Thread: Please Read

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Please Read

I just wanted to tell everyone that my house got broke into yesterday. I was coming home from work and when I got home, I noticed the back sliding door was shattered. I ran upstairs and looked in my bedroom and saw that it was a mess, everything was on the floor, all my drawers were open, my closet was open, and all my clothes were on the floor. The thief got away with my tv, my ps3, my printer, my watch, and the money I've been saving up for a new car. I have no money and no peace of mind anymore. I called the cops and all they did was investigate. They still haven't caught the person who broke in my house. I'm in college now and I'm working 2 jobs to pay for my tuition. Right now, I basically have no money and struggling to even just keep myself alive by buying food and water. And all these added expenses are going to just kill me.. So I'm basically asking you guys for help, just for some donations to help keep me going, keep food in my stomach, and help pay for some expenses. All donations will be very much appreciated.

If you want to help me out, my paypal is: arnoldnatano@ymail.com

Thank you guys for your time reading this. If you don't want to donate, some kind words to help me keep my head up would be great. But I really do appreciate all donations.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by I Be High; 09-19-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Proof for Mr Allen

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is now MPGH where people come for donations when there struggling? Proof or GTFO and we might help. Next time use a bank account when you're saving money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

ValkyrieRisen (03-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I call bullshit.

Give proof and then go beg somewhere else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Is now MPGH where people come for donations when there struggling? Proof or GTFO and we might help. Next time use a bank account when you're saving money.
    No need to talk shit, just don't donate if you don't believe lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post

You seriously call that talking shit?

He's giving advice and asking for proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post

You seriously call that talking shit?

He's giving advice and asking for proof.
    He could've asked nicely, you don't need to ruin someone else's day for a crap reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    deeeeeeeeefuuuq i just read ?

or meybe he's Right ?

i don't have working paypal right now sry.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post

How is talk talking shit? Either way no one will "donate".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I dont think anyone would donate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i think i saw photos in attachement..... apr.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I saw this coming from the first sentence. My house got broken into, gib moneys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well sir I'd to note some points you missed in your story:
    They never took your computer? So they preferred to leave you something so they left you the PC.
    Having internet while being broke? Either you're stupid or just lying. No matter how much you were expecting, it would've been way less than the cost of keeping the internet.
    Selling your computer no matter what type it is will atleast get you enough money to keep yourself up for 1 month. But instead, you preferred asking some random people on a random website for donations 90% knowing that no one would believe you and atleast a hundred threads have been made with the same subject and all got turned down with extreme criticism.
    Edit Forgot to add that one of your recent posts is in the section of Trading/Selling/Buying LoL accounts. (Here.). And just one final question: How exactly are you going to use paypal to buy food?
    Second edit HOLY FUCK!!!! ALL THOSE GAMES AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR MONEY!!! I don't even have a PS1!!! Now I'm 100% sure that this is bullshit.
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 09-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

ValkyrieRisen (03-28-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    They never took your computer? So they preferred to leave you something so they left you the PC.
    Having internet while being broke? Either you're stupid or just lying. No matter how much you were expecting, it would've been way less than the cost of keeping the internet.
    Selling your computer no matter what type it is will atleast get you enough money to keep yourself up for 1 month. But instead, you preferred asking some random people on a random website for donations 90% knowing that no one would believe you and atleast a hundred threads have been made with the same subject and all got turned down with extreme criticism.
    Edit Forgot to add that one of your recent posts is in the section of Trading/Selling/Buying LoL accounts. (Here.). And just one final question: How exactly are you going to use paypal to buy food?
    PayPal might be connected to his credit card or bank account and he can withdraw money
    anyways, don't beg, the attachments don't show anything, upload the proof to tinyimg or imgur
    and I just wish for people to STOP ASKING FOR DONATIONS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Second edit HOLY FUCK!!!! ALL THOSE GAMES AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR MONEY!!! I don't even have a PS1!!! Now I'm 100% sure that this is bullshit.
    First of all, I have friends which means I can use their computer. Also, I have a phone which I can use to post. Secondly, to pay for internet/cable, you pay monthly and my term hasn't ended yet. They didn't take my router dumbass as your retard ass can see on the third picture. Thirdly, I just stated an opinion on that thread saying I didn't think it was worth $20 while I was on my phone at work. And then I came home and saw what happened and posted this. And lastly, it's linked to my account. And if you have never been to a pawnshop, they'll give you like $5 a game so If your'e going to criticize someone, just go shut the fuck up because you don't know shit about them.

Edit: if you're gonna be a heartless piece of shit and just put someone down, just don't comment. I'm not forcing you to donate money, I just merely stated what my situation was. I don't need your bullshit.
    Last edited by I Be High; 09-19-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You don't have insurance? Sucks for you buddy, that's your own fault.

Also, you're not part of the RS, a Minion, OR donator, so the fuck's with your sig?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast