Thread: Overwatch Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question Overwatch Help

Recently I've made a rational decision to hack on my main, and I've been worrying about overwatch and how my game is being investigated. I have a few questions and I need help.

1.) How many reports does it take for your game to get brought over to overwatch?

2.) If the "Investigators" believed you are hacking and the majority of the votes are "yes you are hacking" how long should I expect to get overwatch ban?

3.) How old is an average overwatch game when reviewed by investigators?

4.) How many people are reviewing my overwatch case?

5.) When I am overwatch banned does it post on your steam profile that you are banned?

6.) Does my rank affect on how many votes their are to bring my game to a overwatch case?

Thanks
    Recently I've made a rational decision to hack on my main, and I've been worrying about overwatch
    It seems that you're not comfortable with your decision imo, but still :

1) Usually, people say that more than 5 reports can trigger an overwatch, or multiple reports over games. I've seen so many overwatch investigations where the suspect just made a good move or an insane shot, that's all. Considering that, if you hide it well, you don't have to worry about overwatch. Don't be fishy, don't preshot like a retard with a wh, and everything will be fine.

2) It depends, the case is sent to 50+ people and you have to exceed 80% positives votes to get banned, I would say between 3 days and 1 week.

3) This answer is the same as 2).

4) 2).

5) It is displayed as a game ban, it differs from a VAC ban but still, it is exposed to your profile accordingly.

6) I don't think so, this is a somewhat obscure topic, some say that it depends on your level, others not, we have no official information about the mechanics of Overwatch.

My advice is the same as I give to my cheating friends, "Don't make it too obvious, and don't go too hard". Otherwise you know what will happen :]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hask For This Useful Post:

sixpotato (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    +Hask THANK YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hask View Post
    It seems that you're not comfortable with your decision imo, but still :

1) Usually, people say that more than 5 reports can trigger an overwatch, or multiple reports over games. I've seen so many overwatch investigations where the suspect just made a good move or an insane shot, that's all. Considering that, if you hide it well, you don't have to worry about overwatch. Don't be fishy, don't preshot like a retard with a wh, and everything will be fine.

2) It depends, the case is sent to 50+ people and you have to exceed 80% positives votes to get banned, I would say between 3 days and 1 week.

3) This answer is the same as 2).

4) 2).

5) It is displayed as a game ban, it differs from a VAC ban but still, it is exposed to your profile accordingly.

6) I don't think so, this is a somewhat obscure topic, some say that it depends on your level, others not, we have no official information about the mechanics of Overwatch.

My advice is the same as I give to my cheating friends, "Don't make it too obvious, and don't go too hard". Otherwise you know what will happen :]

I think he got it all right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Also another question

How long does it take overwatch to submit a final verdict?

Thanks
    What happens at the end of a case?
    For each charge, if the system determines that the investigators’ collective judgment converges on an overwhelming verdict, then the case will be closed and all decisions rendered on the case will determine the final verdict. If the verdicts are overwhelmingly “Insufficient Evidence” or are inconclusive, the case will be thrown out.
    Source : blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/ (It's not a clickable link because of HTTP referer)