Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

TaeJim's Bot v1.0

Alright guys I just want to an update on my work for those who use my bot and support me , Im really really appreciated it. The reason why i didnt release anything for the newest patch is because i'm working on a new bot which have more features and a much more stable boot drop. Now, my bot is still in beta so when i release it, it wont be perfect i have only tested my bot on Win 8.1 x64. Currently i know that my bot for the Boot drop, glims counter, and auto detect lure might not work on window 7. However, I'm trying my best to make it work on win7. Anyhow, that is it guys thank you all for your support <3.

Features:
    1. Anti-AFK
    2. Auto-HP
    3. Fishing Bot
    4. Boot Drop
    5. Glims Counter (Count how many glims you have if you decons all your fish you caught)
    6. Auto detect how many lures you have if you run out of lures it will notice you
    7. GUI for easy use
    8. Script communicate with eachother so if the 1st bot is droping boot then the 2nd bot will wait for the 1st bot to finish dropping boot before the 2nd bot start
    9. Read address from config file (easier to change address everyupdate)
    10. User can set their own hotkey

Also, guys I'm choosing the icon for my bot what do you guys think i should choose? Here are the icons. BTW, if you guys have better icon you want me to use post it in the comment if i like it i will use it :P.

Code:
    My Trove Bot (OUTDATED) LazyFishing v1.9
    If you appreciate what i have done:

1. Press the Thanks button above and give me reputation <3

2. You can donate me if you feel like it, any amount is much appreciate.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taejim For This Useful Post:

::::Joe:::: (08-11-2015),K4SHZ (08-07-2015),kataketo (08-05-2015),MrZesai (08-06-2015),tlfxtoskaman (08-05-2015)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Good Idea !

And good alternative if my toolbox have too many buttons for people don't want usefull functions :P

I'm working to count the glims totally (not only the fish), maybe if i finish this, you can add this ?

For the icon : the 2nd

Thanks
    Wow, this sounds great. Love #5 and #8. Can't tell you how many times it'll conflict itself due to catching boots at the same times on multiple bots. Hopefully that feature will run good with 10+ bots

I choose Icon #2 as it's a fish for a fishing bot You could also make the icon a Boot XD

Any estimate on when this will come out? Also, if you ever need someone to test it on Multiple bots (I currently bot 10 - 12 accounts at a time) on Windows 7 x64 hit me up Will do it gladly.
    Last edited by Romochild; 08-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tlfxtoskaman View Post
    And good alternative if my toolbox have too many buttons for people don't want usefull functions :P

I'm working to count the glims totally (not only the fish), maybe if i finish this, you can add this ?

For the icon : the 2nd
    R u using OCR for glims counter? I'm using OCR for glims counter and yeah i can make my bot count how many glim that the user have in theỉr inventory including all the fish if they decon

Quote Originally Posted by Romochild View Post
    Wow, this sounds great. Love #5 and #8. Can't tell you how many times it'll conflict itself due to catching boots at the same times on multiple bots. Hopefully that feature will run good with 10+ bots

I choose Icon #2 as it's a fish for a fishing bot You could also make the icon a Boot XD

Any estimate on when this will come out? Also, if you ever need someone to test it on Multiple bots (I currently bot 10 - 12 accounts at a time) on Windows 7 x64 hit me up Will do it gladly.
    Maybe a couple of days. Well yeah i do need a tester and you sound like a perfect one for the communicate between bot test. Your computer must be a beast for you to be able to bot that much accounts at the same time and do you use VPN or smt to cover cuz if you log that much ur IP might get flag idk im just saying you can correct me if im wrong

Code:

Thanks
    Using OCR is my second solution lol I try to read from memory for my 1st solution xD

And yeah Trove flag the ip if you have more than 5 accounts on the same ip , i will post the official trove post here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Using OCR is my second solution lol I try to read from memory for my 1st solution xD

And yeah Trove flag the ip if you have more than 5 accounts on the same ip , i will post the official trove post here
    Readmemory is too complicated for me and too much update also readmemory mean u have to lock that item on a certain slot unless u have all then pointers for every slot. So yeah i go for OCR still complicated but better than readmemory eventho readmemory can be much much faster but whatever readmemory is too much to handle

Code:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to taejim For This Useful Post:

tlfxtoskaman (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taejim View Post
    R u using OCR for glims counter? I'm using OCR for glims counter and yeah i can make my bot count how many glim that the user have in theỉr inventory including all the fish if they decon

Maybe a couple of days. Well yeah i do need a tester and you sound like a perfect one for the communicate between bot test. Your computer must be a beast for you to be able to bot that much accounts at the same time and do you use VPN or smt to cover cuz if you log that much ur IP might get flag idk im just saying you can correct me if im wrong
    I was told they only flag you if you create 6 ips on an IP address. One of the multiboxers spoke to the developer and he said that as long as he is playing on all of them (as in multiboxing) then he is perfectly fine. He was doing it with 8 clients which 3 were registered at a buddies house and the other 5 at his house. I mean, everyone else I have asked (others who bot with 8+) have stated that only their account was banned and not the IP. As long as you don't bot in a stupid place then you shouldn't have to worry much. Been running for about a week+ now with the bots.

I'll PM you my skype. Add me and let's get to testing? I mean if you want :P

Thanks
    I know, i like the Readmemory, seriously and idk why, it's funny maybe xD

It's for that my second solution is ur solution :P But first i really need and i want to use Readmemory ^^'

i will post more infos later because i'm playing the game, i repair my other computer .. i don't have much time now, and i have updated the toolbox, the GUI, and edited others bots.. see you later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I know, i like the Readmemory, seriously and idk why, it's funny maybe xD

It's for that my second solution is ur solution :P But first i really need and i want to use Readmemory ^^'

i will post more infos later because i'm playing the game, i repair my other computer .. i don't have much time now, and i have updated the toolbox, the GUI, and edited others bots.. see you later
    Alright bro if you r able to find address of items in inv pls tell me how as if you want to ofcourse but im really interested to see how u use readmemory

Code:

Thanks
    Hey!

Previously, in warz (2years ago) i have changed bottles in goggles/night goggles.
    I'm trying to do the same with Trove, like change the ID of an item with Another..
    I changed lures with my custom item because i don't know how to find ID of a specific item,
    Now "changed" lures are in my inventory, but i can't fish without lures (message ingame) ^^

I need more tests, maybe you can find the ID list with IDA pro ? (never tested) or work on it too ^^
    Maybe it's not possible, but whitout tests..

I tested differents values, but so many values!
    i can do a pointer IF i found the right ID/ITEM ..
    This really need tests ^^
    Last edited by tlfxtoskaman; 08-06-2015 at 02:17 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tlfxtoskaman For This Useful Post:

Romochild (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    Hey!

Previously, in warz (2years ago) i have changed bottles in goggles/night goggles.
    I'm trying to do the same with Trove, like change the ID of an item with Another..
    I changed lures with my custom item because i don't know how to find ID of a specific item,
    Now "changed" lures are in my inventory, but i can't fish without lures (message ingame) ^^

I need more tests, maybe you can find the ID list with IDA pro ? (never tested) or work on it too ^^
    Maybe it's not possible, but whitout tests..

I tested differents values, but so many values!
    i can do a pointer IF i found the right ID/ITEM ..
    This really need tests ^^
    Looks really good. Does this mean that if you figure it out that we wouldn't need to purchase lures again? Basically tricking the game into thinking we have lures but it's just a fake item?

Thanks
    Looks really good. Does this mean that if you figure it out that we wouldn't need to purchase lures again? Basically tricking the game into thinking we have lures but it's just a fake item?
    Idk how it work in Trove and for the trove items, but in Warz, i have a ID list of every item, i change the ID with another and i can get for example goggles with a bottle,
    maybe in trove i can replace water with lava for example, but i cannot change the amount, only the ID/item but data of item need to be found too ..

Thanks
    Idk how it work in Trove and for the trove items, but in Warz, i have a ID list of every item, i change the ID with another and i can get for example goggles with a bottle,
    maybe in trove i can replace water with lava for example, but i cannot change the amount, only the ID/item but data of item need to be found too ..
    I was able to do this in a sense in Risk Your Life a while back. Basically make it so you can put whatever type of item you wanted (weapon/armor/etc.) in any slot you wanted. I use to stack level 1 weapons in all slots and just change the stats of the lv1 weapons to be 9999 of all stats xD. Gotta love PE and old games

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Romochild For This Useful Post:

tlfxtoskaman (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    I was able to do this in a sense in Risk Your Life a while back. Basically make it so you can put whatever type of item you wanted (weapon/armor/etc.) in any slot you wanted. I use to stack level 1 weapons in all slots and just change the stats of the lv1 weapons to be 9999 of all stats xD. Gotta love PE and old games
    It's exactly that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    For the IDs, have you tried hooking iggy_w32.dll at all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast