Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

How to take advantage of the exp/gold cap

since aq has caps on what you can get xp and gold, the maximum you can get would be the amount of gold/exp the cap your character has. this is not too hard to bypass with the fact that you can reach 99.9% of your cap, then go to the admin menu and select the highest exp/gold monster and take all of its treasures, pushing your caps to about 500%.

this can be achieved by battling a high level monster (such as nightbane.go to monster id then the id for him is 919) until your cap is 93 or so percent.(this can be checked by aq elite by elite hacks-misc-aqstats.com) then have a look at the % of the cap you have reached so far BE CAREFUL TO NOT REACH 100 OR MORE % WHEN TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO 100% AS POSSIBLE. now go the admin menu (elite hacks-misc-admin menu) then type 5571 in the monster id area, pack size 2 (MAKE SURE DO NOT TICK FODDER OR SCALE AS IT WILL REDUCE YOUR EFFICIENCY) and use elite damage. this will give around 4-9 million exp/gold. if you refresh your aqstats page, it will show your caps have been overriden by around 200-1000%. this means that you would have to have waited 2-10 days to reach the exp or gold you have just done in around 5 mins! your welcome if it says you have all the exp to level but you havent leveled up, wait until GMT+5 midnight (5:00 am uk time or over, midnight US Eastern time)
    Last edited by TheApexPredator; 05-30-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: forgot to add in nightbanes ID:P

Thanks
    I dont get this, but can you do it for me ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    sure here is an easier format. this can only be done using aq elite (credit to dr.stein and the immortal)
    1. battle nightbane till around 80-90% cap is full. (check this via the aqstats.)
    2. open admin menu, type 5571 into the monster id. then pack size 2. elite damage the dragon and there is your cap limit broken to reach 500% or so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheApexPredator View Post
    sure here is an easier format. this can only be done using aq elite (credit to dr.stein and the immortal)
    1. battle nightbane till around 80-90% cap is full. (check this via the aqstats.)
    2. open admin menu, type 5571 into the monster id. then pack size 2. elite damage the dragon and there is your cap limit broken to reach 500% or so.
    Would you have skype by any chance? my skype is mpgh.ksiolajidebt add me please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    sorry mate dont have skype. have no social networks. i could try and show you by snaphots if you require