Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Cool Will pay money for help making hacks

I want to get an aimbot where I can toggle head aim, chest aim, arm or leg aim for combat arms. I will pay money for this. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
    I want to get an aimbot where I can toggle head aim, chest aim, arm or leg aim for combat arms. I will pay money for this. Please PM me if you are interested.
    They have VIP hacks dude. They offer what you want. VIP hacks, INCLUDING aimbot and other godly stuff for the game you play. And depending on where you go, it's kinda cheap.

But I think you might want a aimbot that will always work forever? Well the reason people buy VIP hacks are because of this. Should the game update and disable or patch your hack, the hack writer has the job of going through and finding out what got patched, and possibly to find another way to use the hack.

Especially for games that include some kind of anti-cheat. In which case you will probably need a bypass update every few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]