Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    I recommend posting the recent update in the OP so you stop getting these useless "please update" posts.

I have a question about addtile/placetile. There is a list of tile IDs on the Terraria wiki but as the command goes, you can only use integers and can't do something like place honey platforms with ID 19 (25).
    Is there any way to specify which edition of the ID you mean so that I could do that or spawn Demon Torches with 4 (7)? If not, could it be added? Thanks!
    Last edited by bloodfeast; 09-23-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    I think we should just ban everyone too God damn stupid to read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude can u put the download link of terrahax v0.9.7 in the first page pls?
    great client by the way!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude can u put the download link of terrahax v0.9.7 in the first page pls?
    great client by the way!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodfeast View Post
    I recommend posting the recent update in the OP so you stop getting these useless "please update" posts.

I have a question about addtile/placetile. There is a list of tile IDs on the Terraria wiki but as the command goes, you can only use integers and can't do something like place honey platforms with ID 19 (25).
    Is there any way to specify which edition of the ID you mean so that I could do that or spawn Demon Torches with 4 (7)? If not, could it be added? Thanks!
    Furthermore it seems that your 1.3.0.8 client cannot add new tiles and walls, such as those like Honeyfall Wall (ID 172) and up, as well as Living Cursed Fire Blocks (ID 340) and up. The client outputs that these IDs are invalid, when actually the last tile ID ingame at the moment is 418 (missing out on 78 tiles!) and the last wall ID at the moment is 224 (no access to 52 walls!).
    Luckily enough, in the case of walls, most of them can be spawned with .item and manually placed.
    Can these be updated?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Each time I try to join a friend with this, it says Lost Connection, please reply quick.

Thanks
    Update: it also seems that some items are un-spawnable. Things like "Flame and Black Dye" or "Red(/any other color) and Black Dye" won't work, though something like "Intense Shadowflame Hades Dye" will.

Update II: This is the proper thread to report bugs in right? I use this client extensively in anti-grief efforts so I've found another bug:
    When binding to certain keys, it seems that said keys with their binds don't show up when listed from .listbinds. When the game is exited (whether force close or save and exit), the binds are reset. I found this for the keys T and B so far, and so I've switched them over to Y and V which seem to work properly.
    Perhaps the client can't properly overwrite default bind keys? (B being 'drink all potions')
    Last edited by bloodfeast; 09-29-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Bug report update

Thanks
    Less important and just for feedback and as a suggestion: I find that the worst thing about using this client to build is going from large edits to small edits and not noticing you left your size on 40, thus ruining whatever structure you've made.
    Now, there's not much to do about this except exercise caution and pay attention to the chatbox, however it would be great to have a little addition to the HUD, showing in plain text (as it does in the chat) the current edit method (lava, destroytile, placewall, etc) with the current ID or density (0-255) selected. Underneath this line and more importantly, there would be an indication of your current placing size.

An easy way to implement this for example could be if possible, creating a smaller separated chatbox to the side for just the command outputs and out of bound World Edit errors that doesn't fade out like the normal chat.

And thank you in advance, Xenoxiluna, if you even so much as consider any of this.

Thanks
    hey can you update the command for no debuff the stoned and webbed are still taking effect please remove it it means a lot to me

- - - Updated - - -

hey can you please update the command .nodebuff because the debuff webbed and stoned are still taking effect

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shuncodilla View Post
    hey can you update the command for no debuff the stoned and webbed are still taking effect please remove it it means a lot to me

- - - Updated - - -

hey can you please update the command .nodebuff because the debuff webbed and stoned are still taking effect
    These are effects of TShock, and the mod is nearly useless with it enabled. It should work in a vanilla server.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodfeast View Post
    These are effects of TShock, and the mod is nearly useless with it enabled. It should work in a vanilla server.
    Scratch that - I was actually receiving debuffs from the Pillars and alien whatevers with .ndb on.

It seems that this client is updated to work with 1.3 but somehow the new content of the game doesn't work with the client (addtile, placewall, some items, new debuffs).
    Are these things that could be fixed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Please close this in favor of the new post that I just created to avoid confusion.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678