Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Leak EXPLOIT! How To Bypass Minecraft Security Questions And Change Password!

Hi guys, this is the only way and the first way to do this.

Note: This doesn't work for every account and there is about a 50% chance this will work for an account that this method works with...

Step 1: Get a few Minecraft accounts with valid email and passwords.
    Step 2: Go to https://Minecraft.net/Login and login to any account.
    Step 3: You will get a page showing a security question you must answer this to continue.
    Step 4: But like you and me we don't know the answer but I will show you a way to get a easy question to answer in a few tries.
    Step 5: All accounts have 3 questions no matter what so keep CTRL+R until you see what all 3 questions are asking.
    Step 6: Asking like favorite restaurant and stuff we obviously wont even have 2% chance of finding out the answer.
    Step 7: But if you keep reloading the page to eventually see what all 3 questions are, if one of them is First Game Console then your in luck!
    Step 8: You have the highest chance of cracking this easy security question more than the others.
    Step 9: I have done this with 2 accounts and I successfully cracked there 2 First Game Console question.
    Step 10: Strange enough, the two accounts had an extremely similar answers and I know why... The answers were "nintendods" and then "nintendo".
    Step 11: You should try to guess the answer using the most famous consoles around the time 2011 - 2013 cause thats when the most popular game consoles were being played.
    Step 12: So you only get around 5 - 7 tries of answering it on each IP/Proxy so once you get a message saying too many failed attempts change your proxy and your ip I recommend a VPN.
    Step 13: So I recommend trying these guesses before messing around with caps and/or spaces: "nintendo", "nintendods", "playstation", "xbox", "playstation 3", "xbox 360".
    Step 14: if all of them fail I recommend you to try messing around with spaces e.t.c and you will have a chance of getting it.
    Step 15: Most people will think this method is just a guessing game but trust me it's not really because you have a better chance of crackign that question rather than e.g. First School Name, MAiden Names, Favourite Hobby, Restaurant e.t.c in fact it's really the only crackable question.
    Last edited by wallblack; 11-09-2014 at 07:04 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wallblack For This Useful Post:

Silverbird707 (11-20-2014),TGMotionz (08-26-2015)

Thanks
    LOLOLOL exploit please.... maybe go back to school and learn the meaning of exploit, This is more like a method no offence (Just Sayying)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darknessxfazer For This Useful Post:

webcam951 (01-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Is not a exploit,is a simple method, I already know this
    Thanks for sharing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Got mothers maiden name once I typed in Russel as a joke and got it.. I died...