Thanks

Undetected Growtopia Hack

Hi, anyone have an undetected growtopia hack that can get diamond locks for free??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Uh I got a hack trainer, you cant get DLS for free lol but it has some nice functions like modfly and ghost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilWindz View Post
    Hi, anyone have an undetected growtopia hack that can get diamond locks for free??
    There's no way to accomplish this without having access to Ubisoft Servers.
    There are alternatives though.

Only a few people, including (or more likely) me, got an IAP Bypass for it. -> You can purchase free gems with it - which you should invest in IOTM's.
    (example: "Magplant 5000's" -> 200.000 Gems when it was purchasable -> ~14 Diamond Locks worth today -> 1 Diamond Lock equals 2$ Paypal -> Makes 28$ each Magplant. And we bought ALOT back then)
    Also, someone finally managed to create tools to host your own local virtual server. Which makes you the Admin of it. -> You can get all the items you want. But they are worthless.
    And, you could get access to the Database Files and the Admin Shell (Admin Shell: doesn't work anymore) which got leaked in 2017 (?) and uploaded onto their game website. It stores account details from around 20.000+ players. But it's packed 50GB. And unpacked around 300-800GB? Probably you can't even get it for free anymore. I, myself, have it in my trash bin.

I personally don't recommend to steal Accounts. It's profitable but would mean you have to steal them. I don't like this kind of people personally.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    wow you know so much about gt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post

Only a few people, including (or more likely) me, got an IAP Bypass for it. -> You can purchase free gems with it - which you should invest in IOTM's.
    (example: "Magplant 5000's" -> 200.000 Gems when it was purchasable -> ~14 Diamond Locks worth today -> 1 Diamond Lock equals 2$ Paypal -> Makes 28$ each Magplant. And we bought ALOT back then)
    Also, someone finally managed to create tools to host your own local virtual server. Which makes you the Admin of it. -> You can get all the items you want. But they are worthless.
    And, you could get access to the Database Files and the Admin Shell (Admin Shell: doesn't work anymore) which got leaked in 2017 (?) and uploaded onto their game website. It stores account details from around 20.000+ players. But it's packed 50GB. And unpacked around 300-800GB? Probably you can't even get it for free anymore. I, myself, have it in my trash bin.

I personally don't recommend to steal Accounts. It's profitable but would mean you have to steal them. I don't like this kind of people personally.
    where did you get the pass file? Also is there stil l a refund method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbrfnd View Post
    where did you get the pass file? Also is there still a refund method?
    Well. Back in 2017, someone managed to actually hack into their servers through some old forum Seth had. It was outdated: affectable to most of the Exploits, etc.
    Don't really want to talk about this since I got no actually knowing how it works. Amateurz was told to have made it for a very long time. It was actually someone else.

IAP Frauding still works, as long you got the Bypass for it. Mostly connected with stolen credit cards, etc.
    -> Nothing I want to (or will) showcase since it's illegal. I quit the Growtopia scene a few months ago. So I don't know if it actually works nowadays.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.

Thanks
    IAP Fraud is still a thing? How would fake cards work with that?

Thanks

I Agree, If i quite remember a mod lost his job as a moderator because someone hacked his account, not only that his account was banned and his position in moderator was gone. Take SydeFX the most richest growtopia player before who was then hacked, all of his effort to get an item and to be known as the richest person was lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Leqici View Post
    I Agree, If i quite remember a mod lost his job as a moderator because someone hacked his account, not only that his account was banned and his position in moderator was gone. Take SydeFX the most richest growtopia player before who was then hacked, all of his effort to get an item and to be known as the richest person was lost.
    You probably mean AV8R who was mod and got hacked because he registered to a similar website like MPGH with the same password as his Moderator Account. Good for us I guess. The time before that happened he abused his powers and banned innocent people. Like one time when a couple of Sethmumu.eu members meet up, including me, and we just talked in a new created world. Everyone got banned. At this point he started to freak out and banned people who just looked like if they would cheat.

And as I can remember SydeFX didn't got hacked. He sold his wls for real money which is against the rules of the game. That's why he got banned permanently / suspended. That's what he revealed himself after the ban on his channel or the forum. I am not sure.

#LOGS

Thanks
    You probably mean AV8R who was mod and got hacked because he registered to a similar website like MPGH with the same password as his Moderator Account. Good for us I guess. The time before that happened he abused his powers and banned innocent people. Like one time when a couple of Sethmumu.eu members meet up, including me, and we just talked in a new created world. Everyone got banned. At this point he started to freak out and banned people who just looked like if they would cheat.

And as I can remember SydeFX didn't got hacked. He sold his wls for real money which is against the rules of the game. That's why he got banned permanently / suspended. That's what he revealed himself after the ban on his channel or the forum. I am not sure.
    Correct, it was AV8R, and yes, sydeFX didn't got hacked, i totally forgot what happen since i left the game for how many years.

Thanks
    hm link? lmao im interested