Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How to check Arma II keys for validity/ban?

Does anyone know how Darky's Key Changer/Checker actually checks the keys you put in?
    In the config file I see this:
    Code:
    BEServer = 81.0.236.117
    BEServer_Port = 2324
    So I'm assume he sends some sort of request to the server, asking if the key is legit.
    Then again for if it is banned.

Anyone know how to request these from the BE server?

Thanks
    You would need to ask Darky for the answer, but he isn't here usually. I believe the ini file connects to the server in order to check the keys however.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    Thanks for the information, I will try and look into this a bit further. Very interesting stuff to me.

If anyone else can give any hints or anything as to how this COULD be done, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I've been messing with Darkys Key Changer trying to figure it out. To check if its banned or not banned it sends the key in BEGuid form to 81.0.236.117 and that server replies with nothing or the global ban+number. I don't fully understand how it checks if the key is valid yet. What I know is it sends information to 69.10.30.248 on port 29910 that server then replies with stuff telling you if the keys valid or not. That's all I know. I'm not sure exactly what it sends to 69.10.30.248, I think its encrypted or somethin :\

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foobs For This Useful Post:

disabilitor (02-23-2013),fragrantparrot (02-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Foobs View Post
    I've been messing with Darkys Key Changer trying to figure it out. To check if its banned or not banned it sends the key in BEGuid form to 81.0.236.117 and that server replies with nothing or the global ban+number. I don't fully understand how it checks if the key is valid yet. What I know is it sends information to 69.10.30.248 on port 29910 that server then replies with stuff telling you if the keys valid or not. That's all I know. I'm not sure exactly what it sends to 69.10.30.248, I think its encrypted or somethin :\
    Wow impressive for a "Newbie" Good job! *claps*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to imzokle For This Useful Post:

Foobs (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    Good work!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

Foobs (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    Any tips for a beginner on how exactly this works? =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've been messing with Darkys Key Changer trying to figure it out. To check if its banned or not banned it sends the key in BEGuid form to 81.0.236.117 and that server replies with nothing or the global ban+number.
    You're correct it what exactly it returns is Global Ban and the first 6 digits of BEGuid. So that number is unique to each cd key.

I don't fully understand how it checks if the key is valid yet. What I know is it sends information to 69.10.30.248 on port 29910 that server then replies with stuff telling you if the keys valid or not. That's all I know. I'm not sure exactly what it sends to 69.10.30.248, I think its encrypted or somethin :\
    I couldnt work out what it was sending either. I tested with 1 invalid cd key and 1 vaild cd key (00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00 and C6-B4-5F-F6-28-DB-54-89-1F-58-83-21-4B-04-CE)

I also followed the packets when it was a keycheck and then did a whois on 69.10.30.248 and it returned as IGN Entertainment ?
    Mega wtf when i saw that.
    Video Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Reviews, News & Videos - IGN

IP Address Lookup - Whois by IP Address | Whois.net

The only thing I have noticed is that when a key is valid it will return a packet of a length between 92 and 93. When the key is invalid it will return a packet of a length between 114 and 116.

Quote Originally Posted by imzokle View Post
    Wow impressive for a "Newbie" Good job! *claps*
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Good work!
    Last edited by typh0; 02-23-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Youtube: MrAlexc92

Stream: MrAlexc

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to typh0 For This Useful Post:

disabilitor (02-23-2013),Distraught (02-23-2013),Foobs (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    Very good work guys! Thanks a lot. I haven't really had the time to go through this in the past week, so thank you for sharing! I will try and see if I can dig up anything else this weekend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to disabilitor For This Useful Post:

Foobs (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0 View Post
    *Snip*
    Yea I sat there for a good couple hours studying the packets trying different keys invalid and valid, checking the same key multiple times to find the similarities in the packets. For each key there was a constant string that was the same in all packets sent to check for validity. Each key had a different string that was constant, and I really got stuck when the length of the string changed depending on the key. I just couldn't pin-point what it was sending.

And I also did a look-up of the IP although it didn't know who it belonged to. Just that it was U.S. based.

I did some googling and found darky's original post on another cheating forum to see if he had sad anything about it. The only thing of use he said was that it contacts the master-server to check if its valid.(not all that use-full)

I'm working on a program that will randomly generate keys and auto check them so you can just leave it running in the background. So far it generates possible keys(1mil in under 30 seconds), can convert cd-keys to Guid and BEGuid at the same time, and checks to see if a CD-Key is banned and if so tells you the ban #. I would release it but I need to add a bunch of fail-safes so if people type PENIS(for-example) as a key it'll tell em that's not a valid input.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foobs For This Useful Post:

disabilitor (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yea I sat there for a good couple hours studying the packets trying different keys invalid and valid, checking the same key multiple times to find the similarities in the packets. For each key there was a constant string that was the same in all packets sent to check for validity. Each key had a different string that was constant, and I really got stuck when the length of the string changed depending on the key. I just couldn't pin-point what it was sending.

And I also did a look-up of the IP although it didn't know who it belonged to. Just that it was U.S. based.

I did some googling and found darky's original post on another cheating forum to see if he had sad anything about it. The only thing of use he said was that it contacts the master-server to check if its valid.(not all that use-full)

I'm working on a program that will randomly generate keys and auto check them so you can just leave it running in the background. So far it generates possible keys(1mil in under 30 seconds), can convert cd-keys to Guid and BEGuid at the same time, and checks to see if a CD-Key is banned and if so tells you the ban #. I would release it but I need to add a bunch of fail-safes so if people type PENIS(for-example) as a key it'll tell em that's not a valid input.
    If you get this working pleaseee contact me on skype. I would love to help you create a version of this in vb.net so it will be simpler for skids to run
    Skype - Khollern12

Honestly i never thought of the idea you have but i would love to help

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ikillindreams For This Useful Post:

disabilitor (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Awesome information overload.

<3 You guys when you actually help.

Thanks

Maybe we can work together on this? Im experience in Java and C#. Just send me a PM

Thanks

Very nice, I was actually working on the same type of program.
    How exactly did you go about sending a key for a check?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
    If you get this working pleaseee contact me on skype. I would love to help you create a version of this in vb.net so it will be simpler for skids to run
    Skype - Khollern12

Honestly i never thought of the idea you have but i would love to help
    Once the Java version is closer to finished and we actually know how to check for validation I'll probably contact you.

Although I'm not really sure we need a vb.net version. This is pretty easy to use, and it'll be even easier then it is now when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by disabilitor View Post
    Very nice, I was actually working on the same type of program.
    How exactly did you go about sending a key for a check?
    Sends 4 characters + the BEGuid.

CD-Key = XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX ----> md5 ---> = Game Guid ----> md5 ---> BEGuid

I'm not a pro-programmer, I really don't even know all that much Java :P. I just use google and have a good understanding
    of programming.

Code:
    btnBanCheck.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {
    			public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent arg0) {
    				String s = BEGuidInput.getText();
    				MessageDigest m;
    				try {
    					m = MessageDigest.getInstance("MD5");
    					m.update(s.getBytes(),0,s.length());		   
    					ready = (new BigInteger(1,m.digest()).toString(16));
    				} catch (NoSuchAlgorithmException e) {
    					e.printStackTrace();
    				}
    				String s2 = "BE" + ready;  
    				MessageDigest m2;
    				try {
    					m2 = MessageDigest.getInstance("MD5");
    					m2.update(s2.getBytes(),0,s2.length());		   
    					BEGuidSend = (new BigInteger(1,m2.digest()).toString(16));
    				} catch (NoSuchAlgorithmException e) {
    					e.printStackTrace();
    				}
    				DatagramSocket socket = null;
    				try
    				{
    					InetAddress host = InetAddress.getByName("81.0.236.117");
    					int port         = Integer.parseInt("2324");
    					socket = new DatagramSocket();
    					byte [] data = ("s a "+ BEGuidSend).getBytes();
    					DatagramPacket packet = new DatagramPacket( data, data.length, host, port );
    					socket.send( packet );
    					socket.setSoTimeout(Integer.parseInt(timeout.getText()));
    					packet.setData( new byte[PACKETSIZE] );
    					socket.receive( packet );
    					if (new String(packet.getData()).indexOf("Global") >=0) {  
    						checkResult.setText("This key ha" + new String(packet.getData())+"." );  
    					} else {  
    						checkResult.setText("This key is clean.");
    					}
    				}
    				catch( Exception e )
    				{
    					checkResult.setText( "Timeout" );
    				}
    				finally
    				{
    					if( socket != null )
    						socket.close();
    				}
    			}
    		});
    Quote Originally Posted by mskc33 View Post
    Maybe we can work together on this? Im experience in Java and C#. Just send me a PM
    Yea that'd be cool. As of right now I think it's pretty decent, the code is there it's just not as optimized as it should be. Also everything is out of order because of the GUI builder I used. Basically what's left to do is figure out that key validation and make it noob-friendly.
    Last edited by Foobs; 02-23-2013 at 10:40 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Foobs For This Useful Post:

disabilitor (02-23-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast