Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Hacks that are taking effect on banning your account [And maybe GMZ TE Patch]

Its plain simple and obvious that NFSWorld purposely added that Ford Shelby on IGC Rotation to know how many players have been abusing the game for IGC hacking, like the Team Escape bot from GMZ & the pursuit bot. I have 2 main accounts that are running more than 4500 Driver Score, and both of them got banned today. Yesterday I just had my Bugatti Veyron in one of my main accounts with that Ford Shelby, and today being banned for that notice.

And also adding that I got the feeling that The NFSworld Team will be patching the Team Escape hack/bot permanently with an upcoming updates, yeah I know that they're currently OUTDATED, but still doesn't go with the fact that they may get permanently patched. So for those who are still lucky, Don't use any hacks that will increasingly speed up your IGC to a numerous number in an instant.

And please Avoid using TE And Pursuit Bot.

[Edit] For those who are hacking and wondering why the game suddenly stop responding but still show real time in game events, look at your Chat bar. If you receive a note on yellow label saying "Disconnected From Server" that means your account will be banned by the next day.
    Last edited by sherrallado; 10-11-2014 at 08:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sherrallado For This Useful Post:

madvibezz (10-11-2014)

After the straight corner reverse forward on the left behind the rock
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I already knew but thanks for letting me know about the Ford shelby incident because as we speak i am pursuit botting for cash for the shelby achievements i have 7/10. Someone also said that maybe the Ford Shelby came with some kind of anti-hack tester or something to find out and ban you if you get cash fast or 10 of them too quick. well i have 7 and now im worried about getting the full 10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
    I already knew but thanks for letting me know about the Ford shelby incident because as we speak i am pursuit botting for cash for the shelby achievements i have 7/10. Someone also said that maybe the Ford Shelby came with some kind of anti-hack tester or something to find out and ban you if you get cash fast or 10 of them too quick. well i have 7 and now im worried about getting the full 10

For that account that have the Veyron I actually bought only 4 of the Ford Shelby and then bought the Veyron, then I started using the TE, then after buying the 6th Shelby, The game suddenly stop responding. I thought there was like a update going on, but then I went to see the chat bar there was a yellow label saying "Disconnected From Server" I knew that was a temporary ban. And by today yeah I got permanently banned.

I today tried playing the game with normal hacks on my fake account, It also got temporary ban. But we'll see tomorrow if I really got banned. Cause I suspect that, EA only pay attention to those who are abusing IGC hacking. So I don't really know. We'll see we'll see

I'm really really sad that my main account got banned right after owning a Bugatti Veyron, adfhfasjkgfblaerbrlg why must they banned players at this time, why can't they do it like some time after this month
    Last edited by sherrallado; 10-11-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sherrallado View Post
    For that account that have the Veyron I actually bought only 4 of the Ford Shelby and then bought the Veyron, then I started using the TE, then after buying the 6th Shelby, The game suddenly stop responding. I thought there was like a update going on, but then I went to see the chat bar there was a yellow label saying "Disconnected From Server" I knew that was a temporary ban. And by today yeah I got permanently banned.

I today tried playing the game with normal hacks on my fake account, It also got temporary ban. But we'll see tomorrow if I really got banned. Cause I suspect that, EA only pay attention to those who are abusing IGC hacking. So I don't really know. We'll see we'll see

I'm really really sad that my main account got banned right after owning a Bugatti Veyron, adfhfasjkgfblaerbrlg why must they banned players at this time, why can't they do it like some time after this month
    Same f***g thing i was saying on one of my main accounts which i bought an F1 on, it got banned and i rarely ever used hacks on that account(only TE bot) man i wanted to quit the damn game but i have a Veryon in my other main account which im using now. If i do get banned on this account it's R.I.P time for nfs world.
    Last edited by madvibezz; 10-11-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Welp mate i am lucky i didn't bought that ford Shelby super snake i mean there is same car on the store with more performance and 100$ more cash so i bought that car and as for hacks i got banned on 4 of my accounts for using TE bot now i am using lobby kick hack to farm cash and parts by racing alone

]

Thanks
    now i made a new acc, and I'll try again with bot treiner and buy Ford to see what would happen, my 4 years old acc is blocked

When you make a new acc Nfs World, end Nfs give 500 spboost, but you have to spend 300 on performance parts, I just turned off the game and re-entered and left me 500 SPBoost
    Last edited by Horror; 10-12-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoff View Post
    When you make a new acc Nfs World, end Nfs give 500 spboost, but you have to spend 300 on performance parts, I just turned off the game and re-entered and left me 500 SPBoost
    LOL it's not that hard to know...i think everyone knows this

Thanks
    As I already wrote a new profile, I used PURSUITE BoT, in the first 15 minutes of playing I got a bann
    , I think that EA could do something against hacks
    Last edited by blowoff; 10-12-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well I dunno what to think now. Wondering what hacks can be used and what one's cannot....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As I already wrote a new profile, I used PURSUITE BoT, in the first 15 minutes of playing I got a bann
    , I think that EA could do something against hacks
    Hi please tell me which pursuit bot you used?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
    Hi please tell me which pursuit bot you used?
    i used this ( LCSC Bot v 1.0 With GMZ Purs.Bot ( Buy slots with it) works fine but EA see this trainer end you got immediate ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i used this ( LCSC Bot v 1.0 With GMZ Purs.Bot ( Buy slots with it) works fine but EA see this trainer end you got immediate ban
    LoL i also used that about a week ago on my main and i lost it was a great account with 100+ cars

]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    okay thanks for informing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    [B]Well I fucked my account up and got banned but I had just spent £280 on Speed Boost and so I e-mailed them about it saying yeah I used a hack but only because I was sick of not being able to do any races and get my achievements.I have not used autofinish or anything just speed hacks and the likes. So I told them I wanted all the speed boost I had bought back in cash. Tried to login before and my account is working again??? Guess they can't afford to lose the money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice work mattyd2014
    (I would quote what you had written, but I just cant...its way too big and green )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast