Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

possible stat boosts?

Hey, I've been using nilly's mod selector, specifically his dev keys. is there anyway to set it so that other stats go up when you press c? Currently it makes your attack 100..

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by angelofsilence123 View Post
    Hey, I've been using nilly's mod selector, specifically his dev keys. is there anyway to set it so that other stats go up when you press c? Currently it makes your attack 100..

Thanks
    Whadda ya know.
    Last i read Nilly said that it set an 'unknown player value' to 100.
    But yep, it's definitely attack. Wonder if this actually effects your damage though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It does, I was using it, with a level 15 knight, with abyssal and a ravenheart. i took out half the hermit god's health, finishing it off. on an unmaxed knight, with that cheat.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

If it could set other "player values" to 100, that would be incredible, imagine a rogue with all 100 stats.
    Or, imagine a dbow wielded by an archer at 100 attack.
    And BTW, that knight was dealing 600 damage a shot, on a raven

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

@nilly, is this possible? its your hack :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @angelofsilence123, don't always believe what you see on your client. You can make a client show anything you want but it doesn't mean that the server is seeing the same thing (which, eventually, is why one gets kicked when using hacks like these).

I want to clarify that I only enabled the hotkey's the dev's programmed in there for testing. One of them happened to be a key to enable 100 atk. I'm sure with enough testing you'll come to the conclusion that the hack isn't very useful and is the reason I never would release a hack like this had it not been apart of the dev keys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I did notice a difference in the speed that i kill things though, i definitely was dealing more damage. also, it disconnects me when i use it for long amounts of time. is there a chance that it really does edit the attack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by angelofsilence123 View Post
    I did notice a difference in the speed that i kill things though, i definitely was dealing more damage. also, it disconnects me when i use it for long amounts of time. is there a chance that it really does edit the attack?
    You are sadly mistaken, what you see is client-sided, I can make my atk 1000 and kill gods on a level 1 with 1 hit, but they will actually still be alive. . .(as you can see by your minimap, the red dots will still be there)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    damn.
    but doesnt the loot still drop and you still get the xp?

Thanks
    but doesnt the loot still drop and you still get the xp?

If he is dead, you obviously get the XP. I mean REALLY DEAD, because server calculated your damages using your REAL ATT.
    Drops shouldnt change : the server tells to the client "there is a drop".. Since the server use your real stat to manipulate the drop rate, changing it on client doesnt matter.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Yea I've now had first hand experiance that this damage hack doesnt work.
    I soloed an UDL, but after killing the bossi got no drops and the exit did not appear.
    I looked at the minimap to see the red dot was still there, and the bosses minions would still periodically spawn.

The only good thing about this 'hack' is that it seems you cannot be killed by any of these 'ghosts'. You will just disconnect to the character selection window once the game detects your HP reaching zero from being hit by one of them