Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

lets see who still here heh

I REALIZE THE SECTION IS DEAD sooo like i doubt anyone is gonna reply to this anytime soon, or ever :|
    BUT LIIIKE...
    anyone still active running a private server source? or is everybody trying to copycat deca along with the unity transfer? well, those who are doing anything at all, at least, not sure if theres even a single person out there doing anything pserver related besides SR, rotf, and I believe there are like 2 other at most

took nr core source and aiming towards changing absolutely every little detail in the client, giving it my own creative GUI, at least, and then moving onto gameplay features afterwards, these pictures are just progress over the course of 2 days, which is why its not much
    the dark coin upon clicking opens up the WIP mini "coin shop" in the pic below, and the scroll to the left of the dark coin opens up a scroll containing quests which is also WIP
    you can also catch a glimpse of my unique gui which I think is pretty cool but idk, this is all ive really done so far what these pictures show, currently transferring over as much NR items as I can so I can save myself the time of making custom items when I just leech theirs and credit them and its all love

Edit: after I posted this thread I spent the time to rip pretty much 90% of NR custom equipment so far, still have a couple more sets to look for and paste into my source, after all, im using NR core, might as well use NR items as a starting point to give me free content and plenty of time for my lazy ass to start making custom sets myself
    since I am using nr core and also a lot of NR assets as of today xD, I made sure to credit nillys whole project directly on the home screen in the corner and am going to make a dedicated credits screen for a list of as many usernames as I can retrieve to properly credit
    click the imgur link for NR item nostalgia
    https://imgur.com/a/9LuWH6p

Last edited by Riigged; 12-08-2019 at 03:42 AM.

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    18 hours and no replies omegalul I want this section to be active again >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Looks pretty nice, congrats on trying to save this section haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BurgerLoverMx For This Useful Post:

Riigged (12-09-2019)

Threadstarter
    &quot;1v1 rust qs only kid&quot;
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
    Looks pretty nice, congrats on trying to save this section haha
    another living human in this section what a surprise :O

wish I had the power to save this section, unfortunately that would require a lot of motivation myself to want to motivate the rest of the section which I don't have, spending all the little motivation I have and putting it on this project, just playing around with the client mainly, just to kill time, I don't plan on hosting a server or anything like that. The custom items i added (aka leeched) are just so that if anyone is interested in the source I can give them the source with at least a couple custom assets
    Last edited by Riigged; 12-09-2019 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks
    hi, I still check this section from time to time, to see if anybody has come to it
    cool to see someone else wanting to make this section alive again, although I stopped trying
    it's sad to see what was once the home of pservers, the place that every beginner visited daily, die from inactivity

although this section is pretty much dead, there is quite a bit of movement on small projects going on in the community, it just seems nobody is interested in sharing those projects in mpgh, for the fact that no one checks this section anymore, at all

Edit:
    nice work on the ui btw
    hi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zolmex For This Useful Post:

Riigged (12-09-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolmex View Post
    although this section is pretty much dead, there is quite a bit of movement on small projects going on in the community, it just seems nobody is interested in sharing those projects in mpgh
    Its also hard to share your project on MPGH, as things like outside links, d1sc0rd etc. is prohibited to be shared on here.

And unless its been changed you cant release projects thats obfuscated/contains outside links.
    Last edited by MikeRaarupBirk; 12-10-2019 at 05:43 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeRaarupBirk For This Useful Post:

Legendaryjj02 (12-10-2019),Zolmex (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
    Its also hard to share your project on MPGH, as things like outside links, d1sc0rd etc. is prohibited to be shared on here.

And unless its been changed you cant release projects thats obfuscated/contains outside links.
    DUDE BIG FAN!!!!
    @sebastianfra21 @Slendergo @Zolmex family reunion!
    Last edited by Legendaryjj02; 12-10-2019 at 07:46 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Legendaryjj02 For This Useful Post:

sebastianfra12 (05-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hi, I'll reply to ya.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BARm For This Useful Post:

Riigged (12-11-2019)

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post

yA no point in sharing stuff on mpgh in 2020 anyways cuz only 10-20 people would find it thru here, this aint 2015 no more with all dat activity :P better off advertising on youtube or rotmg related dickords or even reddit rather than here now lol

just wish people would at least share progress if they weren't gonna share the actual game client for people to play, if everyone kept sharing progress like we used to do and showing off new content and ideas, the section would somewhat be alive, I mean, I shared 2-3 shitty pics and already got some oldheads commenting that I thought were long gone :O

literally 5 days ago I wouldn't even have known where to start for half the features ive been starting as a WIP on the source, after taking the time to actually read the source instead of hopping right into working on it without knowing how anything works, its surprising how much easier it makes things o_o

also for the obfuscation thingy most mods would allow some type of workaround, like privately send them the clean readable source and then have them obfuscate/confuse it for you with whatever program u preferred and upload the finished protected copy but either way that doesn't change the fact that by now, after all these years, pserver section on here is ded so no point

lets not forget that obfuscating ur client only protects it from the kids who read those "hack tuts" off of this site anyways no matter what u do, as long as the client is obtainable in downloadable .swf form, its vulnerable

Update: this getting more replies than I thought hehe, what if the section started becoming active again O.o I wonder....
    Last edited by Riigged; 12-11-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    yA no point in sharing stuff on mpgh in 2020 anyways cuz only 10-20 people would find it thru here, this aint 2015 no more with all dat activity :P better off advertising on youtube or rotmg related dickords or even reddit rather than here now lol

most mods would allow some type of workaround, like privately send them the clean readable source and then have them obfuscate/confuse it for you with whatever program u preferred and upload the finished protected copy but either way that doesn't change the fact that by now, after all these years, pserver section on here is ded so no point
    I can share some stuff, do you find this annoying or nice? Maybe just have it just after it dropped (while it's in the bag)
    Last edited by BurgerLoverMx; 12-11-2019 at 01:15 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BurgerLoverMx For This Useful Post:

Riigged (12-11-2019)

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
    I can share some stuff, do you find this annoying or nice? Maybe just have it just after it dropped (while it's in the bag)
    yeah its definitely cool, I love new graphic based changes, always puts a hint of flavor on the server that most servers don't have, everyone always obsessed with new dungeons and new items and that's about it :P

although it would only fit for a screen like legends as you showed, if you have the feature where tier text displays in corner of every item slot containing an item with a tier in it, it might cause lag for shitty pcs xD not sure tbh, my pc just sucks so most stuff causes lag for me no matter what O.o
    Last edited by Riigged; 12-11-2019 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    RotMG graphics and UI still living in the 2010 era.

Needs a dire revamp imo.

8x8 and 16x16 image assets is...
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    BTW I REALIZE THE TYPING PART IS USELESS considering i made it so that only 1 coin can be withdrawn at a time, so why not just remove the typing part and replace it with a button that automatically deducts the 1 coin turning it into an item, that is because i am just not sure if i want to keep the whole "1 coin withdrawal max" thing, i might just make it so its 1-5 max at a time or even as high as 16 for the first 8 slots and potential 8 backpack slots, I just don't want to use stacking because so far EVERY server who has done that has had some type of issues with stacking O.o just rather keep this easy and simple and bug free xD

adding lil withdrawal interaction frame, this is just the base of it, will make it prettier with more info or pics and maybe even more functions than just withdrawal, but yeh just lil work took about 3 minutes lmao when its done ill be adding an interactive bitmap button to the list where the blue circle is shown :P

and underneath that pic is the start of the account frame being expanded into a mini profile frame, haven't thought of anything to add so far except for users rank and ID ;-; not really sure what else to add except maybe users guild, users fame and coins, and the other basic stuff, any ideas are welcome xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    RotMG graphics and UI still living in the 2010 era.

Needs a dire revamp imo.

8x8 and 16x16 image assets is...
    first off congrats on GM idk if ive already congratulated u or not This acid kills my brain :3 but congrats u definitely grinded for it from the beginning

anyways that's the plan, takes time tho
    slowly will be respriting all the starter items and basic tier items and whatever eventually, also changing the current gods to look different and adding more gods to fill the godlands making it more hectic in the glands
    that's why so far the home screen looks entirely different and as well with the HUD stats and whatever, ill be keeping the side bar to display the stats and inventory and all that, no point in changing something that's already perfect, most people (even myself in the past) try to remove the side bar and place all the HUD at bottom of screen or scatter it around bordering the client or smtn like that, but eh, I realized its pointless and to just keep things the way it is, with minor changes, but major differences in terms of looks at least :P

Last edited by Riigged; 12-11-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    I REALIZE THE SECTION IS DEAD sooo like i doubt anyone is gonna reply to this anytime soon, or ever :|
    BUT LIIIKE...
    anyone still active running a private server source? or is everybody trying to copycat deca along with the unity transfer? well, those who are doing anything at all, at least, not sure if theres even a single person out there doing anything pserver related besides SR, rotf, and I believe there are like 2 other at most

took nr core source and aiming towards changing absolutely every little detail in the client, giving it my own creative GUI, at least, and then moving onto gameplay features afterwards, these pictures are just progress over the course of 2 days, which is why its not much
    the dark coin upon clicking opens up the WIP mini "coin shop" in the pic below, and the scroll to the left of the dark coin opens up a scroll containing quests which is also WIP
    you can also catch a glimpse of my unique gui which I think is pretty cool but idk, this is all ive really done so far what these pictures show, currently transferring over as much NR items as I can so I can save myself the time of making custom items when I just leech theirs and credit them and its all love

Edit: after I posted this thread I spent the time to rip pretty much 90% of NR custom equipment so far, still have a couple more sets to look for and paste into my source, after all, im using NR core, might as well use NR items as a starting point to give me free content and plenty of time for my lazy ass to start making custom sets myself
    since I am using nr core and also a lot of NR assets as of today xD, I made sure to credit nillys whole project directly on the home screen in the corner and am going to make a dedicated credits screen for a list of as many usernames as I can retrieve to properly credit
    click the imgur link for NR item nostalgia
    https://imgur.com/a/9LuWH6p

im still here, just never on mpgh since it died after i would say around 2016

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
    im still here, just never on mpgh since it died after i would say around 2016
    pfft I know ur still here u engage in conversation in disc0rd every couple months out of nowhere then disappear again xD

all da oldies still browse mpgh consistently enough to notice this post O.o this section may have potential to be active again :3

- - - Updated - - -

for those interested:

this is the most simple change ever, just size, that's all; this is just the start of the godlands revamp, where I plan on attempting to make it more action-packed, small gods but increased spawn rate, smaller projectiles but they are being shot at every direction from every direction, just some bullet hell you know
    soon gods will look different and more gods will be added to godlands spawn list

picture below it is basically same shit as the scroll in the image in the main post, except I don't know what to put on this one...
    btw these images to be displayed as substitute of a frame, is very very easy, if anyone needs tut just reply letting me know

thought about quest system but im really trying to keep things simple and something as big as a daily/weekly or whatever quest system may come along the way as I get more experienced with this specific source with the whole redis database thing and stuff

maybe it could be used for game announcements and/or updates manually updated from a .html file or just a directory of some sort for the game itself, something like a guild board but for the nexus, or in the future, for the village which is what I plan on changing the nexus into with plenty of interactive NPCs for all different types of things I have yet to think of xd

Last edited by Riigged; 12-11-2019 at 04:14 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast