Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    First of all, if you're a christian. Please get out of here, it's not your place to argue about Islam when your religion has NO proof of being real whatsoever and 90% of it doesn't make ANY sense. Your books are forged and if you buy 2 bibles at 2 separate places, it's basically a 100% chance that they will not be the exact same. The Quran has been the same throughout all these years and you will never find two Qurans that don't match word to word.

90% of the people in this thread are only going off of what they're finding on google and what they read on the news. Don't argue against something you have no knowledge of, and don't believe everything you read/see online. Stop citing ayahs from the Quran that make Muslims look bad and stop putting words in people's mouths. Islam as a religion is the most peaceful that will ever exist, it doesn't only look after your own health, but everyone else's. Believe it or not, but just because someone calls themselves something, doesn't make that statement true (ISIS calling themselves muslims and saying they are 'doing god's work'). Please educate yourself and stop using secondary sources to support your false claims. Don't take information from other people and go find the real source yourself, if it doesn't exist, then it's simply not true. Instead of googling stuff about Islam and copy pasting verses from the Quran here, spend that time to actually read the Quran yourself. Stop citing what other people have claimed and labeling that information as a 'fact' and actually see where this information came from in the first place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LopplioGaming For This Useful Post:

rawaf (08-22-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    3 or 4 years ago when I was younger, I would probably say to you "go fu*k yourself" But now I kinda agree with your post
    you were muslim or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    3 or 4 years ago when I was younger, I would probably say to you "go fu*k yourself" But now I kinda agree with your post
    were you muslim or what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I just love you have some kind of idea into this, not like the others who literally are one opinion directed.
    Thank you for being open-minded, really, like I'm not gonna be in this thread to argue or compare or just whatever it is on this thread, I'm human, and so are you, period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
    @rawaf , that's exactly what i meant. If "Muslims"(especially the extremists) read the Qu'ran and even just that Surah, they would realize that intolerance towards other religions or practices shouldn't be enacted upon. There was a story about a thief in the Olden time where he was found stealing bread for his family and according to "Sharia Law" his hands would have been cut off so he couldn't commit thievery again but there was a segment of the sharia which also said that you were not allowed to cut off a man/woman's hand as punishment because it would be a sin if he wouldn't be able to worship God when he kneels down in prayer. Honestly, I think most of "Sharia Law" is bullshit created by the Caliphs and other "Muslim" Leaders(not sure how a ruler is Muslim when he would brainwash orphans to join his own assassination squad). In reality, if everyone just believed what the Qu'ran directly says(bloody atheists stop taking just one ayah and show the whole goddamn context) and if everyone did there wouldn't be 72 different sects of Islam, just my thoughts but culture no matter how much you try will always affect religion. In Islam backbiting is one of the major 10(??? not sure the exact number) sins but I'm constantly hearing Muslims talk bad about other people behind their backs and sometimes that's just the way people are and you can't prosecute the 1.5(maybe more) billion people just because of a single person's bad habit.
    I just love you have some kind of idea into this, not like the others who literally are one opinion directed.
    Thank you for being open-minded, really, like I'm not gonna be in this thread to argue or compare or just whatever it is on this thread, I'm human, and so are you, period.

Thanks
    @rawaf Tbh, in the first place many of these guys are literally so closed minded that even if you point out the fact that they're nitpicking and taking things out of context you realize after the few debates/arguments that basically they always relate everything back to isis. The fact that they arguing and generalizing a whole 1.5 billion population just cause of 200000 extremists. Their first reaction would be WOW that's a lot of extremist members but then you put the numbers into perspective for them compared to the whole 1.5 billion population it's approximately 0.000133333% of the Muslim population. They label the other 99.998 percent of the population based on that miniscule amount of them. tbh I literally lost hope in them. the fact that they are arguing this online really pisses me off because in real life they wouldn't be able to say this to my face cause everyone around them would listen to my arguments and say wow, "he has got a point" while the other ****** will keep repeating things like "What about isis" believe me, its happened to me before and I left before the juicy bits because I didn't want to speak to an ignorant idiot anymore. and honestly this thread is straight up retarded. My final argument to the atheists are. Ok I'm Muslim I "waste" 20 Minutes of my day praying to a god that doesn't exist and maybe there isn't a heaven or an afterworld BUT what if there is an afterworld and because you didn't believe and ended up going to hell. anyways does anybody know how to unsubscribe to this thread cause its really annoying arguing with people who don't take in your words and decide to ignore them.

Thanks
    this thread is 3 years old, the topic 1400 years

Thanks
    Why to blame any religion because of the stupidity of certain people?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

the
    quran
    promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

Muslims aren't allowed free speech

Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.

P.S

Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    [/COLOR]

Such a haterd speech

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if Christian is the protestant from Catholic, then Islam is the protestant of Judaism LOL...

Thanks
    problem is that muslims take their religion so serious.

I dont have a problem with a muslim that can accept freedom of speach.
    Ive been in iran and had a great time. Didnt even think about islam.Just enjoyed the food, culture, and people. Some really nice people i had to say.
    Not at all like the arabs that we get shiped to europe.

This is not specific to muslims but any culture or religion that come to other place , they have to adapt. If its illegal to critizise your korean dictator, that doesnt mean you can make americans do the same if you come to america. Same with muslims They just cant get rid of their mindset and cant see they are the problem in a western world.

Thanks
    Don't use the word stupid. Someone could be offended. You can explain your reason without being harsh.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213