Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anyone kind enough to share some nx?

unfortunately I did not have any crimson tokens at the time and i got no nx ):

Lucky to those few who generated over 100k+ of nx

Any of you kind enough just to share some?

Thanks
    I cant even get 2min into the game w/o UNAUTHORIZED PROGRAM DETECTED Poping up..so..LOL.

One Two Three Four~ soljikhan nae mameul da deukyeo beorillae, da deullyeo jullae~!~
    D= Sunny!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
    I cant even get 2min into the game w/o UNAUTHORIZED PROGRAM DETECTED Poping up..so..LOL.
    Restart computer?

End processes via task manager that's not important

Reinstall?

Delete, restore all HFS files, you could have mine if you want ( all clean )

My vindictus detected a basic bunny hop script for another game as a hack and it wasn't even running, it was on the desktop. So delete any possible game detections on the desktop.

Thats all I could think of try those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by xdcmasterx View Post
    Restart computer?

End processes via task manager that's not important

Reinstall?

Delete, restore all HFS files, you could have mine if you want ( all clean )

My vindictus detected a basic bunny hop script for another game as a hack and it wasn't even running, it was on the desktop. So delete any possible game detections on the desktop.

Thats all I could think of try those.
    Is this for real? It's one thing for a game to scan running processes, but it is entirely something else for it to scan your hard drive outside of the games file directory. That is an invasion of privacy. You are certain that it just found the file and it was not running at all?

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scientist View Post
    Is this for real? It's one thing for a game to scan running processes, but it is entirely something else for it to scan your hard drive outside of the games file directory. That is an invasion of privacy. You are certain that it just found the file and it was not running at all?
    Hackshield is a blatant invasion of pirvacy, and some of the "Improved security features" fail to take into account a huge lawsuit opening.

Thanks
    yeah bro I have a css script on my desktop it basically spams the space button it wasn't on at all. Next thing I know " game hack detected " and it showed me the name of the bhop script.

yeah bro I have a css script on my desktop it basically spams the space button it wasn't on at all. Next thing I know " game hack detected " and it showed me the name of the bhop script.

Come on guys,sharing is caring :P
    Last edited by xdcmasterx; 06-15-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol dcmaster i feel ur pain, my main account got banned and i had sooo much crimsons on it...*cough SHARE PEOPLE cough*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
    lol dcmaster i feel ur pain, my main account got banned and i had sooo much crimsons on it...*cough SHARE PEOPLE cough*
    Thats sucks bro... =/ if anything make a new account and ill help you fund your fresh start

East server :

Lann - iShake
    Karok - iSteroids
    Evie (scythe) - iBoobs
    Evie ( staff ) - iBliss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Shit, you all got lucky. I had 10 plats, and 25 crimsons from things that I purchased USING NX, and I got nothing for any of them, but you bet your ass they're GONE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i can indeed tell ya that hackshield gives false positives on running applications (tried every game in my library currently installed) cannot have any of them open when i want to launch vindictus, in fact the only program i have found it lets you is a internet browser

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by rage89 View Post
    i can indeed tell ya that hackshield gives false positives on running applications (tried every game in my library currently installed) cannot have any of them open when i want to launch vindictus, in fact the only program i have found it lets you is a internet browser
    really? I have tons have programs open and hack shield detects none of them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    really? I have tons have programs open and hack shield detects none of them
    Same here. Hackshield doesnt even detect Sandboxie or ProxyCap.

Thanks
    o.o does nx hack possible? -.- i don't think so . it's serious hacking from sever o.o.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by booky0081 View Post
    o.o does nx hack possible? -.- i don't think so . it's serious hacking from sever o.o.
    No it is possible, but NX is server sided and hacking that would be illegal, I wouldn't risk it. You could go to jail for 10 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If anyone wants to share with me, I'd be very grateful as well <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast