Threaded View

Thanks

Unfair Treatment by Artix Entertainment

Hey guys (and girls), all three of my AQWs acounts have been perma-banned based on the fact that my parents' jobs require them to move around a lot, with my mum being a news correspondent and my dad being a counsellor for a large corporation. These acounts have had over $2000 spent on them and have been banned with no evidence of selling/trading/buying. Is there any way I can get something done about this? By the way, just to further stress the previous point, Artix Entertainment have absolutely no proof that the accounts have been sold, bought, traded or otherwise. This situation has only come up due to a bias held by the help team regarding an issue with me over a year ago. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Last edited by Galanoth; 07-30-2015 at 08:30 PM.