Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

[REGNUM] New Dungeon: Wraith Dungeon

Wraith Dungeon
    Hey, everyone!
    I decided to finally do another custom dungeon on Regnum cuz, we dont have many custom dungeons
    Here is one, credits below video! Hope you like it!

Credits:
    NoobHereo
    VoOoLoX
    Edward <33333
    Eminem
    Last edited by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn; 09-18-2015 at 11:48 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn For This Useful Post:

Stellar Spark (09-18-2015),TJRAE%TJAJAZetjtjtjjt (09-18-2015)

Thanks
    good work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Seems nice, wish it was open/open to testers.

Thanks
    It looks great from a quick view, but as an experienced RotMG dungeon designer I would like to make a more constructive overview of it.

The dungeon has quite a bit of effort put into the aesthetics, and that's appreciable. It's a bit too reminiscent to the stony Shatters theme, so perhaps since the Wraith dungeon is more ghostly, add some more darkness-like elements to the aesthetics?

I noticed that your dungeon was designed with endgame teamplay in mind. This is fine, however there are plenty of issues with your execution of it.

1.) You increased your battle stats to better simulate the damage and power of an endgame team. However, there are issues with this. First of all, not all endgame teams are equipped with Ogmur Knights, or consistent armor penetration. You also use a Priest, which has an extremely reliable range compared to the chaotic blasting of a crowd. Understandably, this dungeon is FAR harder than the demonstration shown.

2.) Your dungeon is far too kite-based. Once again, this is an element that puts it in comparison with the Shatters, also a very kiting-based dungeon. The Sine action of the projectiles makes it difficult to approach for most players, thus causing them to back up and play the dungeon with a very boring and monotonous "drag and kite" tactic for the entire dungeon. You need active dodging!

3.) Everything is gray.

4.) Your boss is probably the least developed out of anything in this dungeon. It's extremely, unnecessarily unapproachable by low range of any kind. Seriously, how do you, as a melee, get past a 5-multi attack, a 5-PREDICTION-multi attack, and a 6-ring attack all in conjunction with incredibly high damage armor penetrating projectiles? There are no special phases and currently of that video the three enemies surrounding the boss do absolutely nothing.

Conclusion: If we're comparing against most private server dungeons, this is an awesome dungeon. However, since I am aware that Regnum is wishing to be at some way an "elite" server, I do hope you take my advice and improve vastly on this dungeon. It's got great potential.
    Last edited by Stellar Spark; 09-18-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: fun editing thingies <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stellar Spark For This Useful Post:

lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn (09-19-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Lalonde View Post
    It looks great from a quick view, but as an experienced RotMG dungeon designer I would like to make a more constructive overview of it.

The dungeon has quite a bit of effort put into the aesthetics, and that's appreciable. It's a bit too reminiscent to the stony Shatters theme, so perhaps since the Wraith dungeon is more ghostly, add some more darkness-like elements to the aesthetics?

I noticed that your dungeon was designed with endgame teamplay in mind. This is fine, however there are plenty of issues with your execution of it.

1.) You increased your battle stats to better simulate the damage and power of an endgame team. However, there are issues with this. First of all, not all endgame teams are equipped with Ogmur Knights, or consistent armor penetration. You also use a Priest, which has an extremely reliable range compared to the chaotic blasting of a crowd. Understandably, this dungeon is FAR harder than the demonstration shown.

2.) Your dungeon is far too kite-based. Once again, this is an element that puts it in comparison with the Shatters, also a very kiting-based dungeon. The Sine action of the projectiles makes it difficult to approach for most players, thus causing them to back up and play the dungeon with a very boring and monotonous "drag and kite" tactic for the entire dungeon. You need active dodging!

3.) Everything is gray.

4.) Your boss is probably the least developed out of anything in this dungeon. It's extremely, unnecessarily unapproachable by low range of any kind. Seriously, how do you, as a melee, get past a 5-multi attack, a 5-PREDICTION-multi attack, and a 6-ring attack all in conjunction with incredibly high damage armor penetrating projectiles? There are no special phases and currently of that video the three enemies surrounding the boss do absolutely nothing.

Conclusion: If we're comparing against most private server dungeons, this is an awesome dungeon. However, since I am aware that Regnum is wishing to be at some way an "elite" server, I do hope you take my advice and improve vastly on this dungeon. It's got great potential.

Before I even looked at the name or sig, I knew from the writing it was you :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

3.) Everything is gray.

It could easily be rushed
    But then again you have those shatters things
    So rushing won't work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

It could easily be rushed
    But then again you have those shatters things
    So rushing won't work.
    From what I see the statues don't spawn anything unless you deal a considerable amount of damage to them, so unless the boss requires ALL of the statues to be destroyed, then it'd be fairly easy to rush.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

From what I see the statues don't spawn anything unless you deal a considerable amount of damage to them, so unless the boss requires ALL of the statues to be destroyed, then it'd be fairly easy to rush.
    Well rushing this dungeon would not be any easier since the boss only starts when all statues are demaged below 5k HP. The statues have 15k hp when their hp is under 5k they do invu. and throws a enemy at you. When all the statues are invu. the boss will be able to be demaged and attack

And thanks for your feedback! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Great work, but the shots from the boss are probably impossible for melee classes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    Well rushing this dungeon would not be any easier since the boss only starts when all statues are demaged below 5k HP. The statues have 15k hp when their hp is under 5k they do invu. and throws a enemy at you. When all the statues are invu. the boss will be able to be demaged and attack

And thanks for your feedback! <3
    Knew it @Roxy Lalonde