Thanks

Question Is daybreak using ip ban or what?

So if i cheat with my other account(hack account) will i get banned on my main account(legit account)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you will not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxrkan View Post
    you will not
    They HWID ban, so yes he would, unless he changed his hwid, or reinstalled windows prior to re-launching. It's well known they HWID ban.

Do they HWID ban all the time? NO. But anyone using blatant disruptive hacks generally gets a full HWID ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy1364 View Post
    They HWID ban, so yes he would, unless he changed his hwid, or reinstalled windows prior to re-launching. It's well known they HWID ban.

Do they HWID ban all the time? NO. But anyone using blatant disruptive hacks generally gets a full HWID ban.
    How to unban HWID? It's easy for change yes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's actually not too hard, just involves having a windows disc and a little time on your hands. The easiest and most guaranteed method is to reinstall windows, and use a different user name for your windows login. For example, if your name was previously "Daniel" then make your name anything but Daniel.

By doing this your hwid fully changes (hard ware id's are generated at the time of windows installation.)

The good thing about this is you don't have to uninstall anything to do this, all you have to do is put your windows disc in and tell it you want to install a new copy of windows. Doesn't matter if its the same key or not, what it will do is re-install the operating system, generating your new HWID, and leave all your files / games if you choose NOT to destroy everything. You'll also have access to your previous windows installation via the "Windows old" folder that will be generated once windows installs a new copy.

There are other methods that CAN change your HWID, but this is the only GUARANTEED to work every time, because HWIDS are initiated by Windows installations. Any other 3rd party program that claims to change it is just editing, and editing isn't fool proof.