Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

also my main pker level 72 for sale/trade

I really didnt wanna get rid of this character... But i'm getting so bored with runescape, I'd actually like to trade for a warrock account. The only reason i play runescape is to train and sell the accounts.
    hes a level 72 pker
    only 6 quest points sorry
    and some skills i havent trained at all cuz like i said i used him for pvp world
    but he owns! i promise

id be willing to trade for retail, ... But since i dont play warrock that much, i dont know what retail is worth what?
    Or promo codes, or g1 credits
    Please make a fair offer, If i think you are a scammer we will use middle man

Thanks
    srry heres screen shot, I'm not giving name out yet, cuz i made that mistake in my last post and got a pm from a mod who said i shouldnt put the name on this site. Only give it to whom i'm selling/trading it too. Which i guess makes sense. I'll check back tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
    oops, forgot it again rofl

Thanks
    COME ON NUBS HE MINES RUNE!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    DO NOT TRADE THIS KID@@@@ he scammed my lvl 97 runescape account and took back his Warrock accounts that he traded me , they r lvl 22 and 24 , he also said he has a 6. SO DO NOT TRADE HIM

Oh and this isnt his account he says its level 72? It's level 76 good fight kid .
    Last edited by Official Trades; 10-22-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks
    no its level 72 dick head, i can send personal screen shots to anyone who wants the account. And this retard scammed a level 97 from someone, And tried to sell him to me. Lol i got screen shots of everything bitch, you're so fucked. Your accounts are all banned. Aquarius told me everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by amartinenew View Post
    no its level 72 dick head, i can send personal screen shots to anyone who wants the account. And this retard scammed a level 97 from someone, And tried to sell him to me. Lol i got screen shots of everything bitch, you're so fucked. Your accounts are all banned. Aquarius told me everything.

You know how i know its 76? becuase i know him on runescape lmfao , and i made that lvl 97 , like i explained earlyer. And now stop scamming people thanks bii.

Thanks
    how do you know MY ACCOUNT you fucking retard lol. You're so stupid, And i can prove to anyone who wants him that he's level 72. This guy is an idiot, You can even add the skills up on the calculator and see he's level 72.. Nice try though, Dont be mad because you got caught scamming. And exposed for the little bitch you are. And there isnt even a username on my screen shot DUMB ASS, So nice try with that one rofl!!

Thanks
    And i reported the level 97 "Purepker3116" old password "Chase456" And explained EVERYYYYYTHING and even told them they could have all the screen shots i have from the ordeal. So expect your account to be banned bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    how do you know MY ACCOUNT you fucking retard lol. You're so stupid, And i can prove to anyone who wants him that he's level 72. This guy is an idiot, You can even add the skills up on the calculator and see he's level 72.. Nice try though, Dont be mad because you got caught scamming. And exposed for the little bitch you are. And there isnt even a username on my screen shot DUMB ASS, So nice try with that one rofl!!
    I did add it on a calc its 76 dumbfuck , my account wont get banned , i never scammed , already turned in the proof kid go get a life ,kk bye not gonna reply to anything u say now cuz ur a dumbass scammer , and Daflat isnt ur warrock account that is why u didnt change the pass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    oops, forgot it again rofl
    GF DUMBASS its lvl 76 not 72 , it isn't your account just like one of the warrock accounts you traded me ASS HOLE YOU GOT CAUGHT.

[IMG]https://i322.photobucke*****m/albums/nn431/_Emo_Boillll.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol retard. that calculator cant be considered proof seeing in how it adds ranged levels to gain combat... Dick head. Nice try though, And i GUARENTEE your runescape account will be banned. And i have like 10 warrock accounts, You're a nub lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol retard. that calculator cant be considered proof seeing in how it adds ranged levels to gain combat... Dick head. Nice try though, And i GUARENTEE your runescape account will be banned. And i have like 10 warrock accounts, You're a nub lol
    Range does add combat idiot lmao , good fight get a life , peace

Thanks
    NOT IF YOU KEEP IT LOW UNTIL YOU GET HIGH STRENGTH IDIOT!!!! LEARN RUNESCAPE BITCH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NOT IF YOU KEEP IT LOW UNTIL YOU GET HIGH STRENGTH IDIOT!!!! LEARN RUNESCAPE BITCH
    Kid just stop posting? your a scammer and you know it , purepker isnt banned becuase you have no proof good fight though? If you had screenies it would show that you scammed me or atleast tried to , so go outside make some friends. By

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast