Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

(Selling) "Dragon Nest" Account US Lvl 40 Paladin/Elena. Free Firefall/Dota2 With Buy

With purchase I will give you a Dota 2 and Firefall! beta key ^^

Looking for Offers Paypal Only please!

Spent at least 200$ on account (Full Christmas costume).
    I have a 40 alt priest with some blue weapons and 32 Cerebus set. Also there is a lvl 44 Fiona for Vindictus you get for free.

I have Tons of lvl 40 sparks for lots of other classes and tons more for Cleric. Lots of dust and Dimensional fragments. Quite a few special crests one currently used on the paladin a Summon Tentacle from Apocalypse.

The Gear is mostly physical with Light damage attributes. It's a strong damage crusader.

Feel free to ask me questions! Have a good day and thank you for your time ^^

(Alot more info on this site US Lvl 40 Paladin/ Elena/ +7 Manticore Full set(Crafted). 40 Priest alt. (Also vindictus stuff free) - (For Sale Offer #67448365) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap Dragon Nest Accounts with Fast Delivery ) With Screenshots
    Last edited by blackthebomb; 05-14-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Changing Offer to cheaper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by blackthebomb View Post
    With purchase I will give you a Dota 2 and Firefall! beta key ^^

Looking for at least 170$

Spent at least 200$ on account (Full Christmas costume).
    I have a 40 alt priest with some blue weapons and 32 Cerebus set. Also there is a lvl 44 Fiona for Vindictus you get for free.

I have Tons of lvl 40 sparks for lots of other classes and tons more for Cleric. Lots of dust and Dimensional fragments. Quite a few special crests one currently used on the paladin a Summon Tentacle from Apocalypse.

The Gear is mostly physical with Light damage attributes. It's a strong damage crusader.

Feel free to ask me questions! Have a good day and thank you for your time ^^

(Alot more info on this site US Lvl 40 Paladin/ Elena/ +7 Manticore Full set(Crafted). 40 Priest alt. (Also vindictus stuff free) - (For Sale Offer #67448365) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap Dragon Nest Accounts with Fast Delivery ) With Screenshots
    lol good luck, ive spent 300$ on my lost saga and now people wont even buy for 40$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Lol. Thanks man gonna do my best! and Good luck to you xD