Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    So I bought the boost week ago.
    I asked him to play in my account before buying; he lost to 4v5.
    But I just paid because of his price.
    Within 3 hours, he changed my accounts password & transferred my account to OCE.
    He says its not him but its bullshit. It was him because there is another one who has had the same problem with me.
    Don't trade with this guys. Complete scam. How the fuck do you lose 4v5?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Parliament View Post
    So I bought the boost week ago.
    I asked him to play in my account before buying; he lost to 4v5.
    But I just paid because of his price.
    Within 3 hours, he changed my accounts password & transferred my account to OCE.
    He says its not him but its bullshit. It was him because there is another one who has had the same problem with me.
    This is a lie -- Any account that has been transferred can be easily recovered so there is no point taking a low ELO account and putting money on it and transferring.

Also, new member, 3 posts. Haven't lost a Five vs Four situation, only Four vs Five situations.

Thanks
    Delete this post.
    Last edited by lerfooled; 10-22-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Parliament View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me. This group has no integrity whatsoever. Recovering the account is not an easy process and if you are not the original owner of the account you will not get it back.

[10/9/2013 12:27:36 AM] Jordan L: so what are you going to do
    [10/9/2013 12:27:39 AM] Jordan L: i can't login...
    [10/9/2013 12:27:49 AM] VindictiveBoosters: Send a ticket?
    [10/9/2013 12:28:00 AM] VindictiveBoosters: was it your account to begin with
    [10/9/2013 12:28:02 AM] VindictiveBoosters: or did u buy it?
    [10/9/2013 12:28:51 AM] Jordan L: it was mine lol...

They are changing it then hoping you aren't the original owner of the account so you have no way of recovering it... I've read this thread and seen one post saying the job was complete. As far as I can tell the rest are complaints or lies from VB....

Quote Originally Posted by VindictiveBoostersVB View Post
    This is a lie -- Any account that has been transferred can be easily recovered so there is no point taking a low ELO account and putting money on it and transferring.

Also, new member, 3 posts. Haven't lost a Five vs Four situation, only Four vs Five situations.
    Can you honestly imagine these guys being anything other than teenagers? The way they talk to their customers shows a total lack of respect for others. Customers that pay you money or RP cards then are lied to about when the job will be finished or have their account moved to another server. If you call them out they call you a liar and offer you nothing in return.

He has 3 posts are you saying that he somehow lacks the right to call you out? You both signed up in October 2013 you just decided to make 46 more posts than he did. Too bad most of yours were bullshit...
    Last edited by lerfooled; 10-22-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lerfooled View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me. This group has no integrity whatsoever. Recovering the account is not an easy process and if you are not the original owner of the account you will not get it back.

[10/9/2013 12:27:36 AM] Jordan L: so what are you going to do
    [10/9/2013 12:27:39 AM] Jordan L: i can't login...
    [10/9/2013 12:27:49 AM] VindictiveBoosters: Send a ticket?
    [10/9/2013 12:28:00 AM] VindictiveBoosters: was it your account to begin with
    [10/9/2013 12:28:02 AM] VindictiveBoosters: or did u buy it?
    [10/9/2013 12:28:51 AM] Jordan L: it was mine lol...

They are changing it then hoping you aren't the original owner of the account so you have no way of recovering it... I've read this thread and seen one post saying the job was complete. As far as I can tell the rest are complaints or lies from VB....

Can you honestly imagine these guys being anything other than teenagers? The way they talk to their customers shows a total lack of respect for others. Customers that pay you money or RP cards then are lied to about when the job will be finished or have their account moved to another server. If you call them out they call you a liar and offer you nothing in return.

He has 3 posts are you saying that he somehow lacks the right to call you out? You both signed up in October 2013 you just decided to make 46 more posts than he did. Too bad most of yours were bullshit...

When he changed the region on my account, I logged into OCE server and bought the transfer to NA. I think it costs about $20 dollars. After doing that, you will recover your account.

And why would I just create the new account and lie about boosters? Does that give me something in return? You, however, lost to 4v5. Come to think of it, it was 3v5, because the enemy duo disconnected while he was playing a vouch game. Close this thread and never do business with these guys.

Thanks
    For me it was a bit more complicated and the option you described wasn't available to me.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    im getting really worried about my boost now can you please finish it soon because the season ends within a week
    Leecher - 0 posts. /me
    Newbie - 25 posts. /me
    Member - 50 posts. /me
    Advanced Member - 100 posts. /me
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts. /me
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts./me
    Expert Member - 500 posts.
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts.
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts.
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts.
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts.
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts.
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts.
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts.
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts.
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts.
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts.
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts.
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts.
    MPGH King - 6000 posts.
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts.
    MPGH God - 7000 posts.
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts.
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok, as it appeares that they wont communicate and theres no positive feedback i'd say its a scam. Even i payed 80 bucks. Got nothing for the money. Last chance for not getting banned is that i see +80 usd in my next visa. Atleast they said they had refunded it. Not sure though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by nilepwns View Post
    Ok, as it appeares that they wont communicate and theres no positive feedback i'd say its a scam. Even i payed 80 bucks. Got nothing for the money. Last chance for not getting banned is that i see +80 usd in my next visa. Atleast they said they had refunded it. Not sure though.
    Since they cant refund my brothers becuase they are limite he already start a dispute you should do it too
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/242889.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/citysign.jpg[/IMG] <---------- Is That Right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bronze 5 to gold 4

Thanks
    Okay, so for all the idiots who think we change the region for your $2 LOW ELO accounts listen to this

-- Recently I had someone with a PLATINUM IV account.
    -- Boosted that account and suddenly it got banned.
    -- It got banned for the Boku method but the owner got it un-banned by simply paying $30.
    -- He asked for a refund AND wanted $30 for resolving the negative balance because it could have been our fault.
    IF you idiots think we change regions, why didn't I change the region of the highest ELO I've had this month and why did I pay an extra $30?

From now on - whoever replies about "scamming" or "changing regions" WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO TO OUR BLACKLIST AND SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY A BOOST FROM US AGAIN NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

Final warning.

Thanks
    So basically the people who got upset cause you scammed them, can't get more boosts from you?

lol?

The funny thing is when I got the account back someone had used RP on it and bought some skins and champions. It was equal to the amount in RP I had given them..... This guy is too funny.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lerfooled View Post
    So basically the people who got upset cause you scammed them, can't get more boosts from you?

lol?

The funny thing is when I got the account back someone had used RP on it and bought some skins and champions. It was equal to the amount in RP I had given them..... This guy is too funny.
    Funny guy. I have 72,621 Riot Points on my own account. Why would I go spend it on some bad account on another server instead of buying everything in the game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictiveBoostersVB View Post
    Our Vouch Booster DANIEL has recently retired so we will not be giving out vouch boosts unless truly needed but only one game will be played.
    (This Vouch Boost will not be a 100% win. It will be 50/50 since we have not been payed to try our hardest)
    Why does the win % drop to 50/50 just because you haven't been paid? Don't you have to prove yourself in order to get the vouch?
    If someone adds you on Skype claiming to be me, confirm by sending me a PM on MPGH

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast