Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MAT Automaton - Script Development Terms [Date: 07/06/2011]

MAT Automaton
    Script Development Terms
    Effective: 07/06/2011

I have decided to clear things up regarding derivative works of MAT Automaton. I have no problem with people releasing derivative works of my software, provided they follow the terms I will detail in this thread.

Before I discuss the terms for script developers I will start by addressing a common misconception. MAT Automaton consists of two independent components.

The first component is the core, the MAT Automaton framework itself (MAT Automaton.exe). The majority of the code and development time was spent developing the core. The core includes, but is not limited to, a console, a menu, a runtime linker for Unreal Engine imports, the Python interpreter, Pyreal (Python Unreal Engine bindings), GUI bindings, offset engine bindings, and a circumvention system for anticheat.

The second component is everything you see in the two scripts directories: \MAT Automaton\Scripts and %AppData%\MAT Automaton\Scripts. The scripts while containing all of the aiming and rendering code is actually the minority of the work in the project.

Licensing Terms

• All derivative works MAY NOT include the core executable MAT Automaton.exe. You must instruct users to download and install it from the official release thread (e.g. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...06-2011-a.html)
    • You must include MAT Automaton in the title of any cheat that relies on the MAT Automaton framework.
    • You must credit the author of MAT Automaton, dB, in a clear and legible fashion in any cheat that relies on the MAT Automaton framework.
    • If your scripts are based on the provided scripts you must include this fact in your credits.
    • Without warning the terms may be changed and you will be retroactively subject to the changes.
    Last edited by dBased; 06-07-2011 at 06:02 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dBased For This Useful Post:

AimanDiana (06-08-2011),DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts (06-11-2011),iepan (06-10-2011),Jabuuty671 (06-07-2011),konangel (06-10-2011),MrBluR (06-18-2011),neeraj234 (12-24-2011),phanna555 (06-08-2011),saiqd21 (06-07-2011),shaidatul (06-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    your the best dbased

Shawnly Naraja

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnlynaraja12 View Post
    your the best dbased
    Reported for spam

Just make ur own scritp's and encrypt them
    Last edited by SubCub; 06-07-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    lol this is great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    u cant actually use his aumaton for his injector BUT u can learn how to make automaton just that it is licenced to u and u can make a similar hack like it if u downloaded automaton and goto its folder goto licence they will show u everything that it is wrong it is like the sign like nike they have a "r" that is inside a circle that means right u must ask permission before using that products name or software by "using" i mean borrowing like you want to make a website you use nike as ur logo u cannot use them or the athority have to arrest you for piracy as you used their sign for nothing its their sign not your so u have no rights to modify it soame like automaton dbased reserved "r" srry i cant do the sign because my keyboard dosnt have the sign but u can learn how to make automaton and have a similar programe im not warning u but im just explaining why is it wrong to use his software i read the news paper in my country and the same thing happened but they used adidas and because they did not asked for permssion and they opened in a shopping mall thus they got caught and fined so it is the same principle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dbased my automaton has been detected in cib......

Thanks
    mine hasnt .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Official CA Nexon Spy™ View Post
    mine hasnt .
    urs u mean ours

Thanks
    lol yea . .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    official ca nexon spy can u make a tutorial on c++ plz accept the request then i will sent my email!hope that u can teach me but i will sent u my email by message u can also put the tutorial on vid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    That's important for someone edit the script or make their own script must be follow his condition.

MAT Automaton
    Script Development Terms
    Effective: 07/06/2011

I have decided to clear things up regarding derivative works of MAT Automaton. I have no problem with people releasing derivative works of my software, provided they follow the terms I will detail in this thread.

Before I discuss the terms for script developers I will start by addressing a common misconception. MAT Automaton consists of two independent components.

The first component is the core, the MAT Automaton framework itself (MAT Automaton.exe). The majority of the code and development time was spent developing the core. The core includes, but is not limited to, a console, a menu, a runtime linker for Unreal Engine imports, the Python interpreter, Pyreal (Python Unreal Engine bindings), GUI bindings, offset engine bindings, and a circumvention system for anticheat.

The second component is everything you see in the two scripts directories: \MAT Automaton\Scripts and %AppData%\MAT Automaton\Scripts. The scripts while containing all of the aiming and rendering code is actually the minority of the work in the project.

Licensing Terms
    All derivative works MAY NOT include the core executable MAT Automaton.exe. You must instruct users to download and install it from the official release thread (e.g. Mission Against Terror Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)
    You must include MAT Automaton in the title of any cheat that relies on the MAT Automaton framework.
    You must credit the author of MAT Automaton, dB, in a clear and legible fashion in any cheat that relies on the MAT Automaton framework.
    If your scripts are based on the provided scripts you must include this fact in your credits.
    Without warning the terms may be changed and you will be retroactively subject to the changes.
    Don't Say Thanks Just Click On
    ( THANKS )

Thanks
    i am gonna make a tutorial on C++ for chams

Thanks
    hu3 bro slave problem that download like to sell
    I have a backup for the website of the ucoz cause trouble to register .....
    Kaizuko Oni Ore Wa Naru
    Life is free notting can block
    No Obey

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    me dunno u what mean Db......Can explain to easy ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kimok02 View Post
    hu3 bro slave problem that download like to sell
    I have a backup for the website of the ucoz cause trouble to register .....
    Dont ask for outside link's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast