Thanks

Get Triumphant Ryze + 3200RP on your account [ EUW ONLY ]

( Note : I am not allowed to post links, so for pictures and the link of the website where I sold over 25 of theese with 100% satisfied customers send a PM or add skype ).
    Hello.
    Since my last thread was closed due to "no proof of what I am selling" I am making a new one with more info and screenshots.
    Basically, my offer is to get you the Triumphant Ryze skin + 3200RP on your account [ EUW only ]. The price for this is 60€, currently on discount.
    The payment methods I am taking are : Western Union, Paypal, RuneScape gold, Path of Exile currency or items. ( PaySafeCard is also an option but it's more expensive - 75€ ).

Here are some questions I was asked a lot :
    Q1 : How do you get the skin ?
    A1 : I've been asked that many times, the answer is always - I can't tell that to anyone.

Q2 : There are no codes for this skin. You are a scammer !
    A2 : I never said it is a code.

Q3 : If it's not a code, how do I get it and when ?
    A3 : The skin will be added to your account automatically - by RIOT. I don't know the exact dates and I never will. I can tell you a apporx. time, which is not sure either. You just have to wait, usually a month or so.

Q4 : How can I trust you ?
    A4 : Check above. There are over 15 vouches, a few of which come from very trusted users such as tmLink who is the most trusted skin seller on this web site, with over 200 positive and no negative vouches.

Q5 : 2 negatives. Why ? How ?
    A5 : The negatives are easily explained, if you want to know you will know on PM.

Q6 : You can scam me with this easily, I have to wait a month and you can steal my account.
    A6 : I will NEVER ask you for your username, password or any other sensitive information. Anything I will ever ask is your summoner name.

Q7 : What payment methods do you accept ?
    A7 : I take WU, PayPal, and PSC.

Q8 : Will you ever make this for NA or any other server ?
    A8 : I will make it for NA in November/December 2013, and no other server except EUW where I sell it all the time.

Q9 : I don't want to get scammed by a faker, what to do ?
    A9 : I probably don't have any fakers, BUT still, the best way to trade with anyone on **** is firstly using private message ( PM ), requesting a trade ( which is a MUST when trading with me - no matter if you have or 1000 TBM ) and adding me on skype by clicking the skype icon under my profile picture which is the only skype I use.
    Q10: What about streaming ?
    A10: I don't stream. Anyone who streams the games he plays with me connected to the skin will loose the skin, risk his ban and loose the right to ask for a refund. Streaming is NOT allowed.

I realize I am very new to *****, but I am trusted on another forum.
    There I have over 25 satisfied customers of this service, all 100% happy and some of them are extremly trusted on that and many other forums.
    I am willing to go first of course, or use middle-man.
    Me going first requires you to be an Administrator. If not that, then maybe I will go first if you are extremly trusted and have many trades and vouches, feedback.

I can proove my identity on the other forum by PMing you there, on skype or anyhow you'd like me to.

Thanks
    /Moved to correct section

and vouches from other sites/forums are meaningless here in MPGH.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Get some screenshots to show that you would be able to provide them with the skins.
    And don't forget to use a OMM too.

Thanks
    Yea as I said, I am willing to use a middle-man ( ADMIN ) or even go first ( to very, very trusted people ).
    The proof that I have it can be provided via skype screenshare, I log on my account and show you that I have it myself.

Thanks
    BUMPPPP !!!

Thanks
    BUMPPPP !!!
    1 left