Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Is there no more zoom hacks that work for LOL currently?

I have tried all the zoom hacks in the league of legends section and none of them work. Also 3 of the accounts that I tested with were all temporarily banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Zynox.
    /10char
    Best post of 2013 goes to:
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    Shut up jerk I are no proof in given now that you believe in me where not I me in madman! English are not my language(tongue) then you speak in French moron and we shall see

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maramizo View Post
    Zynox.
    /10char
    soudns like advertising :| and idk if thats safe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fireou12312 View Post
    soudns like advertising :| and idk if thats safe
    Actually he is just trying to make a little known thing for LoL known and I wish he didn't. It's better to have things that "enhance" the game kept as quiet as possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    They still work, but you will get a warning/ban
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    on EU I've been using them for months and no bans :P

Thanks
    Yes you get banned for using zoom modifications now. I can confirm this.

Greetings Summoner,
    Your account has been temporarily suspended for breaching our Terms of Use. Our system has detected improper modifications to your League of Legends client. While we allow for customization and creativity, modifications that allow for an unfair competitive edge are unwelcome on the Fields of Justice. Such modifications are typically related to increased vision range.
    To ensure that your system has no unwelcome modifications, we recommend using the official client without third party modifications. You may download an unmodified version of the client at League of Legends - Download
    Please note that continued usage of improper modifications can result in further disciplinary actions. Please read the following excerpt from our Terms of Use:
    J. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.
    You can read our full Terms of Use here: Terms of Use | LoL - League of Legends
    If you have any further questions you may contact us at: https://support.leagueoflegends.com
    There's no current way around it. I'd highly advice you don't use it unless you want a ban. :l

Thanks
    Basically you can camera hack but I think they catch you when you click outside of the normal clickable zone with the normal camera distance...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Actually he is just trying to make a little known thing for LoL known and I wish he didn't. It's better to have things that "enhance" the game kept as quiet as possible
    well they have free roam screen where u can click farther than locked camera so...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    So apparently the RIOT team can find hacks and stop them, but can they allow the game to remember a key shortcut for the semicolon or ";"????
    NOOOOOOOO OF course not!!!
    I'm left handed and have to reset my key binding for my ultimate every fucking time I play the game. RIOT sucks. I don't know why I play the game anymore. I gamerage like a motherfucker about 7/10 games.

Thanks
    Zynox is the real one and only right now, and it's not a private thing at all, it's very much public.

Zynox is a smart enough guy to circumvent their current detection schemes and no they do not need to try and detect if you click outside of the range, you're up in their code modifying their information, all they have to do is read their internal variable and see that you changed their maximum zoom variable. He probably threw a breakpoint on the memory location and watched what was accessing it since much shouldn't be accessing that variable unless you zoom, or it's their detection code :P

Surely though once it becomes a big enough issue this will be the next thing Riot goes after, their current scheme was something simple and easy to detect, but anything from here on with how Zynox's hack works would require them to do a bit more to detect it but surely not too much, but then it just becomes a game of cat and mouse and depends how far Zynox wants to go playing that game, as well as how the growing community of his responds to any day they decide to release the rapture of possible bans.
    Last edited by UserNamex32; 05-10-2012 at 04:11 PM.