>>> about
    >>> how
    >>> noob
    >>> you
    >>> are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well , there are Zoompatcher/hack - you can zoom out how ever you want .
    And last one I know is recommended item changer , what it does it changes the recommended items ingame shop , so you dont have to search for 2-4 minutes for item you want in you're build.

These are all i know atm.

" Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. "
    -George Edward Woodberry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The ZoomHack (or Unlocker) may still work, but is detected. Meaning you will be banned. There are recommended item changers, which allow you to change the items that appear on the Recommended list for each champion. And there are also ways to install custom skins for champions (that only you can see).

Joining League of Legends? Register here!

If you haven't seen it already, check out Ultimate Guitar for Tabs, Forums, and many other learning tools/utilities

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Zynox's Funnypullback.dll.
    Best post of 2013 goes to:
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    Shut up jerk I are no proof in given now that you believe in me where not I me in madman! English are not my language(tongue) then you speak in French moron and we shall see

Thanks
    There are only 4 types.

Zoomhacker is one, but you will need to update it every single time League has a patch. Recently they started banning for these, but it still works. To make this work: Download the zip from Kiruku, and unzip it with winrar(may need to download). Then place it into your riot games folder by going to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.VERSION NUMBER\deploy. Open up zoomhacker and set the path to the current folder WITH THE RIGHT VERSION NUMBER(you will have to change this every patch). Make a backup just in case, and scan for offset. Once its found, click patch which will change to unpatch. Close and zoom out in league.

Another is the recommended item changer. It changes the recommended items at the top to whatever you want. Its just a simple tool to help buy your items faster. It has instructions, video, and the download here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/258-league...m-changer.html

There is also a jungle timer, which times when the next neutral monster will spawn. It helps with your jungling/dragoning/baroning. Simple after killing it, push the hotkey and it will tell you when the neutral monster will spawn. Find it here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/258-league...gle-timer.html (remeber to use winrar).

Finally, theres custom skin installation. This is server sided which means that only you can see it. It changes how your character looks in game, but may soemtimes have glitches. Therefore, try it out in a custom game by yourself to make sure it works. Go to Welcome Home! , it has instructions and skins that you can download.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ^Lol you left out Zynox's lua injection, it automatically uses spells + shows wards locations etc. etc. shitload of stuff.
    Best post of 2013 goes to:
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    Shut up jerk I are no proof in given now that you believe in me where not I me in madman! English are not my language(tongue) then you speak in French moron and we shall see

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Anti-AFK kick can be quite useful also.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maramizo View Post
    ^Lol you left out Zynox's lua injection, it automatically uses spells + shows wards locations etc. etc. shitload of stuff.
    shhhhh Let's keep this as secret as possible. Don't want everyone to use this :P