Thanks

059client knight's shield auto ability fix?

is it possible to fix the range of knight's shield auto ability in 059client?

like the actual range of the knight shield is either 3.2/3.5

but when i try standing between my character and the enemies, the auto ability doesnt active unless i move much closer to the enemies, like the range is lowered to 2.7/2.8 tiles for the auto ability to active

is it possible to edit the swf file just to fix that? im not really comfortable stunning with that short range, its way too close to the enemies

@059

Thanks
    AutoAbility get range to every item from data-files, i tried to search where range decreasing, but without success. (Speed * LiteTimeMS) / 10 000 = Range [-1?]
    Are you sure this is happening only on 059's client?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
    AutoAbility get range to every item from data-files, i tried to search where range decreasing, but without success. (Speed * LiteTimeMS) / 10 000 = Range [-1?]
    Are you sure this is happening only on 059's client?
    hey thank you very much for responding

take a look at this
    https://gfyca*****m/JointAnotherEskimodog

u could see the very first 3 shield ability use is done manually and you can see that it hits the hp chest
    and after that i activate the auto ability at the very same position, and the ability doesnt active, i tried to move in closer activate the auto ability again, and still doesnt activate

u can see me tried to move in much more until its closer, and then i activate the auto ability again, and finally its active, you can see how its spamming my ability at the end of video

i dont use CC because 059's autonexus is way better so i wouldn't know about how auto ability in CC works

my guess that the autoability doesnt get range from the items, rather its already set in stone, like whatever shield u use, the autoability only activate at like 2.8/2.9 range
    Last edited by Eldenbaum; 11-19-2018 at 05:24 PM.