Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[eBook] How to earn $70 to $140+ cash at once easily! NO referrals NO online work!

=======================
    Title: How to earn $70 to $140+ cash at once easily
    Author: Myself
    Pages: 7 pages
    Description: This eBook gives a easy to follow, detailed guide on how to get lot of money by investing a little. This method does not require any referrals such as share cash, adlfy etc.. As a matter of fact, it doesn't not require any online work to do. There is a little somewhat of SE, I guess involved. Nothing illegal... It is legal to do this and you will not get in any trouble for it. I have done this before and has been tested so I just decided to make an eBook about it.
    Payment Options: Paypal, Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
    Resale Rights: None, you do not have any rights to resell it.
    Price: $10 USD
    =======================

Here's what the official reviewers rated this eBook.

Quote Originally Posted by Proof
    Review (Ratings on a scale of 1-5)
    ==

Quality of Information: 5/5 The author covered all aspects of this method, even provided screen shots, and in depth instructions on how to accomplish this. The information is fairly easy to understand, and is in a format that will make it easier on the reader.

Ease of Use: 4/5 The format was pretty good, some things could use changes. Sectioned off each step, making it easier to read.

Layout: 4/5 There was no general layout, it was pretty straight forwarded. All the text was visible.

Grammar: 4/5 Aside from 1 spelling error, there were none other that I saw.

Originality: 5/5 I haven’t seen this method before; it seems quite useful and seems like it would work. The author has provided in depth pictures and links to guide you.

Notes: Overall I think this was a great eBook, I like the fact that he posted those links up, which will help all customers of this product. Overall it’s a pretty good eBook.
    Quote Originally Posted by eXosphere™
    Official Review
    4/5 Quality of Information: The quality of information that was provided in the ebook met a certain level in which the reader aka the buyer of the ebook would understand clearly. Although it could have been written better it has still provided enough information to successfully complete the method.
    4/5 Ease of Use:The method that the author has provided is fairly simple although you will need to get a little amount to get you started, although that can't stop you because you'll make 5x your money in no time at all. You could even do this in the same day or two if you worked hard. Pictures and links are included.
    4/5 Layout: Layout was very basic. You added pictures so that is a +. It also helps for ease of use.
    4/5 Grammar: A few grammar mistakes that I caught onto. Only 1 spelling mistakes but mostly punctuality.
    5/5 Originality:1st ebook that I have reviewed that had to deal with this method.

Notes / Comments: This ebook is only for USA customer only as stated in the ebook.

Buy it here: How to earn $70 to $140+ cash at once easily! NO referrals, NO online work!
    Last edited by Ian; 09-19-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What I don't get with these things: If you know how to make atleast $70 a day, why would you sell this guide for only $10??

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    Then you would proably the stupidest person not to get the money. It's only 4 steps but it is detailed and shows some pictures. As well as some math telling how much you would make depending on your investment. This guide does reqiure a investment from as low as $2. The more you invest, the more money you can make. Investment of $9 makes $70. $15 makes $140.

Yes I'm selling it cheap and lowered price because that's how much I thought it would be worth. Some people might wanna invest only $2 which gets them $14. So decided to sell this for $10, not $14.

Like I said this does not reqiure any work at all. You don't have to do those online work you do to get monthly payments. This can be done in person and get your money all in 1 day.
    Last edited by Ian; 09-19-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks
    Added reviews from reviewers from other forums.

Thanks
    Give it to MPGH users for free ffs

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Give it to MPGH users for free ffs
    and be leeched to everywhere? no thanks..
    besides, didn't wrote this to give it away for free..
    Last edited by Ian; 09-22-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Okay this really doesn't make sense if you can make money this easily then you would have no interest in trying to sell it for $10 to people who will never even buy it without real proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Okay this really doesn't make sense if you can make money this easily then you would have no interest in trying to sell it for $10 to people who will never even buy it without real proof.
    Proofs are posted into another forums which I didn't wanted to advertise but here...

(will take pictures like this writing Ian instead as well tomorrow since its night..)

bytner is me (different name in that forum cuz Ian was taken)

I can PM you with bytner in HF to prove you its me if you need to...

This sale thread was originally made in that forum but decided to sell it here also cuz a lot of people here are from US rather than that forum.

Yes, I'm selling it for only $10 for the method, not doing it for you...

Thanks
    I bump this thread with vouches from people that have bought this eBook.

Vouches so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis
    Purchased the eBook. Very unique method that will definitely work; I kept trying to figure it out on my own but I would have never guessed. This is very simple for some quick cash. Worth the buy!

Might I add that this method will not get saturated. We all live in different locations, this method is impressive, and no one around you will be doing this. This method can (but does not state, I just thought of it) allow you to incorporate friend(s) to do this method and further increase profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by iaaas
    Purchased this eBook, and I'm very impressed. It works very well. I would recommend anyone to get this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Now or Never
    I just got done reading the ebook. Seems very easy to do, I cant believe I havent thought of it yet! haha

Well worth the $10! I will be using it tomorrow to make a ton of cash!

Thanks
    offers like this one are lots on google...u will make tones of $$$ fast..without anny work...is keap...what u need more?maibe a brain?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saithan View Post
    offers like this one are lots on google...u will make tones of $$$ fast..without anny work...is keap...what u need more?maibe a brain?
    this requires no online work. you just go to movie theater and get your money. no work barely.

those other online work requires some kind of referrals or affiliates programs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am not going to buy this if you can't tell us a bit more about it... I mean I've seen a thousand of these Ebooks that didn't work. (Just setting up some website with Referrals / Adverts. Which I could think of myself...)

And does this work in Europe aswell? Because those screens you posted are all made in USA right?

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    I am not going to buy this if you can't tell us a bit more about it... I mean I've seen a thousand of these Ebooks that didn't work. (Just setting up some website with Referrals / Adverts. Which I could think of myself...)

And does this work in Europe aswell? Because those screens you posted are all made in USA right?
    This ebook only works for US. I clearly stated that in my first post.
    This is orginal eBook, made by me and has never been releasted on anywhere for free. No I did not copy anything from other ebooks. 100% guarantee that you have never seen this.

1) you invest your $2 online or more.
    2) then you go to movie theater to mutiply your investment by 5X. It takes 5 minute only.

I can't go anymore detail than that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Sounds nice, but just my sneaky suspicious, I agree with Ravallo, logiclly, If I was making 70-140 a day doing nothing, I would keep my mouth shut, so no one else would be my competition.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
    Sounds nice, but just my sneaky suspicious, I agree with Ravallo, logiclly, If I was making 70-140 a day doing nothing, I would keep my mouth shut, so no one else would be my competition.
    It works all over the US if different types of the company (theaters). It's not like doing this to one place only by so many other people. so decided to make an ebook out of it to get some extra money. If this was doing it on one company only, same place as others, then I wouldn't have made ebook and kept it to myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast