Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Unscheduled Maintenance

In 1 hour, lets see if me and my fellow GM's have to ban anyone because of the Marketplace Exploitation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    As long as they don't try getting me banned for console stuff or my luck ring, i'm fine. Haha.

Thanks
    I still think they dont need to make a maintenance to ban someone. Like VAC, they can ban you while playing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    If I get banned I'll kick you in the nuts as soon as you get home...
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

dragon73 (04-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I loled.. u did do that to ur own dad? what would ur mom say...
    dont get me get banned hell!!
    na i am not worry...
    but lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is the most hilarious and terrible troll I have ever seen. I'm all for a good laugh but couldn't this section be put towards oh, I don't know more constructive things than some joke that only the stupidest people in the world would believe?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by highlord6 View Post
    As long as they don't try getting me banned for console stuff or my luck ring, i'm fine. Haha.
    \

That's one of the things we audit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    I still think they dont need to make a maintenance to ban someone. Like VAC, they can ban you while playing.
    Correct, we can ban people while in game, and once they get booted or logged off the account would be locked for investigation, but so much easier to do when we have the server down so people can QQ when they try multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Now son, you best watch your tone with me, or I'll just come home and take the internet away all together. Make your ass go outside and do something!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

I loled.. u did do that to ur own dad? what would ur mom say...
    dont get me get banned hell!!
    na i am not worry...
    but lol
    You should be

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by seiferxi View Post
    In 1 hour, lets see if me and my fellow GM's have to ban anyone because of the Marketplace Exploitation.
    Prove that you are GM ;p Lets us see yours dev console or dev aplet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    \

That's one of the things we audit for.

Correct, we can ban people while in game, and once they get booted or logged off the account would be locked for investigation, but so much easier to do when we have the server down so people can QQ when they try multiple times.

Now son, you best watch your tone with me, or I'll just come home and take the internet away all together. Make your ass go outside and do something!

You should be
    I no i should be but i wouldnt care if cant play vindictus anymore...
    it will only help me with cutting off my addiction toward vindictus

Thanks
    Ouch! Nooo! Not outside! He'll melt!

Not to mention on the ban thing... When there's this many accounts flagged it solves time instead of targeting and booting 1 by 1 to jerk the servers down and just lock the accounts that are flagged.

EDIT: Who's excited about GSP vs Shields on the 30th? I know I am!
    Last edited by Doeetright; 04-28-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks

I no i should be but i wouldnt care if cant play vindictus anymore...
    it will only help me with cutting off my addiction toward vindictus
    You're addicted to our game? Generally Nexon doesn't help with addictions, especially a GM of my nature but if you are facing addiction you might want to contact someone. Especially if it's very excessive or compulsive, I would hate for you to harm anyone yourself in this kind of nature.

If you do need help with video game addiction please call 1 (800) 682-6934 they will be able to assist you with any problems you do have or suffering, and possible rehabilitation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You're addicted to our game? Generally Nexon doesn't help with addictions, especially a GM of my nature but if you are facing addiction you might want to contact someone. Especially if it's very excessive or compulsive, I would hate for you to harm anyone yourself in this kind of nature.

If you do need help with video game addiction please call 1 (800) 682-6934 they will be able to assist you with any problems you do have or suffering, and possible rehabilitation.
    I went to two rehab already.. didnt help... i been addictive to gaming since i was born..
    and i should be since i m going toward the major of game designing or animation...
    But ur bann should help me or worsen my addiction.. if it is worsen i blame u!!

Thanks
    They are going to fix labyrinth i guess..

Thanks

I went to two rehab already.. didnt help... i been addictive to gaming since i was born..
    and i should be since i m going toward the major of game designing or animation...
    But ur bann should help me or worsen my addiction.. it is worsen i blame u!!
    That is not good, sometimes the best ways to get away from video game addiction, or internet addiction of any kind is to just make yourself fully realize that it is an addiction, and that if treatment isn't for you find something else to fill your time. For example one of my greatest Hobbies is working on vehicles, without that I would probably fill more of my time with the internet, especially with the fact that you guys make my job harder. Although I take the time out of my busy life as a Nexon GM to make sure I have time to do other things, such as working on cars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

But ur bann should help me or worsen my addiction.. if it is worsen i blame u!!
    This happens when you have given up; once you hit the point of being fat or just very socially awkward. from your addiction you no longer can have other outlets for your free time, as oh look. You can't play sports, oh look, you can't go out with friends, OH LOOK no girls will go out with you. If you get some fucking spine and stop playing the game for a week and loose some weight... suddenly it's easy to break the addiction! There's no such thing as an addiction that isn't breakable. I was addicted to opiates, ok? Straight up oxycodo. And I even got off that shit, so I'm sure your petty gaming addiction is easily breakable by yourself.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast