Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Lightbulb Cheat Suggestions

Working on the design/UI of the next trainer atm.

So this is a good time to get some suggestions/feedback from any one of you guys if you want anything specific in cheats for DragonFable, or if you want something in the UI/design.

Now's the time to really do so if you've been wanting something, but please don't be so vague; I can't read minds.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

shevuc (11-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    nothing comes up to my mind right now but will think about it...
    ***REMEMBER THAT YOU ALWAYS USE CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK***
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : If you have problem using trainers, go take a look here!

Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks* ^_^

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aye aye, this is what I do best, leeching off!!

First off: I would love a merge shop lifter, that would be a nice addition, although one does exist but I encountered a problem with both Destiny and Doom weapons, they do NaN damage.
    Second off: An updated Stats Trainer that fits with the new combat revamp, would be sweet if we could change elements at will.
    Third off: Can the pyromancer class be fixed? The animations are w o n k y my boi
    Fourth off: Thanks for all your work in this community!!!
    Fifth thing: Can hair shops be loaded in any way? would love a town id grabber if not I guess

Btw there's this glitch in Cola where the sound didn't work at all, just a heads up I guess, once again, thanks home boi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Give me a way to save presets. I have DA but for classes i dont have being able to click a button and have stuff preloaded would be nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I want permanent ACs
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eareland For This Useful Post:

Jikurein (11-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eareland View Post
    I want permanent ACs
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by kairu1450 View Post
    Give me a way to save presets. I have DA but for classes i dont have being able to click a button and have stuff preloaded would be nice
    I was actually thinking about doing that. It would work as once as soon as you log into a character, it would load the preset gear for that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Christ View Post
    Aye aye, this is what I do best, leeching off!!

First off: I would love a merge shop lifter, that would be a nice addition, although one does exist but I encountered a problem with both Destiny and Doom weapons, they do NaN damage.
    Second off: An updated Stats Trainer that fits with the new combat revamp, would be sweet if we could change elements at will.
    Third off: Can the pyromancer class be fixed? The animations are w o n k y my boi
    Fourth off: Thanks for all your work in this community!!!
    Fifth thing: Can hair shops be loaded in any way? would love a town id grabber if not I guess

Btw there's this glitch in Cola where the sound didn't work at all, just a heads up I guess, once again, thanks home boi
    1. This might take a lot of debugging, but I'm sure I can make it possible.
    2. Yeah I'm definitely going to be updating that
    3. I'm afraid the pyromancer class being wonky is on DF's end unfortunately. I'll take a gander to see if I can fix it though.
    4. Thank you too
    5. Yeah, it's possible. Going to look into this

There's a sound on/off button in the top right of Cola. Zeffer had it disabled by default 'cause the sound was too annoying for him.

Thanks
    First of all, I just want to express my profound gratitude that you make these things even though there aren't a lot of people playing and you don't get anything for it.
    After using the Cola Trainer, here are my suggestions
    1) Make the window bigger because it's relatively tiny compared to the window for Legit Dragonfable Trainer
    2) Make room for people to add in SWF's to the trainer (I tried to copy a new swf into the "data" file folder and I did not find it in the trainer when I opened it, but maybe it's because I don't know how to use it)
    3)Like previously mentioned, fix the stat modifier and make a merge shop lifter if that doesn't already exist. Also, for the longest time when you change the character variables they add absurdly large numbers to your stats instead of what you put- this goes for the XLS item loader as well.
    4)I'm assuming by loading presets you mean login equipment, but I thought we already had that? Unless you're saying we can save multiple presets so you can press one button to load a set of equipment, that would be pretty great.
    5) A set hometown hack for any location would be pretty fun to mess around with, mostly because you can set herotown as your hometown and have access to the armor closet and a lot of other convenient things.
    6)Maybe a house item shoplifter and house inventory slot hack? I understand that this wouldn't be important to most people.

Thanks
    -Quest's finisher that finish the quest and actually gave you all XP on the map (from all the enemies that we should have killed (?)) Also that saves the finished quest so we can grind the history quicker (?)

-XP farming (like the one in PKDudeLegacy trainer, by entering a battle and loop it)

-Gold farming

-Shop lifter for AC items and DA items and merge items. (shopt lifters doesn't work almost all of them)

those are just my opinions, and I love the cola trainer!! thanks for it!

Thanks
    They already have some questline finishers and for gold and exp there's a hack to max that out.

The shoplifters will always work for regular shops (temporarily but not permanently) but there's no merge shoplifer yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwinters View Post
    -Quest's finisher that finish the quest and actually gave you all XP on the map (from all the enemies that we should have killed (?)) Also that saves the finished quest so we can grind the history quicker (?)

-XP farming (like the one in PKDudeLegacy trainer, by entering a battle and loop it)

-Gold farming

-Shop lifter for AC items and DA items and merge items. (shopt lifters doesn't work almost all of them)

those are just my opinions, and I love the cola trainer!! thanks for it!
    • Quest monsters are randomly generated as you move to the next screen so it won't be possible to give all the XP on the map. Instead, you should just set the xp/gold of a quest manually and complete it. Finishing quests are also designed in a manner where you have to know the quest value # in order for the game to register that you've completed the quest. So it won't be possible to create a universal quest finisher. Though, you should take a look at Eareland's story line quest completers.
    • Yeah, there's an already existing SWF for that I'll add it to the trainer.
    • Working on the merge shop lifter

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow123 View Post
    First of all, I just want to express my profound gratitude that you make these things even though there aren't a lot of people playing and you don't get anything for it.
    After using the Cola Trainer, here are my suggestions
    1) Make the window bigger because it's relatively tiny compared to the window for Legit Dragonfable Trainer
    2) Make room for people to add in SWF's to the trainer (I tried to copy a new swf into the "data" file folder and I did not find it in the trainer when I opened it, but maybe it's because I don't know how to use it)
    3)Like previously mentioned, fix the stat modifier and make a merge shop lifter if that doesn't already exist. Also, for the longest time when you change the character variables they add absurdly large numbers to your stats instead of what you put- this goes for the XLS item loader as well.
    4)I'm assuming by loading presets you mean login equipment, but I thought we already had that? Unless you're saying we can save multiple presets so you can press one button to load a set of equipment, that would be pretty great.
    5) A set hometown hack for any location would be pretty fun to mess around with, mostly because you can set herotown as your hometown and have access to the armor closet and a lot of other convenient things.
    6)Maybe a house item shoplifter and house inventory slot hack? I understand that this wouldn't be important to most people.
    • As much as I'd like to, I can't enlarge the game because there are people who use trainers that have relatively small screen resolutions.
    • Custom SWF is already in Cola:
      1. Place custom swfs in the /swf/ folder
      2. Open the 3rd tab in Cola
      3. Refresh SWF and the swfs should be listed there
    • Yeah I'm working on it
    • Local login equipment saving for those with no DA
    • If things go according to plan, I can make it work
    • I'm not sure about house item shoplifters and house inventory slots, they work differently than a regular item shoplifter. I'm going to have to take a look.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Yesterday I saw that you released the new trainer, what happened that you deleted the post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rospark View Post
    Yesterday I saw that you released the new trainer, what happened that you deleted the post?
    I'm having that issue resolved at the moment

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

Rospark (11-14-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I have 2 theories.

1. Topic starter deleted the thread because he will make new features. (tho, I think he cannot delete his topic by himself ?)
    2. Virus scan didn't pass.

While waiting for the release, if someone doesn't have and want AC/Gold/Merge shoplifter (old shit) SWF, PM me.
    It's not made by me.
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    I'm having that issue resolved at the moment
    Oh, I hope everything goes well then. Thank you very much for answering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eareland View Post
    I have 2 theories.

1. Topic starter deleted the thread because he will make new features. (tho, I think he cannot delete his topic by himself ?)
    2. Virus scan didn't pass.

While waiting for the release, if someone doesn't have and want AC/Gold/Merge shoplifter (old shit) SWF, PM me.
    It's not made by me.
    I wish it was either of those, but the reason was that it was because it connects to the official game's game page and grabs the SWF string to even load the game. I'm having the dispute settled.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

Eareland (11-14-2017),Jikurein (11-14-2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast