Thanks

Need help, i have some questions about csgo cheat development

Hi guys, i want to start learning how csgo cheat development works, i know c++ very well but the thing i don't know if i use offsets or signatures, i don't know how to use them and how to get them, can you help me out with that?

I really want to start learning that if someone with patient that can't explain me that, how to start making a cheat from zero with csgo simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucroce View Post
    Hi guys, i want to start learning how csgo cheat development works, i know c++ very well but the thing i don't know if i use offsets or signatures, i don't know how to use them and how to get them, can you help me out with that?

I really want to start learning that if someone with patient that can't explain me that, how to start making a cheat from zero with csgo simple.
    Both will work fine. To get the offsets you can either decompile client_panorama.dll using IDA or use an offset dumper. You can also do an aob scan to find the pointers as well. There are multiple tutorials on YouTube and many sources to reference from on the forum. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Sandwich; 02-06-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks, i will take a look and if i need any questions i can message you, do you have *******? So its better to get in a chat with you :P