179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Exclamation MMORPG Minion Required.

It's about that time again, new blood must be brought in.

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have at least 10% activity.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website.
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted. Beggars will be removed. So don't beg your friends to thank your post.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Is this for MS
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS -Yes
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. - Definately
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. More then that.
    Must have at least 10% activity. 13%
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Yes

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Ben
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 1 to 2 hours.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. No.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please): I've been on MPGH for some time now. As you can see I saw this thread, cause of my activity. Really hoping to help this section out. Matured enough. I need to be honest with the bottom applications, I am mainly active in Combat Arms section, but I do come and visit MMORPG section like Maple Story.
    Last edited by BenXer; 03-20-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS (Yes)
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. (Yes)
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.(Yes)
    Must have at least 10% activity.(Yes)
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.(Yes)

Application Format
    Name: Nathan
    Activity by hours: 3 hours to 5. I always leave my mpgh on and sometimes i just look threads and etc and dont post.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. Nop im only on mpgh.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have been on mpgh for 2 years. 1 year i didnt make an account . Any how i love mmorpg and i play most of the games in the mmorpg section. Maplestory, league of legends,dota,war3,sc2,gunbound and alien swarm. i still play dota,maplestory and sc2 and war3. As an honest application i am mostly active on the Combat Arms Section i/myself if i get this chance i will always check files with my 100 % secured Antivirus. I love DOTA and the section is completly dead. I will try to support all the dead sections.As you can see i nearly finish school (term 1 ) so i will try to support alot in the holidays.
    Gluck all.

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    bump .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Name: Alex
    Activity by hours: 2-6 Hours Daily sometimes more.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I would be able to care for the section with ease due to me already knowing how to use vbulletin very well, and I've been playing Maplestory for over 4 years and have used hacks for about 2 of those years. I know a lot about maplestory and would be able to answer/solve peoples problems easily.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Have all.

Application:
    Name: Brock Flames
    Activity by hours: Weekdays: 3-4hours, weekends: 4-6 hours, holidays / days off : 4-7 hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: I used to code for another website (3 yrs ago lol) until I realized they r trash and dont deserve anything, thus the reason I'm here .
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I should be chosen because I love helping people. I will always give my best shot to solve problems and allow others to have the same experience the more familiar members have. Also, I am completely fluent in c++ (along with d3d in it) and semi- fluent in vB. I dedicate most of my free time to MPGH. I have coded hacks for combat arms, maple story, and AVA before. Combat arms mainly. I used to be very active in maplestory ( now im semi-active) because I have been on MPGH. However, if I get the minion spot, I will become more active in both MPGH and maplestory. I play a wide variety of MMORPG, FPS, and other types of games, so I should be able to help in many ways.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
    Brock

EDIT: P.S., here are some threads where I have helped the community of MPGH (help threads + hacks):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/98-maplest...ing-guide.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...lins-base.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...nt-reload.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/98-maplest...noob-mpgh.html

Please do not bump the threads that are not closed, Thank you.
    Last edited by CAFlames; 03-27-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Current Works:
    ---Horror Game

[IMG]https://i645.photobucke*****m/albums/uu180/drgnforce9/Siggys/signature3.jpg[/IMG]
    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

CAflames is one epic coder.

Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Liz may I enter this with -Boss- I am just banned because 1337 posts =D?? but I wanna enter can I do the Application with this acocunt?
    Build your Future, Breake your past & live present

To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming

Thanks
    Name: Joey
    Activity by hours: depends weekdays 2-3 weekends 4-6
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion:

I have been on Mpgh for 3 years, been a minion before. I have long since realized the rules and know how to follow them. Im obviously not going anywhere, i have fine internet speed and can test any hack or program given. The only reason i did not see this thread earlier is because of my post ban (i was banned for 2 weeks) things have changed since i was last minion. I realize what i did wrong and have learned from them. I have played runescape since 07 with many different accounts, i also play minecraft (didnt realize its a mmorpg but its in the section).