Thanks

Gray Hammer Glitch

I don't know if this is 100% found by me... i am sure someone has found it before but i think it is cool...
    The best part is that I have been using it for about 3 days and no one has yelled at me for glitching. I don't think they even know.
    If you want to know add me... Pikardo is my ign...
    This reason is because when people post tuts to glitches they get patched so just add me... i will be on CA for a wile.

Please Thank if I help

[IMG]https://i561.photobucke*****m/albums/ss51/Pikardo/Engine2009-05-2510-24-04-08.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i561.photobucke*****m/albums/ss51/Pikardo/Engine2009-05-2510-24-05-44.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i561.photobucke*****m/albums/ss51/Pikardo/Engine2009-05-2510-24-07-04.jpg[/IMG]

This is the ONLY free glitch i give out... if you want glitches from me than gift me something... it does not matter what. I find allot of glitches... most dominate and you are not able to be seen and/or shot at. so why not give it a shot...

Remember my IGN is "Pikardo"
    Last edited by Gentendo; 05-26-2009 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lolz i knew this along time ago but thanks for posting this
    Selling MSG2 1.31 kdr ca us account w/ full info pm me for more info or add me on msn sturbo911@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i dont really get it lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
    i dont really get it lol
    add me if you want to know how to do this... that is all there is to get... and if you want to know allot more, gift me something...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    there are no dates on the pictures, and all walls are Grey now. he's just scamming you
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    there are no dates on the pictures, and all walls are Grey now. he's just scamming you
    I am not scamming no one... i just took the SS today. This is practically all i did this afternoon. I am a man of my word...
    Plus if you would have read the first post... he said it exists so read the first post next time.

&& Dont just expect everyone on this site to use hax... besides everyones gray walls are just missing .rez files. Think!
    Last edited by Gentendo; 05-25-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentendo View Post
    I am not scamming no one... i just took the SS today. This is practically all i did this afternoon. I am a man of my word...
    Plus if you would have read the first post... he said it exists so read the first post next time.

&& Dont just expect everyone on this site to use hax... besides everyones gray walls are just missing .rez files. Think!
    then take one with the dates, and by "he" do you mean yourself? and gray walls are not in rez files.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Eh. Good job on finding it by yourself..
    I found this last year LOL XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    then take one with the dates, and by "he" do you mean yourself? and gray walls are not in rez files.
    Than how can i tale SS with the date... I uploaded them to photbucket. will that show the date for me.
    I also use fraps to take SS.

Thanks
    I know who found that glitch.
    His IGN is shmoopy22, and I was the first person he showed the glitch too. My IGN is CooCooShot. Add him if you don't believe me. He found this in like 2006 or 2007. I dont remember/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaSnipes View Post
    I know who found that glitch.
    His IGN is shmoopy22, and I was the first person he showed the glitch too. My IGN is CooCooShot. Add him if you don't believe me. He found this in like 2006 or 2007. I dont remember/
    Lol, you fail sooo hard. This game came out in 2008, and it was found (not first most likely, others probably found it) by me and a group of friends. It is done by jumping at the spool on the other side of the wall, it is not patched, and it works to this date. There are now 5 ways to get in it as it is now a common glitch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Lol, you fail sooo hard. This game came out in 2008, and it was found (not first most likely, others probably found it) by me and a group of friends. It is done by jumping at the spool on the other side of the wall, it is not patched, and it works to this date. There are now 5 ways to get in it as it is now a common glitch.
    Lol, whatever. Add shmoopy22. I quit CombatArms a while ago. I just started playing again now. And I know how to do that glitch. I also know millions of places to go after that place. Not just hiding in the shed. Add me and I'll show you. I have done that glitch alot. I can go down to the sewer part right under it. I can go to the corner of the building with it, and the other side of the sewer.

Thanks
    I kno that glitch. its still like that but there is only a little grey i think.