require immediate changing. The Marketplace already recognizes users who are constantly asking for Vouch copies on every thread, and a lot of times, those users are ignored because of their reputation. Any users who were found to be giving fake vouches were vouch banned for a period of time, unless it is a repeat offense." @Hova

Well at least on the ebooks category most people do read-only vouches which is bullshit. Those who require a vouch copy should test the method or whatever before posting the review.
    and proof should be provided that the method works by the voucher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    and proof should be provided that the method works by the voucher.
    Thats true

Thanks
    5+ Vouch Copies to members with less than (this is just an example) 5000 posts. Every service requires a vouch copy.

In A Finnish Pub Drinking Beer And Smoking W**d (K-30 i am so old)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    Make a "Trusted" usergroup l.People have to show their ID/PASSPORT and other info in order to be in tbis usergroup.So every user will know who is the 100% safe to deal.

Moreover MM service is in need!

Add feedback future .Whick will include positive or negative feedback for every deal have been done with the user.

Sorry for bad english.
    this i totally agree whit. needs to verify whit passport or id card to sell etc and have access to selling/trading etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [Ban]Yunus[ned] View Post
    5+ Vouch Copies to members with less than (this is just an example) 5000 posts. Every service requires a vouch copy.
    I think stuff like this should elevate ur thread with like a special badge, not mandatory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Make a "Trusted" usergroup l.People have to show their ID/PASSPORT and other info in order to be in tbis usergroup.So every user will know who is the 100% safe to deal.

Moreover MM service is in need!

Add feedback future .Whick will include positive or negative feedback for every deal have been done with the user.

Sorry for bad english.
    Even though this seems like an idea that would work, there are tons of minors on this forum. To share info like that would be a bit innapropiate. If there's people also releasing this info that would make it more vunerable do hackers to hack in to databases and steal all the info. Not only that but moderators have the ability to scam too so if there is one that would take advantage and hack bank accounts. Overall, this idea I feel would just cause more problems.

I feel it should be a requirement to have premium at least. So, that way people can see that user has put in money which lowers the chance of scamming because most scammers are broke.

But in the case of dealing with other users that seem trustworthy, I feel that a background check on the contact info provided should be done. A lot of times exit scammers have had small scams before and people post reports that are left in the dust. Something like that would be great.

On other forums there's a trust scan feature which honestly also eases things up a bit more. It shows all kinds of details which makes it easier to prevent scammers.

All you moderators are great and I'm glad you are taking a stand to people like this. I love all the effort that is done to keep the community going. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Awards View Post
    Even though this seems like an idea that would work, there are tons of minors on this forum. To share info like that would be a bit innapropiate. If there's people also releasing this info that would make it more vunerable do hackers to hack in to databases and steal all the info. Not only that but moderators have the ability to scam too so if there is one that would take advantage and hack bank accounts. Overall, this idea I feel would just cause more problems.
    Well,the data hasnt to be saved on a database lol.
    Also not many ppl can have access to them.One person (admin) is enought to have these data.I have seen this method on other forums and works good till now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well,the data hasnt to be saved on a database lol.
    Also not many ppl can have access to them.One person (admin) is enought to have these data.I have seen this method on other forums and works good till now.
    What forum? Also, I feel the trust scan feature is actually quite helpful it is used on other forums and works really well.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast