Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Efficient money making methods?

Alright, so I'm in sort of a dilemma at the moment. I'm trying to raise money to get Black Hammer Greaves, Boots, Gloves, and a pair of Vanquishers (About 10m total)?

Assuming that I'm above level 61, what would be the most efficient way of making that money? By this I mean, what battles should I repeat for money, anything I can craft, etc.

Besides the whole Crimson Token selling thing, I know about that, but that's not much use right now, lol.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    farm klaus and sell his armor fragments for 30k a piece
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gohan2525 For This Useful Post:

Hotsuma (04-28-2011),Mychal89 (04-29-2011)

Thanks
    Cheater's Method:
    Repeatedly kill any raid boss or boss that gives good items. We can do this in less than 2 minutes anyway and sell the items that you get. Right now, the hot item is titan's decorative bone which can sell for 200K or more.

Clean Method:
    Learn what are the new equipments and what they need to be crafted, you can check Vindictus DB for this. Check the prices of each item in the market and farm that place repeatedly with friends (hopefully you won't use cheats with others) and sell the stuff for profit.

Also, don't try to undercut too much. You want the value of the high priced items to be as high as possible. If you want to undercut, just do so by 1 gold since that's all you need to get on top of the market list. People will still buy it if they really need the item.

Good luck
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raisinets For This Useful Post:

Hotsuma (04-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if you wanna craft, it will be easier you farming them and making it yourself rather than farming other mat and selling them to buy what you want.

Thanks
    My Cheater's method: Spam blood lord macha hero.
    Get 20-25k each run without needing drops, since it's the battle completion gold. And there's a title for 50 times if you didn't do it yet.
    I hate doing a raid for drops that sells 30k but drops 1/3 of the time (unless you got a lot of luk, i got 107).

Of course, I'm considering the no tokens month. But even with tokens, i found that drop rates of rare item, I get the drops i need like 1/2 or 1/3 of the time, so doing 3 runs of BL gets around 75k, you got 2-3 rare drops, depending on market fluctuation. Blood lord bloods can probably sell a couple of k, but I'm not really sure about the price anymore since I saved them all for weaponsmith...

Legit method is pretty much the same posted above...

Thanks
    My cheater's method:
    farm quests for high level armor ingredients. b/c you'll easily be noticed by people if you have a bunch of rare ingredients, its better to combine it all into armors. at the same time, you'll earn much more than if you sold each piece individually. i.e. swift mail is worth more than the 7 gray uniforms and 6 shiny leathers combined

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Go find someone who knew about item hack before the patch and beg them for gold.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Go find someone who knew about item hack before the patch and beg them for gold.
    How about no.

I hope that was sarcasm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    -farm superior ores
    -craft Exquisite Iron Ore
    -profit ! !
    100 superior = 25 exquisite

rinse and repeat
    Last edited by roberthunder; 04-29-2011 at 12:19 AM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    you can always try farming high demand scrolls like valor, pride, rounded, etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gohan2525 View Post
    farm klaus and sell his armor fragments for 30k a piece
    this, but never sell more than 20 pieces at once in the MP.
    it would be obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    u want easy gold? got to rocheste then go to the dock go find the npc there and steal some money xD 100 clicks = 100g ...easy enough right? that means when u click it 500,000,000 times u would get a heart pounding 500,000,000!!!!! see thats how u make profit XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you cant steal after a certain number of times anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yes. Spamming Blood Lord Hero will give you the easiest money in game. Get the script and run it while you're in bed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    go fight laghodessa on hero, finish lagho with kicks and the other spider with small bombs, thats like 23k each time
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast