Thanks

Are there any competitive servers left?

I haven't played ROTMG in a long while, but decided to come back and see if there were any private servers still kicking around. Everything I see though, you go into a room, shoot some defenseless mobs (chickens) and get top tier equipment and potions. That doesn't interest me in the slightest, whats the point of playing in that case?

Does anyone know of any servers that are up that still require you to play? Preferably with at least a handful of players so that realms can be closed, and dungeons can be done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nilly's realm, you can google it.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

Fawflance (08-06-2015),Jankos (08-04-2015),lakris2 (08-04-2015),Riigged (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

lakris2 (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I appreciate it, checking it out now.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    hey nilly no offense but it is called nilly's realm
    and i know fabian does a lot of coding on there so yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    hey nilly no offense but it is called nilly's realm
    and i know fabian does a lot of coding on there so yeah
    When I started working on private servers, I just used the generic name of "nilly's realm" because I didn't care to give it a proper one. All I was interested in was making a stable server that performed well. Dressing up the server and having a cool nickname was of little concern. The server doesn't get the ladies by looking good, it gets the ladies because it's a beast in the sack.

Regrettably the name was a poor choice since there are many people that work on the server now. Since the server has gained some notoriety, I've been hesitant to change it.
    Last edited by nilly; 08-04-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    When I started working on private servers, I just used the generic name of "nilly's realm" because I didn't care to give it a proper one. All I was interested in was making a stable server that performed well. Dressing up the server and having a cool nickname was of little concern. The server doesn't get the ladies by looking good, it gets the ladies because it's a beast in the sack.

Regrettably the name was a poor choice since there are many people that work on the server now. Since the server has gained some notoriety, I've been hesitant to change it.
    yeah your very truthful, and i know you do a lot of the coding also but
    i just had a concern that people think that you just coded it tbh
    you can keep the name it will still be a really good private server!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

i hope you know if production servers ever shut down, you are going to be filthy fucking rich because everyone will be desperate enough to go to private servers as a last resort and well yours is the latest fully up to date stable one and most likely always will be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

i hope you know if production servers ever shut down, you are going to be filthy fucking rich because everyone will be desperate enough to go to private servers as a last resort and well yours is the latest fully up to date stable one and most likely always will be.
    And how would he make money with that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    And how would he make money with that?
    kabam is millionaires with prod alone so if everyone played on nillys, theyd all wanna buy gold as well. nillys even has more features and patches than prod so i wouldnt be surprised if people already spend money on it like prod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

kabam is millionaires with prod alone so if everyone played on nillys, theyd all wanna buy gold as well. nillys even has more features and patches than prod so i wouldnt be surprised if people already spend money on it like prod.
    oh they do lol. I've heard some people have already donated hundreds o-o
    go watch my bad content: https://www.youtube.com/cequalstv

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yea, but currently nillys doesn't have any Payment methots at all

Quote Originally Posted by SinnersTV View Post
    oh they do lol. I've heard some people have already donated hundreds o-o
    A Divine Pet costs 2200 Dollars

Thanks

It doesn't matter if the name sounds cool. "Phoenix" is a pretty shitty and generic name but we earned a good title from it through our notoriety. Such is the case with NR. Your advertising element lies well in your name. Also, you made a (ton) of the core in NR, which pretty much lets you keep the name as self-credit.

I hate to burst your bubble...

but if Production were to shut down, yes there's gonna be a huge freakish influx in private servers. Sadly enough, unless NR switches fully to a node-networking system like actual MMO's, it's going to be up the ass with tons of players it can't manage properly.

Also, with the lack of long-term dependable private servers, I can say that the influx of players will quickly die down. There are two outcomes:

1.) The influx dies down to a stable amount of players. The community is a tad big larger and maybe it'll expand.

2.) The influx dies down to an even smaller amount of players due to the chaos and confusion caused by the jolt in players. This may mark the death of the private server community if it continues to degrade.

I can see NR making some money with this but to be honest it's not going to be "fuckin filthy rich".