Thanks

How to make new sound mods or make them louder

1). go into your game folder (C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game/)

2).make sure you have rezinject and rezextract. open up rezextract

3). find your rez file. the rez file i'm going to choose is UI_SND.rez since it holds accolade sounds. (GUNS_SND_PV_IMPACT.rez is rez file for explosives when they explode)

4). extract the rez file

5).{TO JUST MAKE THE SOUND CLIPS LOUDER, SKIP TO STEP 7!} to make a selected file a different sound, find ashort sound clip. (MAKE SURE IT'S IN .WAV FORMAT)

6). to do a simple sound file change, just simply place the clip you want to replace and rename it. (if i did this, i'd place the clip in the folder and then delete the file which is headshot.wav and rename the new one 'headshot.wav')
    (WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS SKIP TO STEP 9)

7). to make a sound clip louder, right click on the chosen sound clip. (for me it's footsteps.rez) and press on 'record'. i'm pretty sure it's available on all windows if not, go to start>search sound recorder)

8). now, when it appears, it should be a window with some lines and a play+ stop button. press on Effects>Increase Volume (25%). (keep doing until you get your desired sound volume)

9). now, when you are done. inject into your rez file that you chose in step 3 and inject the new wav files into it.

10). after injection, go back to your game folder and backup and then delete the original rez files. rename the rezNew files to rez.

thank me if i helped

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to combat21 For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-07-2011),Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-16-2011),The Dark Knight (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    good tutorial helped me: D