Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Domran35 View Post
    Hello i got the trainer i start ma game go into zombies solo and try and when i find adressses it crashes
    Can u help me fix this??

edit
    Do i need to put it in my black ops folder?
    It doesn't matter where you put it but it sounds like you need to run it as admin.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have problems with thease features noclip,unlimitedammo,noreload,fasttrigger,oneshoto nekill,onlyheadshots,nobulletholes,nogunsounds and superjump on windows vista. and give weapons only gives me a machine gun. Can you help me in anyway coz i know it works but i cant get it to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by slipclick View Post
    I have problems with thease features noclip,unlimitedammo,noreload,fasttrigger,oneshoto nekill,onlyheadshots,nobulletholes,nogunsounds and superjump on windows vista. and give weapons only gives me a machine gun.
    The addresses aren't being scanned successfully. I believe the trainer is compatible with vista so try the following. Try re-downloading the trainer. Run the trainer as admin and remember to pause the game before scanning. Make sure the scan completes successfully (full load bar). If this does not work, try various scan methods. Try scanning while still in the main menu (I can confirm that this does indeed work), or while ingame (do not pause game).

Good luck, hope this works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ahh i just cant get it to work i have done everything possible to get it to work : run as admin, extract,pause game then find address,dont pause game find address,find address in lobby and i have NET frame work 4.0 or what ever it was but thanks for the quick response and help! but the god mode and teleporting and chaning the magsize work fine but only max up to 80 so i know it works but the firt page screws up. BUT GOOD JOB! GJ!!!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

first not firt sry my bad english!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by slipclick View Post
    Ahh i just cant get it to work i have done everything possible to get it to work
    Have you re-downloaded the trainer as I suggested? It worked for someone in the previous thread. Try re-downloading it. Also make sure you are scanning for the SP addresses (left side of trainer) and not the MP addresses. If this does not work, try using the Deleted Addresses button and start a fresh scan, although I don't think it will work but try it anyway since we are out of options here.
    Last edited by SlyHax; 01-14-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yep i re-downloaded the trainer but if fkng screws up anyway !!!! THX SlyHax anyways for trying to help me AND pyton

Thanks
    Hey when i scan it says my framwork has blocked the adress scan, how do i fix it???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I quess ? Well what frame work you got ? 4.0??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Good job

Good job! Really like it
    sup

Thanks
    hi, thanks , but prepare lvl is fixed now ! can you upgrade please ?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gonna test the hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks, I just test and it works perfectly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nice hack mate
    I Read All My Pms. And Vms.
    Thank Me if I Helped You...

Gifts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    meh im getting cod not found :L i am using the steam version but when i click find address for single player its says not found any ideas, also if you could please pm me about 1 shot 1 kill and change level :L would be awesome man, was thinking of making a new trainer, im guessing the 1 shot kill is to do with +dmg value but cant seem to figure it out, i am able to get the instant kill buff but it changes each time i start the game so.Also i found the values for game speed and some others, they are float but when i try to change them they go back to their original value so nothing changes, and yes ive tried using a timer to freeze them and it doesent work any tips here please :L argh and when ever i make the trainer in cheat engine it just doesn't open :L i only use cheat engine to get the addresses, I am able to find the pointer for the addresses that change but you cant put the pointer addresses in the VB can you like how CE does it, so any tips would be great
    Last edited by zolferno; 03-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    meh im getting cod not found :L i am using the steam version but when i click find address for single player its says not found any ideas, also if you could please pm me about 1 shot 1 kill and change level :L would be awesome man, was thinking of making a new trainer, im guessing the 1 shot kill is to do with +dmg value but cant seem to figure it out, i am able to get the instant kill buff but it changes each time i start the game so.Also i found the values for game speed and some others, they are float but when i try to change them they go back to their original value so nothing changes, and yes ive tried using a timer to freeze them and it doesent work any tips here please :L argh and when ever i make the trainer in cheat engine it just doesn't open :L i only use cheat engine to get the addresses, I am able to find the pointer for the addresses that change but you cant put the pointer addresses in the VB can you like how CE does it, so any tips would be great
    If you get "CoD not found" then its because the trainer can't find a process named "BlackOps.exe". So just check which processes are running in the task manager.
    You should look into assembly. Its a coding language you use for code injecting. I used it to create 90% of the hacks in my trainer. For example instead of finding every address that has something to do with ammo or amount of grenades, you can find a single address where you will write "mov [eax+00000045], 63". (Just an example)
    Just complete the Cheat Engine tutorial and use google to find out what all the basic assembly commands do. (Like: mov, add, sub, jmp, jnz etc.)

And yes you can use pointers in a vb.net trainer.

Code:
    Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" Alias "OpenProcess" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandle" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer 

Public RBuff1 As Long 

'WriteLongPointer
    Public Function WriteLongPointer(ByVal Base As Integer, ByVal Offset As Short, ByVal Value As Long, ByVal Bytes As Integer) 
    Dim fullAddress As Long 
    Dim warrockLookUp As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("WarRock") 
    If warrockLookUp.Length = 0 Then 
    End 
    End If 
    Dim processHandle As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, warrockLookUp(0).Id) 
    ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, Base, RBuff1, 4, Nothing) 
    fullAddress = RBuff1 + Offset 
    WriteProcessMemory(processHandle, fullAddress, Value, Bytes, Nothing) 
    CloseHandle(processHandle) 
    End Function
    Code taken from VB.net Undetected Module Maker by PheNix.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

zolferno (03-09-2012)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast